Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW - Webmasters (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW (73769 Views)

Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Whizzcute(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
DanWrites:

Nice for a day old blog. Tooxplicit! LOL. Had thought to see something else. I will advise that you define your niche now.
Okay,so which niche would be perfect for such interface
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Superstar007(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
seunope2004:

Hey bro

1 Like

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by osarcho: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
please help me review this test website:
www.sarchs.somee.com
it is a social network,
pls you can register wit false details to test the website fully...and if you register, ignore the email verification part, and just login.

THANKS IN ADVANCE,
YOUR CRITICS WILL BE APPRECIATED
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by DanWrites(m): 12:38am On Apr 23, 2015
Whizzcute:
Okay,so which niche would be perfect for such interface
My advice -- choose a niche from your passion. Don't start an entertainment blog if you've not seen any episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, likewise politics if you don't know who the FCT minister is. I believe you get the point I'm trying to make already. It is okay to cross niches, but there must be one thing unique to your blog, that one thing it will be known for.
Goodluck, mate.
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Whizzcute(m): 5:06am On Apr 23, 2015
DanWrites:

My advice -- choose a niche from your passion. Don't start an entertainment blog if you've not seen any episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, likewise politics if you don't know who the FCT minister is. I believe you get the point I'm trying to make already. It is okay to cross niches, but there must be one thing unique to your blog, that one thing it will be known for.
Goodluck, mate.
ok tnx so much,I appreciate
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by DanWrites(m): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2015
Whizzcute:
ok tnx so much,I appreciate
Welcome
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Whizzcute(m): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2015
DanWrites:

Welcome
yeah,i want to choose tech as the niche
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Iamxtopher(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2015
Here is mine

http://naijaphreakers.com

Please Review

It's got a mobile and PC page
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by DanWrites(m): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Whizzcute:
yeah,i want to choose tech as the niche
Nice niche, but you must know that it requires that you are tech-savvy. Just always research and stay current. Tech blogs are cool.
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by seunope2004(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
osarcho:
www.sarchs.somee.com
it is a social network,
pls you can register wit false details to test the website fully...and if you register, ignore the email verification part, and just login.

THANKS IN ADVANCE,

Guy! You still have a lot of work do.. but you have taken the first critical step by starting.

My Concerns
1)Why use a picture of a white family when you are selling your ideas to Nigerians?
2)Your font colour is almost the same colour as your background, this makes reading your text difficult (on Web)
3)Your layout does not fit well
3)The problem you are trying to solve, google drive, sugar sink and other cloud storage services are already doing this on a large scale

These my advice..
1)Enroll for the "University of Youtube". Go to utube and find videos on web design, colour management and on web design best practices. You can add to the list
2)Please, do more research into your market to see how best to make your idea viable
3)User interface matters, make it better

Before you make any more changes on the site, sit down and think this idea through. Consider the lean startup approach here

http://theleanstartup.com/principles
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lean_startup

Finally, i must commend you on the work you have done on the programming end by making you links active.

I hope my comments will help your product get better.
All the best!!!

1 Like

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Whizzcute(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
DanWrites:

Nice niche, but you must know that it requires that you are tech-savvy. Just always research and stay current. Tech blogs are cool.
yeah ,i think i can cope with that than the others
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by DanWrites(m): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Whizzcute:
yeah ,i think i can cope with that than the others
Wish you all the best, bro. You can check ogbongeblog.com and jideprof.com, they are cool tech blogs I visit.
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Whizzcute(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
DanWrites:

Wish you all the best, bro. You can check ogbongeblog.com and jideprof.com, they are cool tech blogs I visit.
tnx xo much
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by osarcho: 6:34am On Apr 24, 2015
seunope2004:

Guy! You still have a lot of work do.. but you have taken the first critical step by starting.

My Concerns
1)Why use a picture of a white family when you are selling your ideas to Nigerians?
2)Your font colour is almost the same colour as your background, this makes reading your text difficult (on Web)
3)Your layout does not fit well
3)The problem you are trying to solve, google drive, sugar sink and other cloud storage services are already doing this on a large scale

These my advice..
1)Enroll for the "University of Youtube". Go to utube and find videos on web design, colour management and on web design best practices. You can add to the list
2)Please, do more research into your market to see how best to make your idea viable
3)User interface matters, make it better

Before you make any more changes on the site, sit down and think this idea through. Consider the lean startup approach here

http://theleanstartup.com/principles
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lean_startup

Finally, i must commend you on the work you have done on the programming end by making you links active.

I hope my comments will help your product get better.
All the best!!!

wow, thanks I'll try all you said...actually dis was just a test website, its not the main idea, my big problem has always been front end for websites, thanks again for your comment,

pls can i contact you in any other way for more of your opinions
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 25, 2015
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by ITbomb(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2015
I made some backend updates

Please review http://ityunit..com/
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by osarcho: 12:29am On Apr 28, 2015
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Ojdanavigator(m): 9:55am On Apr 28, 2015
Please can you take a look at my blog and suggest to me what i can do to get google adsense approval. It has been online for quite sometime now please help me and God will bless you bountifully as you do. Here is my blogger url:

http://www.seductiontipsnaija..com

Sincere Regards.
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by DanWrites(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2015
derprince:
www.africastory22.
Work on your site. That theme doesnt open well on Desktop.
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by DanWrites(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Ojdanavigator:
Please can you take a look at my blog and suggest to me what i can do to get google adsense approval. It has been online for quite sometime now please help me and God will bless you bountifully as you do. Here is my blogger url:

http://www.seductiontipsnaija..com

Sincere Regards.
Your blog is beautiful. But seduction tips? Why not relationship tips? You can apply for adsense but your blog name might be an impeding factor. Google frowns on anything with sexual undertone.
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2015

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by beekhaybee(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Ojdanavigator(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
DanWrites:

Your blog is beautiful. But seduction tips? Why not relationship tips? You can apply for adsense but your blog name might be an impeding factor. Google frowns on anything with sexual undertone.

Please what do you suggest i do now. Thanks alot for taking you time out to visit my blog. I'm awaiting your urgent reply. God bless you.
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by osile2012: 12:35am On Apr 29, 2015
osarcho:
www.sarchs.somee.com
it is a social network,

THANKS IN ADVANCE,

[size=15pt]The blue border line might not be necessary. The color of the text interferes with the background image.[/size]

1 Like

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by osile2012: 12:37am On Apr 29, 2015
Iamxtopher:
Here is mine

http://naijaphreakers.com

Please Review

It's got a mobile and PC page

[size=15pt]Nice[/size]
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by osile2012: 12:40am On Apr 29, 2015
derprince:
www.africastory22.

[size=15pt]Would be Nice if you had some text from the chapters under the title.[/size]
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by osile2012: 12:41am On Apr 29, 2015
ITbomb:
I made some backend updates

Please review http://ityunit..com/

[size=15pt]Nice.[/size]

1 Like

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by osarcho: 5:51am On Apr 29, 2015
osile2012:

[size=15pt]The blue border line might not be necessary. The color of the text interferes with the background image.[/size]

on mobile or desktop sir?
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2015
osile2012:

[size=15pt]Would be Nice if you had some text from the chapters under the title.[/size]
i have rearange it please check it now
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by DanWrites(m): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2015
Ojdanavigator:

Please what do you suggest i do now. Thanks alot for taking you time out to visit my blog. I'm awaiting your urgent reply. God bless you.
You can buy a domain with a different name. Or create another blog and export your content. Or you can stick with that name, not like it's that bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (42) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak From Seomarts.com / Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn / Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.