Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa (44358 Views)

Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up / Photos: Meet The World's Strongest Macho Women! / Nigerian , Adebayo Akinfenwa Named World’s Strongest Football Player By FIFA 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 07, 2015
hydeekam:
is this the same guy that score against Liverpool in their last FA Cup?
yes he is.
Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by Trinxie(f): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2015
ssuccess:

Wow! .....so intuitive of you. I'm surprised though, most of my female friends tease me for not being macho!
Have you ever told them that macho will deflate one day if the machorized dude does not keep working out even till old age...and there are some special machos with hard muscle that if they suddenly stop working out. All the macho they have that they are boasting of will burst. Or imagine even if his macho structure is intact and he doesn't have a strong and big heart as he looks outwardly. He will machorize the life of that girl with punches. God help them they are now married..."for better for worse, in punches and in health".
P.S: Pardon me to use "MARCHORIZE" even tho it doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by Amadaz(m): 7:21am On Jan 07, 2015
Aspireahead:
is the guy stronger than..what is that his name again? Eh eh eh..that Nigerian defender o
Danny shittu
U mean?
Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by jingh(f): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2015
Kazrem:

Why everybody dey quote this commenter na? What she say no good abi necessary ni? No matter how strong you are, if you are not strong on the field (bed), you are strong for nothing. Baby girl, thumb up.
abeg God go bless you jare.
no mind nigeria - an haven of hypocrite
Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by jingh(f): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2015
Jenams:
must everytin be abt ur smelly pu**y cat hole?

wao they Ve released you from psychiatric hospital mistakingly.
The doctor must Ve made a mistake cus you not OK 30% yet.
U have yo return before you disgrace your people more

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by Ichukwu124: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2015
;DTor :PTor
Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by Kazrem(m): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2015
jingh:
abeg God go bless you jare.
no mind nigeria - an haven of hypocrite
Amen and you too.
Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by ProfyJay(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2015
jingh:
but make sure you strong on bed too.

Na your own area of attention be that..forgetting that if he's too strong on the bed na una go dey plead for mercy wink
jingh:
but make sure you strong on bed too.

Na your own area of attention be that..forgetting that if he's too strong on the bed na una go dey plead for mercy
Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by jingh(f): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2015
ProfyJay:

Na your own area of attention be that..forgetting that if he's too strong on the bed na una go dey plead for mercy wink

Na your own area of attention be that..forgetting that if he's too strong on the bed na una go dey plead for mercy
it isn't beating its sex
Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by ssuccess(m): 8:45am On Jan 07, 2015
Trinxie:

Have you ever told them that macho will deflate one day if the machorized dude does not keep working out even till old age...and there are some special machos with hard muscle that if they suddenly stop working out. All the macho they have that they are boasting of will burst. Or imagine even if his macho structure is intact and he doesn't have a strong and big heart as he looks outwardly. He will machorize the life of that girl with punches. God help them they are now married..."for better for worse, in punches and in health".
Lol....thanks for the insight.
Lmao "for better for worse, in punches and in health"
Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by engrkaz(m): 8:49am On Jan 07, 2015
I saw him in that Monday night FA cup fixture against Liverpool. I was forced to check out his Wikipedia page... He is so big u will always pick him out in a crowd....
Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by Biggty(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2015
Big body with no football brain or techniques lipsrsealed kiss undecided
Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by Veckylord(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2015
swezenberg:
He almost destroyed my darling Liverpool yesterday. Thanks to Gerrard who sealed it for the reds. The picture from the OP did not really reveal those muscles. Skrtel was like a piece of paper beside the guy. Liverpool players were just falling apart. Thanks to captain fantastic. So proud of my Nigerian boy. He was the main threat against Liverpool.
and u forgot something he is a lifelong liverpool fan, after the match he asked gerald not to leave
Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by Malawian(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2015
RUBBISH, ALL THAT THING WEY DEM IM BODY NA DRAWINGS.
IF YOU SHOOK AM SMALL PIN, E GO LESS LIKE FELELE BALL.
NO BE YORUBAMAN AGAIN?
Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by bosun11(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2015
jingh:
guys and hypocrisy sha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin YEYE
Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by maasoap(m): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
kamez:
He reminds me of one bouncer wey give me "slap of life" the first time I went clubbing as a jambite..

I dey form stubborn rugged 1st year student for club, when the guy approached me I started shouting at him..

My exact words were " guy respect ur self oo this ur big body na just signboard I no go fear u"

Next tin I hear na slap of life for my face.choi my jaw shift!!! I couldn't even recognize my environment for like 5minutes.

Anyway I learnt one lesson that day and that is........

Big body no be signboard oo.. Infact na bulldozer

Choi 14th feb 2006.. I no fit forget that day
You no go kill person with laughter.
Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by Aspireahead(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Amadaz:
Danny shittu
U mean?
yes..thank u

1 Like

Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by Trinxie(f): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
ssuccess:

Lol....thanks for the insight.
Lmao "for better for worse, in punches and in health"
You're welcome...yeah "in punches and in health"
Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Trinxie:

Built guys "not so true for every girl"....I'll prefer a built heart.

You prefer a buiilt heart because you are over 28 years.5 years ago, you wouldn't have thought like this
Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by Trinxie(f): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

You prefer a built heart because you are over 28 years.5 years ago, you wouldn't have thought like this
Lol...Really?...me? 28?....soo hilarious...my mentality of a "built heart" came from rubbing minds with reasonable and realistic people....Oh...and...I AM A TEENAGER.
Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by kokoA(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
kamez:
He reminds me of one bouncer wey give me "slap of life" the first time I went clubbing as a jambite..

I dey form stubborn rugged 1st year student for club, when the guy approached me I started shouting at him..

My exact words were " guy respect ur self oo this ur big body na just signboard I no go fear u"

Next tin I hear na slap of life for my face.choi my jaw shift!!! I couldn't even recognize my environment for like 5minutes.

Anyway I learnt one lesson that day and that is........

Big body no be signboard oo.. Infact na bulldozer

Choi 14th feb 2006.. I no fit forget that day
grin A slap is enough for the wise.
Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by mako007(m): 12:51am On Jan 08, 2015
Trinxie:

lol
Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by mako007(m): 12:52am On Jan 08, 2015
jingh:
it isn't beating its sex
hmmmm
Re: Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin lols...na so u come open another moniker?

This time nah till 3001 the ban go be. grin
old soldier never die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) / Dinma, Wilfred Ndidi's Wife Gave All Friends Flower Instead Of Throwing Bouquet / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.