Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari (38582 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Maximum Prisons - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 07, 2015

The All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has assured Nigerians that all corrupt politicians will end up in jail once he is elected into power.

Buhari, who gave the assurance on Tuesday during the APC rally and the presentation of the party’s governorship flag to Umana Umana as its candidate in Akwa Ibom State in Uyo, said he would close all loopholes through which money was being siphoned out of the country.

“When we come into power, anyone who steals Nigerian money will end up in Kirikiri Maximum Prisons. We are going to make sure that Nigeria’s wealth belongs only to Nigerians,” he said.

He decried the overdependence of Nigeria on oil, saying that the country would not have faced the economic downturn if the country had invested in agriculture.

According to Buhari, Nigeria used to export tin and columbite but all of a sudden, it stopped producing and exporting these minerals with the belief that the country has oil.

On the power sector, Buhari stated that many industries had shut down operation because of epileptic power supply. He noted that Nigerian producers were not able to compete in the international market because of huge cost of generating alternative power.

Buhari, who was a former military Head of State, assured Nigerians that his government would create over three million jobs yearly to take care of the jobless youths.

The Rivers State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, who is also the Director General, Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation, said he was ashamed to read on the pages of newspapers a story credited to the Peoples Democratic Party that things had improved in Nigeria from 2011 onward.

He added that governors decided that the excess crude money be shared because of the missing cash that was involved.

Amaechi said, “I was ashamed to read on the pages of newspapers, where the PDP said things had improved from 2011 till now.

“Oil price used to be between $120 and $145 before now. Our savings used to be between $45 and $46bn. We had over $10bn to $20bn in excess crude. The reason why the governors asked that excess crude be shared was that after each meeting we had, if the money was $10bn, before we come back for another meeting, it would be $8bn. Who has taken the $2bn? We did not know.

“When we discovered that our money was being taken away with reckless abandon without accounting, it was then we asked, ‘Oga, please share this money. You are not a bank. And if it were a bank, it would add more to the money.”

Amaechi urged members of the party in the state to go to their units and educate the people. He asked the people to make sure that their votes count after voting, so that the PDP government would be voted out of power.
http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-send-corrupt-nigerians-to-kirikiri-buhari/

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 07, 2015
okay we have heard.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by deji68: 1:00am On Jan 07, 2015
Ok oo.... na so e easy grin grin no be court of justice u go try them
dorlapoh20:
okay we have heard.

10 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 07, 2015
deji68:
Ok oo.... na so e easy grin grin no be court of justice u go try them
make him enter first before him start making promises

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by borntosave: 1:03am On Jan 07, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by DonaldGenes(m): 1:06am On Jan 07, 2015
Surely, Buhari really mean Biz

152 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by menesheh(m): 1:12am On Jan 07, 2015
Illiterate talking trash

You cant win and you can't bring militaryness to nigeria again

He felt that Democratic government is like military government where you can easily command or jail with impunity

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by iluvweed(m): 1:23am On Jan 07, 2015
Abeeeg start with mama peace abeg!

grin

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Bitterleafsoup: 1:51am On Jan 07, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Surely, Buhari really mean Biz

https://www.nairaland.com/2079678/buhari-did-not-get-ms.degree

Really, while he is busy lying that he has a Masters. Have you tried to really find out the truth about Buhari?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by lacasa: 1:54am On Jan 07, 2015
Tackle Corruption and 75% of the extended problems in govt will disappear

It's so bad that d military needs to be tackled corruption wise.

U started it in your 1st stint as Head of State, please finish iit once u r voted as President May 29 2015.

We will support u and mobilize for ur win online and off as well

Change is the only Constant in Life

#usee your pvc to get GMB/PYO in office
#vote change

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by DonaldGenes(m): 2:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:

https://www.nairaland.com/2079678/buhari-did-not-get-ms.degree

Really, while he is busy lying that he has a Masters. Have you tried to really find out the truth about Buhari?

He is a real Nigerian or do you got problem with that?

24 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Chanchit: 2:51am On Jan 07, 2015
I just pray this clueless demon is voted out, cos if he wins, its would be the saddest day of my life, cos I would then have to give up on Nigeria.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 07, 2015
So u will jail corrupt politicians? The money Amechi & Tinubu are giving to u & APC are their salaries as govornors ofLlagos & Rivers states? Mtchewww.

147 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 07, 2015
Abeg o. ASAP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by fitzmayowa: 4:22am On Jan 07, 2015
GMB needs to becareful when he says he will send corrupt nigerians to kirikiri, when he surrounds himself with corrupt politicians, in the form of fellow "progressives"

Is GMB trying to tell us that politicians in APC are saints They say charity begins at home, before making promise(s) of jailing corrupt nigerians he should start by jailing some of his "progressive" chieftains...One of such example is amaechi who made it known that PDP rigged elections and he actually gained from the rigging and he never said a thing until he left the party...

This is the height of hypocrisy, when it is clear as day that you surround yourself, with corrupt politicians who have contributed in making this country what it is today...

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 07, 2015
Dirty politics

GEJ TILL 2019

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by ionsman: 6:14am On Jan 07, 2015
Most big men in Nigeria are aware of this that's why they dont want a Buhari presidency. .....
FEBUHARI 14......A date for change...

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Flye: 6:15am On Jan 07, 2015
We re waiting for that.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by taharqa: 6:19am On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari has 'zero tolerance' for corruption yet he servd unda Gen Abacha's Govt, d same Govt unda whose tenure Nigeria was adjournd d most corrupt Govt in d world by Transparency International. The same Govt Buhari wud later claim was not corrupt even afta billions of dollars hv been collectd from Abacha's foreign loot.

Buhari has 'zero tolerance' for corruption but 'mains' with d likes of Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku, Ameachi, Bugudu (Abacha's righthand man, corruption conveyor and current APC Kebbi Gov Candidate) and just about anybody who he thinks can help him win back d Presidential seat, a seat he has desperately wantd back since he was removd by IBB.

Buhari has 'zero' tolerance for corruption yet he only recently, tru d APC chairman, promisd not to go afta past corrupt leadas if (apparently) they gave him their support.

The same Buhari that almost certainly did not hv d minimum Secondary Skul certificate for admission to d Military, and has been lying about it.

For Goodness sake: who has bewitchd you 'people'

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Goddygee(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2015
Story story story

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by overlord29(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2015
__headache

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Lastdon02(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2015
lwkmd

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by successking401(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2015
Okk
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by teebabsman(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by rozayx5(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2015
undecided
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2015
An old wine in a new bottle is far better than a contaminated new wine in a new bottle.

This man is what this country needs. Let him be a hundred years old, my family and I wld vote for him after all, moses and aaron were old men when they led the people of isreal out from egypt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9th Jan '15

Let me take time to reply some fellas who have been quoting my initial post in follow up pages

Is it so hard for you sesame' kids to differentiate 'reference' from 'comparison'? You've been hitting at me, thinking I compared Buhari with Moses and Aaron.

Well, I made a reference, not a comparison. I was emphasising on the fact that old age is not a disadvantage in leadership. Then I made a reference(not a comparison) to Moses and Aaron being advanced in age yet led the isrealites out from their slavery in egypt.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2015
Jona will be the president of the inmates grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2015
Hmm!
Adon biiliv u Gen Buhari.
Last Bullet
Sha win the election & show us what you can do!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by timilehing(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2015
My advice: Start telling your state governor, 4 four months is enough to complete their special "cell" in their state prison. That's the only thing they can achieve now

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator / How The Economy fared Under Yaradua With Oil @ $40/barrel And The Reality Today / Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.