Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office (21416 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by rozayx5(m): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Google it yourself, call the number on website, email the the number on website, stand up Bro be a man! WTF!

i am in supportof you dont misunderstand, joystick messages can be falsified

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by neocortex: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Buhari's INTEGRITY , FRAUD is being exposed day by day. I refuse to queue behind a certificate forger.

Mods, Front page!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Sunshineluv(f): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
Nothing will ever make me vote Buhari again. The man is a Liar

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by aresa: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
aguiyi:

The above number is incorrect , op kilode ?, this is the phone of the college foundation and not that of the college

I know you didn't believe the 419 clowns...
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
The number you called is not the USAWC Public Affairs Office, but the foundation.

Public Affairs Office

Mailing Address:

U.S. Army War College

Attn: Public Affairs Office

122 Forbes Avenue

Carlisle, PA 17013-5234
Their website is http://www.carlisle.army.mil/
SHAMELESS MAN!
Same address I posted call the number for records and see if they do not send you to the Alumni department. I just called again they transferred me to the same lady.
Every ignoramus with a degree knows the Alumni department deals with the old records. Your education is suspect Brose. grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Vivalavida99(f): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Fine chocolate gal did you call?

Call who?

You mistaken me for someone or...?
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by aresa: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
Sunshineluv:
Nothing will ever make me vote Buhari again. The man is a Liar

I don't think the man is interested in your irrelevant and bigoted vote..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
aresa:

I know you didn't believe the 419 clowns...
You people can lieooo. grin Just like your master.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Obinoscopy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
The number you called is not the USAWC Public Affairs Office, but the foundation.

Public Affairs Office

Mailing Address:

U.S. Army War College

Attn: Public Affairs Office

122 Forbes Avenue

Carlisle, PA 17013-5234

Their website is http://www.carlisle.army.mil/

As for your "Allegation" I will respond to that when I am through
I just went through the site she provided and i saw this:

"The Army War College Foundation offices and the Office of Alumni Affairs are located in Root Hall on the first floor in the B wing."

So they are located in the same place. A call put through that number should get to the Alumni Office. Or what do you think?

I also need nairalanders to put a call through to the number (717.243.1756) so that we can verify OP claims. If she's lying, this thread will be closed but if truth, it would grace the homepage.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Call who?

You mistaken me for someone or...?
Every Nigerian youth must get involved with the shaping of this country, or don't you care? DId you call the War College to verify and demand they release a press statement? Or is it you just want to show us your shape not shape Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by gratiaeo(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
usarmy.carlisle.awc.mbx.atwc-cpa@mail.mil
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by aresa: 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
You people can lieooo. Just like your master.

Coming from a common internet 419 fraudster...

I don't even know what alumni foundation got to do with the real war college.

I mean, how shallow and unintelligent can you people be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Trut(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
grin #BuhariShowYourCertificate

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by chamboy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
Op OP y na foundation na
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Obinoscopy:

"The Army War College Foundation offices and the Office of Alumni Affairs are located in Root Hall on the first floor in the B wing."

So they are located in the same place. A call put through that number will get to the Alumni Office
Thanks for the follow up, we have to show the world we can not be taking for granted, I really appreciate your commitment to spread the truth and your genuine love for your country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by aresa: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
[s]
Bitterleafsoup:
Every Nigerian youth must get involved with the shaping of this country, or don't you care? DId you call the War College to verify and demand they release a press statement? Or is it you just want to show us your shape not shape Nigeria?
[/s]

Keep quiet, you didn't call nobody and the foundation is not even in any kind of capacity to give such information because it's only a support and welfare organization for former students.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Trut(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
aresa:

Coming from a common internet 419 fraudster...

I don't even know what alumni foundation got to do with the real war college.

I mean, how shallow and unintelligent can you people be?

NL agbero has started abusing someone for exposing their fat lie

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by chamboy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Op Y shall thy lieth

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]
[s]
Keep quiet, you didn't call nobody and the foundation is not even in any kind of capacity to give such information because it's only a support and welfare organization for former students. [/s]

Call!

From Obinocopy:

So they are located in the same place. A call put through that number should get to the Alumni Office. Or what do you think?

I also need nairalanders to put a call through to the number (717.243.1756) so that we can verify OP claims. If she's lying, this thread will be closed but if truth, it would grace the homepage.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by gratiaeo(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Obinoscopy:

Do the needful now. APC propaganda need to be checkmate with full force

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Trut(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
gratiaeo:

Do the needful now. APC propaganda need to be checkmate with full force

cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by rozayx5(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
buhari was not given any certificate

the scammer can get away with this cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
chamboy:
Op Y shall thy lieth
Where is the number post the number liars! The same address I posted. Enemies of progress.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by chamboy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
Oya Op Call na, Remember to Record ur conversation for verification
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Trut(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
Double wahala for Buhari and APC.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by chamboy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Where is the number post the number liars! The same address I posted. Enemies of progress.

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by gratiaeo(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Double wahala for dead body and owner of dead body. APC is in soup

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
chamboy:
Oya Op Call na, Remember to Record ur conversation for verification
I called and spoke to the woman. She said Buhari attended a seminar in 1980, and they did not give out any Masters, it was just a seminar aka information session. How do I play a recording here?
So nobody else can call USA?

Obinocopy put it on front page people will calloo. Ask one of the USA mods to call.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by aresa: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Obinoscopy:

The only place to obtain academic records and info in any institution is the office of the registrar and not some support group....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by LRNZH(m): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
Keep browsing and calling USWC Foundation.

Your President in waiting is a done deal. Only Ohanaeze and the SE is left to join this sweeping movement.

By the time you earn a PhD from researching GMB's certificates, it is FeBuhari 14 and we have decided.

Goodluck Jonathan to you.

GMB.APC.NIGERIA.CHANGE.2015

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by chamboy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
I called and spoke to the woman. She said Buhari attended a seminar in 1980, and they did not give out any Masters, it was just a seminar aka information session. How do I play a recording here?
So nobody else can call USA?
download call recording app
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by aresa: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:

Call!

Not interested in your 419 rubbish....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg / Presidential Screening: APC Questioned Aspirants On Consensus Candidate / Shiites Protest: President Buhari Holds Security Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.