Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,518 members, 7,770,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband (43163 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by arosteph: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
[When a Junior colleague was having personal problems, especially with her landlord, I let her move in with me and my husband. She’s young enough to be our daughter and I enjoyed her company. It was to be a temporary solution until she found alternative accommodation.

Unfortunately, I’ve just discovered she’s been sleeping with my husband even after she moved out. I’m devastated, I feel like such an old fool!
Tessy,

By e-mail.

Dear Tessy,
I’m sorry this has happened to you – it will take a long, long time for you to recover from this double betrayal. I’ve never been one for rushing in fancy-free women into your home with an able-bodied husband around, no matter how sorry you feel for her.

But never think of yourself as a fool. You’re a kind, generous, warm-hearted woman who should deserve admiration and respect. It’s your husband and your so-called friend who are the fools – for betraying you.

The only regret here is that you brought both of them together. You need to move on with your life and discuss how hurt you feel with your husband, and how you can repair the trust in your marriage.

- Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/took-seduced-husband/#sthash.OyGqvVXB.dpuf

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by holatin(m): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
use both for ritual

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by hahn(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
holatin:
use both for ritual

Seconded

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
hahn:

Seconded
Thirded

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by JOETYNO: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
Thirded

fourthed

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by chibanj(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
Fifthed

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
Sixted grin

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by SAMBARRY: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
Seventeth tongue

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Eighteth.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Nigerianssssss nah only juju una sabii

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by bebe2(f): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
wats done is done,

save ur energy n move on.

most men no get NO for their dictionary

FACT!!! sad sad

17 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by nicerod(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
bloggers sabi lie ehn.. Only God go safe us

5 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by goldennugget: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by bennyrazz: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2015

You need to move on with your
life and discuss how hurt you feel with your
husband, and how you can repair the trust in
your marriage.

imagine what the adviser said, you need to move on with your life and still discuss how to repair trust in your marriage smh! I think the therapists need therapy with this kind of advice grin but on a more serious note, with the kind of young succulent girls out there, it is only the grace and fear of God that would make a married man not cheat. Most married men nurture the idea but the God-fearing ones don't act on it.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by ireneony(f): 12:58am On Jan 07, 2015
Take it easy but this story look so fictional grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Mynd44: 6:51am On Jan 07, 2015
People do not 'snatch spouses', your spouse decide to cheat on you.

If you mean jack shìt to your husband, he wont cheat on you no matter how much anyone flaunts their backside and boóbs

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by mejai(m): 6:51am On Jan 07, 2015
op, Na ya nipplez be DAT for d picture

5 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by teemanbastos(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2015
[size=32pt]WHATZ D TITLE OF THIS NOLLYWOOD FILM Pls?[/size] sad

2 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by WIZGUY69(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2015
The source is - vanguard.
and this is nairaland, let vanguarder advice her.
[size=48]GOOD MORNING MY FELLOW NIGERIANS [/size]

4 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2015
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ
sǝɯıʇǝɯos ...

23 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by saxwizard(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2015
oh boi na to kil dem next nah
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by PerfumeRepublik: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2015
E dey happen
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by davdandam(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2015
Kai but the picture shaaaaaa. ...the husband no get eyes o see how the wife package roundabout lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2015
Paying good with bad. Smh!
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by lawrencemleopo: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2015
well...

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2015
Only N50 u don buy rat poison. You know what to do, don't ya?

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by yuzjet(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2015
Smart girl!
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 07, 2015
An immoral world we live in...

Where sex is celebrated and abstinence castigated...

Well, before you do such a thing next time, get a fresh pair of eyes and scan whom are letting in to your home...

Was she that carefree?

The fact she is very young that's the more reason you just keep an eye on her.
(Keep your enemies close and your friends closer)
A man's enemy shall be from his household.

Is it that she doesn't know the weak spot of her husband?

It's well mehn!

3 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Hackerjay(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2015
Hmmm
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 07, 2015
Pinshures of the husband shitting on his wife, Pinshures of the women involved, Pinshures of the bed where the kpoyonyo happened or adonbilivit undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by scribble: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2015
Never turn a ho into a house guest

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tips To Keeping A Good African Man / Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.