Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW - Webmasters (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW (73830 Views)

Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by seunope2004(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Alfred200825:
Just did some work on my blog, please help me check www.allspired.com
Nice stuff. I think you should space out your font better, be generous with your space. Professional designers call it 'White space' it allows the eye to rest and make your content less aggresive.
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by seunope2004(m): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
here is mine www.magbodo.com
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by honeykokain(m): 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
seunope2004:

Please can you create about us/help/learn button where people can get more information about your product
OK, thanks
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Alfred200825(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
DanWrites:

Quite okay. Your font is small though.
Noted sir
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Alfred200825(m): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
seunope2004:

Nice stuff. I think you should space out your font better, be generous with you space. Professional designers call it 'White space' it allows the eye to rest and make your content less aggresive.
Thanks alot. i will work on that too
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by osile2012: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
tohero:

Beautiful and colourful site you've got @ ur signature.

However, If I may, I would advice you work on the WHITE SPACE and ALIGNMENT.

Too Much white Space especially at the left side of page. And also between the rate brand,product and people.

Alignment inside your FEATURED ITEMS is nearly perfect; but it doesn't need to stop there. There should be a relationship to the HEADER, FOOTER and the ASIDE column.

-By HEADER I mean an alignment of the website's name (or logo) and the Navigation Tab.
-Rating Categories and Featured Items
-The footer's headers(Links and other Nigeria Websites) and their list items

Personally, I don't buy the multi color footer.

Look at this website and get inspired yourself www.tapbots.com

A simple website, well aligned with white spaces.

You can also visit www.dribbble.com for design inspiration.

I hope It helps (not just you but us all)

[size=15pt]Thanks will have a look.[/size]
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Tohpeh(m): 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
Check out www.fabgist..com

I recently change d theme to a political banner
Buhari/Osinbajo must pay me on this cheesy

1 Like

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Polawizard(m): 2:40am On Apr 15, 2015
It's the latest 500mb and also 2gb for all airtel user's visit Latest 500mb do airtel user's
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by softandmoist(f): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
seunope2004
tohero

please help me review allladiesgistparlor..com

Also, how do i post under categories I have created?

Thank you.
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by tohero(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
softandmoist:

Thank you.

Really Nice!!!

But consider these tips

-Don't let your FOOTER be idle. Footer can be an avenue to keep viewers stick to your site. Provide links to other part of your website maybe categories, terms nd conditions, about us, contact us or more information.

Scroll down this Nairaland's page. I'm sure you will see d links to sections, copyright, disclaimer and even info abt d owner-s3un.

-being a news related website, I suggested you consider the use of Mobile design. Majority of Internet users are said to come from mobiles. And. Scrolling sideways, zooming in might be problems at times. Examples of such design is Nairaland, www.magbodo.com of seunope2004 (that's one of the best I have seen so far here).

1 Like

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by directonpc(m): 4:41am On Apr 16, 2015
Review this social forum built from scratch in php. Check my signature for link. Thanks
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by olempe(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2015
What about this guys? http://nigerianscoop.com
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by DanWrites(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2015
olempe:
What about this guys? http://nigerianscoop.com
Looked quite cool on PC.

1 Like

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by nerdyorion: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2015
PHP developer with a firm knowledge of MY SQL with an:

-Ability turn concept into design and eventually an application.
-Ability to lead a team and give direction.
-Ability to train team members

Salary
50,000 to 200,000 (depending on the level of expertise)

Send your CVs to tobi.omitiran@gmail.com
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by seunope2004(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
softandmoist:
seunope2004
tohero

Thank you.

I like the name you picked for your blog but when i got to the blog, i was expecting more...

My Advice...
1) Let us do a case study: Compare these two blogger www.lindaikeji..com and www.bellanaija.com. Bellaniaja blog looks better because of the catchy/striking background image and the way she wrote her name. I will suggest you find a striking customized background image that represent what your product stands for

2)You can also add more content or use larger picture to make your content look fuller/richer

3)Applying too much white space makes a blog look scanty. This is the rule for white spacing, let similar thoughts or ideas cluster together and use white space to differentiate different thoughts, ideas/paragraphs

4)Please note that there is little you can do with a blog, web site gives more flexibility in interface layout, but please make best use of your blog just as Lindaikeji did

Finally concerning the category issue, I have little knowledge on that. Try trouble shoot your blog dashboard or just google it...

All the best!!!
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by kingMilagro: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2015
Check mine www.just2odd.com please I need your review on this so I can get better
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Mayfrank(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by seunope2004(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
fighal:
Check mine www.just2odd.com please I need your review on this so I can get better

Not bad! Nice layout. But it took me a while to figure out what your blog does. I had to check your 'about us' before i got a hint.

Try this, If it is okay by you..
1)Put "Just2odd.com is a sport based blog that specializes in sports betting picks." on your header. This will help your blog visitors to instantly understand what you do or stand for.

I hope this helps...
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by seunope2004(m): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Mayfrank:
am back www.intelmag..com
Your layout feels cool. cool Try and use images that are clearer
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by seunope2004(m): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
kingMilagro:
www.mctechng.com
I feel this text " It's all about Tech updates" on the image feels off especially the word "about". Try re-position it

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
seunope2004:

Not bad! Nice layout. But it took me a while to figure out what your blog does. I had to check your 'about us' before i got a hint.

Try this, If it is okay by you..
1)Put "Just2odd.com is a sport based blog that specializes in sports betting picks." on your header. This will help your blog visitors to instantly understand what you do or stand for.

I hope this helps...
ok. Thanks alot
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Mayfrank(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
seunope2004:

Your layout feels cool. cool Try and use images that are clearer
Please... how exactly do I do that... I tried all image sizes
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Gyarados(m): 6:21am On Apr 19, 2015
What do u think about my site http://wapgus.wapka.mobi
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by kingMilagro: 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
seunope2004:

I feel this text " It's all about Tech updates" on the image feels off especially the word "about". Try re-position it

Okay.... Thanks I will looking into it
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by seunope2004(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mayfrank:

Please... how exactly do I do that... I tried all image sizes

If you pay for images, your provider should give the image to you in different sizes(small, medium and large).

If you get your images from google search you can try this...
1)Type the image you want into google e.g 'Smiling black girl'
2) Right click your choice image and select 'open in a new window'
3)An option comes up 'Go to site' and 'View image'
4)Select 'View image'
5)Now right click and click 'save image as'

These gives you a larger image with better resolution. Large images, when stretched hardly become blur.
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Whizzcute(m): 6:45am On Apr 22, 2015
Help me review this blog i created yesterday

https://tooxplicit./
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by DanWrites(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Whizzcute:
Help me review this blog i created yesterday

https://tooxplicit./

Nice for a day old blog. Tooxplicit! LOL. Had thought to see something else. I will advise that you define your niche now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (42) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn / Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment / 2019 Latest Free Browsing Cheat For MTN, AIRTEL, GLO And Etisalat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.