Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Need Info On Haulage Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Info On Haulage Business (6775 Views)

Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria / Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? / Please Give Me Info On Haulage Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Info On Haulage Business by youngmill(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2008
hello, please does anybody know of any company or have a contact for any company that deals in haulage business? I'm interested in the ones that travels long distances like Port Harcourt, Abuja e.t.c from Lagos. The trucks size are between 14 to 20 ton and 24 foot box. Will also like to know prices for each destination. Thanks in advance
Re: I Need Info On Haulage Business by youngmill(m): 1:14am On Dec 21, 2008
Please do we have anybody in the house that as experience in managing trucks. please let here from you.
Re: I Need Info On Haulage Business by youngmill(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2008
Hey you can reach me on 08060928856 for details
@dcollins14
Thanks for your responds. Do you have any contact or are you experience in the day to day running of any truck at the moment or in the past. Can you please share some information to this extent. Where are your destinations? and what are the price rang? how many trip will they be doing a week. please get back to me on the following so we can talk.
Re: I Need Info On Haulage Business by ossy4rill: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2009
or email me at youre-gold@.com our prices are very cheap
Re: I Need Info On Haulage Business by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2009
Hi youngmill,

i have been running a haulage comapny for almost five years, i will like to advice you that the tonnage of the truck you specified in your post is not advisable for long distance trips. i prefer trilers for such trips as they are bigger and are built for that purpose thus they make better profit on such trips . 14-20 tons trucks are best used for shorter distance trips for greater profitabilityi.e(western states) if you need further advice and guidance. feel free to contact me.

i have openings for you at guiness and sona breweries.

enquiries@aplusapproach.com

Re: I Need Info On Haulage Business by youngmill(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2009
@muyo2001
Thanks for your reply, will be contacting you soon.
Re: I Need Info On Haulage Business by youngmill(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2009
@muyo2001
Thanks again for the info. Did you manage to get those estimate and prices yet? will be waiting for your reply.
Re: I Need Info On Haulage Business by jajaopobo(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2010
For anybody looking for high quality and reliable trailer heads direct from Europe, please go to http://www.rydertrucks.biz . They have very good trucks for very good price, the trailer heads have already been imported and are in Lagos. For example, I bought a very neat DAF 85CF 430hp from them for less than 3million, and it was not right-hand drive! I recommend them for anyone looking to buy a trailer head soon.
Re: I Need Info On Haulage Business by ITGuru3: 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2010
Click to see how you can Monitor, Track and Manage your Haulage Business with ease and peace of mind https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-376333.0.html
Re: I Need Info On Haulage Business by Init2winit(m): 9:25am On May 02, 2010
I have a truck for sale:
Details:
IVECO Cursor
30 Tonnes
Semi automatic
2003, 53 reg (bought new in 2003) - Original purchase documents and service history available plus reference number details to contact the manufacturer if necessary).
6 x 2 lift axle
Very good engine
Semi Automatic
Electric windows
Diff Lick
Audio Stereo
29 ft body
Tail Lift
LEZ Compliant (UK Low Emission Zone compliance test passed)
One owner (in the UK before I purchased it)
8 months MOT (at purchase date in the UK)

Purchased in the UK.
Very good working condition - Ready to go. No work required.
Painted and Registered at AP
Service history documents available
Only two owners (used in the UK and purchase and exported to Nigeria)
Left hand drive
No work required on the truck
Comprehensive insurance
Brand new Tyres and Batteries

Please contact me for more details if interested.
Re: I Need Info On Haulage Business by y2kaustin(m): 4:35pm On May 04, 2010
youngmill, get in touch i run it, 08020547694
Re: I Need Info On Haulage Business by latch(m): 10:50pm On May 04, 2010
Quick question here:

Can anyone give me an idea of how much it costs to hire a 40ft flatbed truck to carry goods from Lagos to Port harcourt.
I just need an average price range, as well as how many days the journey takes.

Note: I just need this for certain clarification purposes, I'm not looking to invest or anything.
Thanks guys
Re: I Need Info On Haulage Business by latch(m): 10:53pm On May 04, 2010
Quick question here:

Can anyone give me an idea of how much it costs to hire a 40ft flatbed truck to carry goods from Lagos to Port harcourt.
I just need an average price range, as well as how many days the journey takes.

Note: I just need this for certain clarification purposes, I'm not looking to invest or anything.
Thanks guys
Re: I Need Info On Haulage Business by wazobia1: 1:15am On Jul 28, 2010
Here are the going rates for hauling goods from 30 tons and above on a 40 ft trailer.

Lagos to PH = N180K
PH to Lagos however = N120 -140K
Lagos to Abuja = N210 -240K
Abuja to Kano = N100K
Lagos to Abeokuta = N80K
Lagos to Otta/Ibadan = N65k
Ph to Kano = N280K
Kano to Aba = N210k

Call Summit Ent Nig Ltd Logistics agent today to schedule your pickups. Goods in Transit insurance available.
www.summitentnigltd.com

0819-132-6225
Re: I Need Info On Haulage Business by makjeb: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2010
Contact chisco transport, dey r in to haulage business
Re: I Need Info On Haulage Business by wazobia1: 1:33am On Jan 13, 2011
DO YOU NEED A FLAT BED TRAILER TO HOOK UP TO YOU MACK / IVECO/DAF TRUCK TO START MAKING MONEY TODAY? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER WE ARE THE TRAILER PEOPLE AND SELL ALL STEEL FLAT BED TRAILERS 40 - 53 FT.

We currently have several 40ft Flat bed trailers for sale. Interested parties should email summitentnigltd@gmail.com. The price is N2.5M - N3.5M price to sell quickly initially we had 5 on the market currently we have only 2 left. It is on a first come first serve basis.
Re: I Need Info On Haulage Business by Chekitaut: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: I Need Info On Haulage Business by uwish: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
HI,

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN MAKING FORTUNE IN HAULAGE BUSINESS? ATTEND AN ALMOST FREE & PRACTICAL SEMINAR IN LAGOS BY SENDING YOUR NAME, PHONE NO & HAULAGE to 08132820002 for more details & space booking

THANKS
Re: I Need Info On Haulage Business by Akamo(m): 3:12am On Mar 25, 2017
jajaopobo:
For anybody looking for high quality and reliable trailer heads direct from Europe, please go to http://www.rydertrucks.biz . They have very good trucks for very good price, the trailer heads have already been imported and are in Lagos. For example, I bought a very neat DAF 85CF 430hp from them for less than 3million, and it was not right-hand drive! I recommend them for anyone looking to buy a trailer head soon.

The site is down
Re: I Need Info On Haulage Business by Chekitaut: 4:43am On Mar 30, 2017
Sino truck needed urgently to move Granite products from Abeokuta to Lagos constant delivery get N800,000/month.

Call us now: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392536, 08098055224

Re: I Need Info On Haulage Business by DoyenExchange: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2017
50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!

(1) (Reply)

Business Model: How To Make Large Income While Doing Your Home Business / Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience / A-z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (n.g.o) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.