Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari (38583 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Maximum Prisons - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Nobody will be spared.

Including tinubu? ? ? Are you sure?

2 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by makhez019(m): 8:03am On Jan 07, 2015
personal59:
Did you know that in 1983, Chief Obafemi Awolowo contested at the age of 74 while Chief Nnamdi Azikiwe contested in 1979 at 75? Did you know that Ronald Reagan became US president at the age of 70 and served two terms of four years each? Just last December, Tunisia sworn in Beji Caid Essebsi as their President. Did you know how old is he? President Essebsi is 88 years old. The election that brought him in as president was the first free and fair presidential election since the country (Tunisia ) gained independence in 1956. If a 72 years old grand "Pa" (as the haters called him) can give me constant electricity, guarantee maximum security (stop the killings up North), put food on my table and stop corruption that a 57 years old young man who is suffering from an inferiority complex can not give then I will be a very big fool to refuse such CHANGE. So those making noise about BUHARI's age should shut the hell up and give in for a great change. I'M SO PROUD TO BE AN ELEMENT OF CHANGE what about you? GMB2015‬........KickOutGEJ2015‬
look at ya write up, same people dat kips clamouring foor d youth to take over d government, now ya supporting an old aboki cos na ya side. Wad has he got to offer, same man dat says he's a democrat and now he's saying he will jail all dem excluding his apc thieves, he will give naijas #5,000 wad an economic plan? Not jobs buh chicken change. Nid to be convince d old man won't die on d throne after 2 years.

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by adamsojay(m): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2015
This so called buhari is a useless man, trying to do all things possible to make nigerians vote him. Has he forgotten that all the apc surrounded him are thieves. He's a lier, nigerians are not fools. We want him to come out and tell nigerians that he will jail atiku, tinubu, ameachi okorocha fayemi and many more........ It is then we nigerians would believe him that he's ready to fight corruptions cos we all believe that these pple are all theives. Being in the midst of theives has already shown he's a theif too.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2015
africanqueen111:
U dnt nid to make noise of wht u wil do if really U wil do it. Enter first

My sister I tire o, let him become president first which we know will NEVER happen. Buhari can only be predident of boko republic of arewastan, let it be known that buhari will not be president of Nigeria again.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Including tinubu? ? ? Are you sure?
Yes.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by kate3: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2015
Pikin wey dey inside belle de threaten dat him go bit him mama breast wen de born na, must die 4 deliverey bed. We need sincere promise becos corruption suround u and are assisting u now, u go prison dem too. Corruption wey don get grand and great grand children, na him u wan fight. Oya naw.

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2015
come 14th Feb 2015, the last night flights out of Abuja to exile would be full of our corrupt politicians.

You know what? let them run. They may run but they cannot hide.

Whether they are in exile or not they must vomit their loot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyTMMoh7xUQ&index=3&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK9WjHW14Wmbe6K7F7pL7Y4V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69g7cER2VAs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by speakthetruth: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2015
One of the basic problemes I have with Buhari is the constant and emphatic use of the personal pronoun "I" in his political discourses. This of course is understandble coming from an ex-general and acceptable and practical in a millitary dispensation. But in this democratic era, where the rules of law are expected to be duelly followed, I do not have an idea on how he single handedly plans to rid Nigeria of corruption that has eaten deep into the fabrics himself is surrounded and covered with. It is well with Naija!

2 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by soleexx(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2015
I think this man deserve my vote!
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by stineb1: 8:14am On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari should promise us that he will start by jailing Tinubu, Atiku, Saraki, Obasanjo, Amechi before Jonathan. Then I will agree to mobilise votes for you. Anything short, the we stick to the devil we know till we locate the true angel probably in 2019.

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by GOODNESS2020: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2015
Pls who else will he jail? when all the corrupt leaders are currently under him including Tinubu. (chuckles)

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by rolchi(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2015
Flets:
If not Nigerians are illiterates, we would have been asking how Buhari intends to jail corrupt Nigerians.

Which jail can accomodate all corrupt Nigerians?Which non-corrupt judge will prosecute them?

How do you stop them from paying their way through the courts?

Where do you find the non-corrupt law enforcement agents that will implement the law to the letter?

How does he plan to prosecute his partymen when the looted funds can be traced to his campaign?

To what end has such previous fights against corruption been effective?

Even under military where the presidency has ultimate powers, To what end did the fight against corruption go? Did it end corruption?

The bare truth is that this mode of fight against corruption can never work under our democracy .... Never!!!

The only solution is the systematic way GEJ have dealt with corruption. The E-wallet system eliminated the fertilizer scam, the biometric registration eliminated the ghost worker scam and saved over 50bn per annum, the pension reform have put to end the age long pension scam. More needs to be done

By the time subsidy on refined product is removed and crude sold to local refineries at reduced prices.... The subsidy corruption will be eliminated.

Nigerians need to push the state governors to sign the freedom of information bill, with that allocations to state will be on a live e-site and expenditures on such funds can be updated live. Nigerians will have the opportunity to make comparisons across the spend patterns across different states.

Nigerians need to wake up and stop playing illiterate. This is the only way out of corruption. Anybody who tells you he will fight corruption..... Ask him how and test the feasibility.

God bless you! Here is my email address: rolchi@yahoo.com. Lets become friends, please!
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Jwonder(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Jona will the president of the inmates grin

Which kind of English be dis naa ..no wonder u dey support that man without certificate.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by amnestylaw1(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2015
This will be a good step towards helping Nigeria to reclaim its lost glory. I'll say this is a right step. FeBuhari, here comes the Change we longed for...
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2015
fitzmayowa:
GMB needs to becareful when he says he will send corrupt nigerians to kirikiri, when he surrounds himself with corrupt politicians, in the form of fellow "progressives"

Is GMB trying to tell us that politicians in APC are saints They say charity begins at home, before making promise(s) of jailing corrupt nigerians he should start by jailing some of his "progressive" chieftains...One of such example is amaechi who made it known that PDP rigged elections and he actually gained from the rigging and he never said a thing until he left the party...

This is the height of hypocrisy, when it is clear as day that you surround yourself, with corrupt politicians who have contributed in making this country what it is today...

I wuld hav thought u went to sch......he said any1 who steals......nt any1 who stole...Hw come u dnt kno d diff in Dis 2 statements..... Chai...c corrupt ridden Nigerians...pleased wit Hw d country is being run
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by easy4beno(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Mr Buhari,
I salute your patience and courage in coming out with these action words of promises, but sir, I think you need to take it easy, Nigerians are not really interested in this kind of promises anymore, what they are interested in is getting the job done, so I suggest you just save the promise in your pockets..talk less and act more..that's the watchword in addressing some issues, remember also that you said at a time you won't probe past leaders, so as not to contradict yourself..try avoid speaking like this..and yes you still have mai vote..
GMB for president..!

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2015
makhez019:
look at ya write up, same people dat kips clamouring foor d youth to take over d government, now ya supporting an old aboki cos na ya side. Wad has he got to offer, same man dat says he's a democrat and now he's saying he will jail all dem excluding his apc thieves, he will give naijas #5,000 wad an economic plan? Not jobs buh chicken change. Nid to be convince d old man won't die on d throne after 2 years.
Why are you telling lies? Where did Buhari say he would only send people from other parties, leaving those of APC, to jail?
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by 100Cents: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2015
dorlapoh20:

make him enter first before him start making promises

Funny cheesy
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by robinsoncrosoe: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2015
lacasa:
Tackle Corruption and 75% of the extended problems in govt will disappear

It's so bad that d military needs to be tackled corruption wise.

U started it in your 1st stint as Head of State, please finish iit once u r voted as President May 29 2015.

We will support u and mobilize for ur win online and off as well

Change is the only Constant in Life

#usee your pvc to get GMB/PYO in office
#vote change
I have always told people that our problem is not corruption.
Our problems are ethnicity,tribalism and religion.
If we can curb these things,nobody will care if the president is a christian or ibo or yoruba or hausa.
If a president is corrupt all hand will be on deck to remove him/her.
That is why buhari was accused of putting his clan in house arrest and throwing others to kirikiri prison.do u think those other people will listen to him after this.

This country will never move forward until we curb this things.even if Jesus christ comes to rule nigeria,supporters of prophet mohammed will accuse him of corruption so that power will be theirs.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by justscorch: 8:20am On Jan 07, 2015
This statement gan gan na hin make me wan vote for u GMB 2015, I no doubt u at all .

But na 80% of the population go enter jail be that oh
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Larow(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2015
overlord29:
One more thang ma Nigga.h cut down tha salary of urself, cabinet Membaz, and most important some people fadaz weh sabi Jump fence both upper and Lower chambers(dem suppose dey go common wealth games rep Naija for High Jump and Pole vault dem)___thnk god u already higlighted tha crappy ish called office of tha 1st Lady(my a•ss)•¤¤]>one more thang don't let any foolish or stewpeed Emir or Sultan or Imam decieve ur Baldhead bout enforcin sharia or Islamization coz all these crap must pass thru house of assembly mEmbaz of wich na there your headache go start
president sud single handedly take a decision to cut down salaries? Where were u raised? Pluto I guess!!! No wonder dul.lards like u will believe he can single handedly turn naija into an islamic nation!!! Better go study well cos ur common entrance exam is fast approaching!!!
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by 100Cents: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2015
menesheh:
Illiterate talking trash

You cant win and you can't bring militaryness to nigeria again

He felt that Democratic government is like military government where you can easily command or jail with impunity

He will shoot himself in the leg and end up in Hague...

Illiteracy no be small.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2015
speakthetruth:
One of the basic problemes I have with Buhari is the constant and emphatic use of the personal pronoun "I" in his political discourses. This of course is understandble coming from an ex-general and acceptable and practical in a millitary dispensation. But in this democratic era, where the rules of law are expected to be duelly followed, I do not have an idea on how he single handedly plans to rid Nigeria of corruption that has eaten deep into the fabrics himself is surrounded and covered with. It is well with Naija!
Amaechi also uses the first person singular, "I".
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I hope you start with bola ahmed Tinubu, the man that uses Lagos state as his personal ATM and wallet. BTW, buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again so the whole topic makes no sense at all.
he is talkin abt whoever steals in his regime.....b reasonable nww.....relax n read again wat he said
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by duni04(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2015
Lol shey there'll be space in kirikiri? Cos dem plenty o grin
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by flint59(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2015
Marc9:
An old wine in a new bottle is far better than a contaminated new wine in a new bottle.

This man is what this country needs. Let him be a hundred years old, my family and I wld vote for him after all, moses and aaron were old men when they led the people of isreal out from egypt.

. How dare you comapre. That old f**l with. Moses and aaron.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by 100Cents: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I hope you start with bola ahmed Tinubu, the man that uses Lagos state as his personal ATM and wallet. BTW, buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again so the whole topic makes no sense at all.

OMG.

Tell them o..
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by samplegirl(f): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2015
If Tinubu name no dey there you are a joke.

Or are you just saying it to decieve the already decieved gullible so as to win their vote?

Win first.

1 Like

Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by henrysam(m): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2015
Surely this guy does not know what he is talking about. So he will force the court to jail people without investigating them.. Is it not the same police that will do the job.at times he talks as if he is bringing another police and army from the moon. I continue to say apc does not have solution to Nigeria problems because they have not really convince me they know what is on ground. All their propaganda is just to get hold of the power and God in His infinite mercy will not allow them.
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by kay1one(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2015
An illiterate will not rule over us!
Re: I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari by NaLaugh: 8:26am On Jan 07, 2015
dream on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How The Economy fared Under Yaradua With Oil @ $40/barrel And The Reality Today / Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari / Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.