Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,004 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nigerian girls and Telemondo series!!!!:P - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian girls and Telemondo series!!!!:P (2183 Views)

EFE: Two Nigerian Girls Fight Over EFE On Facebook Claims They Are Preg For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian girls and Telemondo series!!!!:P by SkinnyDude(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2015
dorlapoh20:

he is smart. But he should thank u
he outsmart us.
Re: Nigerian girls and Telemondo series!!!!:P by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
he outsmart us.
Thread Derailers Ekushe Oo!!!!Dorlapoh ati Skinnydude....Dalu ni mebi thread Im
Re: Nigerian girls and Telemondo series!!!!:P by major466(m): 12:10am On Jan 07, 2015
The only romantic soap opera that got my attention back in the day was the Mexican masterpiece: Paloma, showed on AIT.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian girls and Telemondo series!!!!:P by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:

ya. their economic situation is very favourable.

how do you want them to start treating you ladies? what do you want them to start doing?
first of all. Respect. with that done first the rest will follow automatically
Re: Nigerian girls and Telemondo series!!!!:P by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
he outsmart us.
we will catch him some other time
Re: Nigerian girls and Telemondo series!!!!:P by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 07, 2015
LongShadow:
Thread Derailers Ekushe Oo!!!!Dorlapoh ati Skinnydude....Dalu ni mebi thread Im
grin
Re: Nigerian girls and Telemondo series!!!!:P by SkinnyDude(m): 12:15am On Jan 07, 2015
dorlapoh20:

we will catch him some other time
i followed him. will make sure i catch him one day.
Re: Nigerian girls and Telemondo series!!!!:P by mizkeleke(f): 12:15am On Jan 07, 2015
Me love telemundo scara.
Their romance dey make sense wella.
Re: Nigerian girls and Telemondo series!!!!:P by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 07, 2015
lefulefu:

romantic as in a fat wallet?
and whatz romantic in fat wallet?
probably the wallet is fat because the owner has a big bag grin
Re: Nigerian girls and Telemondo series!!!!:P by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i followed him. will make sure i catch him one day.

grin good job
Re: Nigerian girls and Telemondo series!!!!:P by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 07, 2015
LongShadow:
But the economy had no effect on the man when he was wooing the Lady....
grin
Re: Nigerian girls and Telemondo series!!!!:P by Odunharry(m): 1:28am On Jan 07, 2015
9ja gals dey watch wetin dem no fit do and many of them are unromantic

Watching and be fantasizing about what they cant even do..
Start common conversation with a guy be like war for many girls..
Re: Nigerian girls and Telemondo series!!!!:P by Hawlahscho(m): 1:50am On Jan 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
shall we derail this Lubbish thread?

LWKM see 1st comment sha... from enemy of progress, lol
OP, you didn't pray b4 u opened this thread I know. Hahahahaha
Re: Nigerian girls and Telemondo series!!!!:P by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 07, 2015
Hawlahscho:

LWKM see 1st comment sha... from enemy of progress, lol
OP, you didn't pray b4 u opened this thread I know. Hahahahaha
I swr dwn....The guy just show!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For TV! MOVIES TALK Drop Your Number / This Is Love May Teasers 2018 Glow Tv / When Movies Were Really Movies Which Of These Did You Remember?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.