Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan (34813 Views)

$180m Halliburton Scam: Ex-heads Of State’s Indictment ‘scared Jonathan’ / Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 07, 2015
PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan, yesterday, pleaded with Nigerians to vote him in for a second term on account of his achievements in the last six years.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, while inaugurating the Goodluck/Sambo 2015 Presidential Campaign Organisation, PCO, at the PDP Presidential Campaign office, Legacy House, Maitama, Abuja promised to unfold to Nigerians what his government has done in the last couple of years that presidents and heads of state before him could not achieve.

I will expose my predecessors’ failings –Jonathan

Jonathan promised to expose the failings of his predecessors including Buhari, which stunted the country’s growth and development.
Former Military President, Ibrahim Babangida had described his government as saintly compared to successive administrations in terms of prevalence of corruption, just as former President Olusegun Obasanjo, on Monday, took a swipe at President Jonathan, accusing him among other things of squandering $55 billion crude oil savings left behind by his Administration.

President Jonathan, who noted that his administration has performed more than the previous ones with the nation’s economy as the largest in Africa, said: “When we start campaigns, we will confront them with what we have done as a government, we will tell them what they did not do when they were heads of state. Some people want to still keep these children as shoe cleaners, we must lift them up. Our children should not be used as cannon folders. They should be allowed to move forward to be governors like us.

“We have everything it takes to run an excellent and victorious campaign. Our great party has demonstrated to Nigerians that it is the party with the broadest appeal. We are the strongest and the biggest. We have engaged the people of Nigeria positively with people-friendly policies, which have moved Nigeria forward.”

He continued: “We have sustained the democratic tradition. We have strengthened democratic institutions. We inherited a rather complex security challenge but we are waging a determined war against it. We are succeeding in preventing terrorists and insurgents from turning more of our communities into enclaves for their dastardly activities.

“We remain fully committed to further empowering the security agencies to enable them win the war against terror. We have proven to the people that we are a party and a team that they can rely upon.

We have achieved much in four years.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/ill-expose-failures-ex-heads-state-jonathan/

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Isryl02(m): 3:52am On Jan 07, 2015
Ok now cool
Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Firefire(m): 4:02am On Jan 07, 2015
We have achieved much in four years

“In the last four years, despite the security challenges we have had to contend with, Nigeria, under our watch, has made significant strides in every aspect.
Our economy today is the largest and the strongest in the African continent, and a preferred destination for foreign direct investment".

“We have focused on job creation and the expansion of opportunities for our teeming youth as well as interventions to promote Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises. Through an internationally acclaimed transformational agricultural programme, we have re-established agriculture as a business, and a major driver of economic growth.

“Today, not only is the agricultural sector thriving, the value chains in the sector have been activated and have become productive. The country’s food import bill has been reduced, and the non-oil sector has witnessed significant growth.

“We have expanded access to education by providing schools and facilities at the primary, secondary and tertiary levels. Today, there is a Federal University in every state of the Federation, and every Nigerian child has been given the opportunity to go to school.

“We have successfully privatized the power sector, a process that was adjudged by the international community of investors as transparent and credible. Our trains are moving again, from Lagos to Kano, from Lagos to Ibadan, from Port Harcourt to Enugu.

“I am not campaigning to you who are already convinced. I have no doubt that you are all familiar with the achievements of this administration. But I have outlined a few of them to show that we are in a solid position to run a campaign based on our commendable record. Our creditable performance in the past four years should be our strongest selling point as we go to the campaign fields

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/ill-expose-failures-ex-heads-state-jonathan/

81 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by naturally: 4:03am On Jan 07, 2015
Let him expose it. Nothing can be made hidden forever.

16 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Firefire(m): 4:05am On Jan 07, 2015
DR. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is the best thing that can happen to Nigeria at the moment.

Please, don't return back to Egypt, don't return back to slavery, this is 2015 and not 1985.

Nigerians should take their destiny in their hands by voting the right candidate, GEJ.

Your have a voice! Your Vote!

One Man

One Woman

One Youth

ONE Vote!

Vote Wisely.

172 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Firefire(m): 4:06am On Jan 07, 2015
Nigerians should not be deceived with the media propaganda and usual caricature of the opposition party.

Vote Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for continuity of the good works.

The 'CHANGE' you required is within the current government.

102 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by kokoA(m): 4:07am On Jan 07, 2015
Nice idea! Your own failures are so visible, we are seeing them already. Show us those of previous administrations.

296 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by 2oby: 4:21am On Jan 07, 2015
In an institution where corruption prevails, good policies will not b effective enough. Will love to c gej compare his adm in terms of corruption management.

39 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 07, 2015
kokoA:
Nice idea! Your own failures are so visible, we are seeing them already. Show us those of previous administrations.

I don't like GEJ, he is an embarrassment to people that expected so much from him.

but, you see his failures for a reason. He signed the FOI, so much information is available to us now and we can now demand for good leadership. Mr brother, even the APC of Lagos is scared of signing it, you'll scream at the rot in Lagos government if you have the information.

Obscurity is not security

175 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by iluvweed(m): 4:24am On Jan 07, 2015
grin grin grin

See the advice wey mama peace give bros J... shocked
tongue
Pusi nigga!... undecided

Better comot that aso rock willingly bros, before shame kill you!... grin

GMB FOR PRESIDO!

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by kokoA(m): 4:25am On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:

I don't like GEJ, he is an embarrassment to people who expected so much from him.

but, you see his failures for a reason. He signed the FOI, so much information is available to us now and we can now demand for good leadership. Mr brother, even the APC of Lagos is scared of signing it, you'll scream at the rot in Lagos government if you have the information.

At least that's one achievement by his administration. Not enough to earn my precious vote though grin

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Dejohnbull: 4:30am On Jan 07, 2015
Gej till 2019

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Firefire(m): 4:33am On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:

I don't like GEJ, he is an embarrassment to people who expected so much from him.

but, you see his failures for a reason. He signed the FOI, so much information is available to us now and we can now demand for good leadership. Mr brother, even the [size=14pt]APC of Lagos is scared of signing it, you'll scream at the rot in Lagos government if you have the information[/size].

I concur !

We are able to judge Jonathan and score him low due to the level of information and transparency.

If APC state governors can domesticate the FOI bill, I am sure Nigerians will stone them to death angry

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 07, 2015
kokoA:
At least that's one achievement by his administration. Not enough to earn my precious vote though grin

I can tell you more but I don't even like the guy so no need.

Nevertheless, I won't forget to tell you that the two guys GMB and GEJ are almost same-theyre both devils! One is there and we can see the rot, he's equally planning to fight corruption after 6years?, the other promised to stabilize world oil price, pay the poor and he's yet to show his certificate.

One is honest and the other has integrity.,..that's how they put it!

One deceived us that he had no shoes, another is telling us he's worth only 1million NGN.

Vote wisely.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Firefire(m): 4:37am On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:

Nevertheless, I won't forget to tell you that the two guys GMB and GEJ are almost same-theyre both devils! One is there and we can see the rot, he's equally planning to fight corruption after 6years?, the other promised to stabilize world oil price, pay the poor and he's yet to show his certificate.

One deceived us that he had no shoes, another is telling us he's worth only 1million NGN.

Vote wisely.

I love your Logic tongue

The devil you know is better than the Falling Angel you don't know. (wolves in sheep clothing)

A Live Dog is better than a dead Lion grin

Vote wisely!

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by fitzmayowa: 4:43am On Jan 07, 2015
FrancisDiote:
“When we start campaigns, we will confront them with what we have done as a government, we will tell them what they did not do when they were heads of state. Some people want to still keep these children as shoe cleaners, we must lift them up. Our children should not be used as cannon folders. They should be allowed to move forward to be governors like us.

GEJ sabi throw stone shall, the first part of his speech he was stylishly yabbing OBJ...cheesy

18 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Pancho01(m): 4:49am On Jan 07, 2015
What is he trying to do? GEJ doesn't know the consequences of what he is trying to do. He is picking up a live burning coal thinking he will throw it at his predecessors, but may end up hurting himself.

20 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by ephemm(m): 4:50am On Jan 07, 2015
GEJ, please expose them now!

If there's anything the past leaders have done and you haven't done worse off, please say it, I want to hear.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by fitzmayowa: 4:54am On Jan 07, 2015
iv4fb:

Vote wisely.

Stabilise world oil price ke Him na stabiliser ni...grin

I pity nigerians who get deceived by the bolded parts of your post...

20 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by LordMecuzy(m): 4:56am On Jan 07, 2015
Exposing Them would not increase your chances

19 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 07, 2015
kokoA:
In addition, now you know and believe you can use your vote to install the govt of your choice. It is very evident in your post. That would have been impossible in the past. But thanks to GEJ, your vote is now your power. You may take it for granted now until the vultures seize power again and take away that power from you again.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by sojjy: 5:04am On Jan 07, 2015
What is our business with other past administration failure?Nigerians believed in GEJ to perform better than the past government when he was elected but he has shown his level of capability to governance which is even worse than the previous government.
Corruption has been identified as the bane of the nation development which GEJ has been aiding.All past presidents and head of state may not be saint but GEJ is an epitome of failure.
The level of corruption under his watch can't be compared to previous govt. GMB will surely reduce the level of corruption when bn elected in 2015. He has done it before,he will do it again.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by westheimer(m): 5:04am On Jan 07, 2015
I will comment when i wake up using American time cos even Obama knows there is no vacancy in Aso Rock

Gej until i see original WAEC result with Buhari' photo/name

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by ZACHIE: 5:07am On Jan 07, 2015
FrancisDiote:
PR. Some people want to still keep these children as shoe cleaners, we must lift them up.

http://www.rum704.com/2015/01/07/ill-expose-failures-of-ex-heads-of-state-jonathan/

Shoe again?
It won't work this time o.
So from being shoeless it has improved to shoe cleaning?

We are not impressed with all these shoe stories.
Go jorr

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by westheimer(m): 5:14am On Jan 07, 2015
“Never has it happened that a sweeper would become a king in the same palace where he sweeps. Not even with or without certificate.”

10 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by gunuvi(m): 5:21am On Jan 07, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

In addition, now you know and believe you can use your vote to install the govt of your choice. It is very evident in your post. That would have been impossible in the past. But thanks to GEJ, your vote is now your power. You may take it for granted now until the vultures seize power again and take away that power from you again.
Gbam!

10 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Caseless: 5:25am On Jan 07, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

what nonsense. Forget the sham we had in the past as elections. With or without gej Nigerians could have gotten it right with election- gej did nothing spectacular in that regard.
Your corrupt paymaster must be kicked out via any means possible!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Scatterboss(m): 5:30am On Jan 07, 2015
[s]
Firefire:
DR. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is the best thing that can happen to Nigeria at the moment.

Please, don't return back to Egypt, don't return back to slavery, this is 2015 and not 1985.

Nigerians should take their destiny in their hands by voting the right candidate, GEJ.

Your have a voice! Your Vote!

One Man

One Woman

One Youth

ONE Vote!

Vote Wisely.
[/s]

Trash. He should expose them and stop blabbing. No wonder they call him a kindergaten president.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 07, 2015
A drowning man will definitely has many straws to hold on to avoid sinking alone.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by nofij(m): 5:46am On Jan 07, 2015
Mr President, after 6 years?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by KriTic24A: 5:51am On Jan 07, 2015
Deceits at its peak.
Stories we have continued to hear since 1979.
Anyway, i no blame politicians o. It's what we 9jas want to hear they tell us always.
Yet the situation remains the same.

Do it right or do it wrong, we are in it together albeit in different categories.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 07, 2015
Abeg Gej till 2019.

no shaking

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele Tells Buhari To Sell Off Nigeria's Oil Stakes / Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P / Atiku To Buhari: Reverse PHCN Privatisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.