Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Fulfilled Dreams - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fulfilled Dreams (55951 Views)

In Search Of Dreams (a Story Of Love And Racism) / Dreams And Nightmares / The Fulfilled Man( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2016
ayorinbolableszy:
u ar really doing a great job...more ink to ur pen...update pls d suspense is killing me
thanks aunty i will try to update soon. love ya!
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Ashiat39(f): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
zee, I love ya very much BT u always disappoint me
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 5:13am On Mar 13, 2016
Ashiat39:
zee, I love ya very much BT u always disappoint me
Lolz am sowi nah ok because of you i will update today tho i didnt plan to
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by mhiztee: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Daughterzion:
were the update
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
I felt worthless, is this what i waited for? Am the idiot of the year! how could i have been a fool to think Leo would wait for me huh? there he was enjoying his life and here was i .....Just.....Just......Uh forget it! i was exasperated.

"Lilian?" hey that voice was familiar. i turnd slowly to see Jude's eyes boring into mine. i gasped, this cant be! but since it is, i guess i dont have a choice

"jude forgive me" i silently prayed

I pushed him and made my way of escape but before i could go far i bumped into someone,a lady to be precise. She fell and people rushed to help her and then i saw that figure that i desired so much.

He looked at me cause apparently the lady i pushed down was his 'girlfriend'. my heart paused as sweat came rushing down.

Leo.

1 Like

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by bummybummy(f): 1:13am On Mar 14, 2016
dis update z too small ooooooo
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by princessadeola(f): 7:19am On Mar 14, 2016
it's too small
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by ayorinbolableszy(f): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
more pls
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Ashiat39(f): 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Daughterzion:
thank u for d honour, I appreciate it
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by mhiztee: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
africwap:
More
please can you kindly update this your story please
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Highbee12: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2016
Update plz
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
The first thing i saw was a white ceiling, i turned and was greeted with a white wall. The bed was so comfy that it enveloped my body.I sighed and moaned softly as i turned my body to.........Wait a sec,this wasnt my bed! I jolted up and was greeted with a familiar face.
Jude.
On seeing me he sighed in releif and smiled but later turned it to a slight frown.
"Oh my God lilian you scared me. you would die and you know i would be the one to organise your funeral, thats a lot of dough!"
Yeah typical Jude.....old soldier never dies,but i was in no mood for jokes now.

"L...Leo"i stuttered.He knew what i meant for instantly his mien changed to a sad one,i took that as bad news,i could hear my heart beat.

"Uhm Lilian,ave...ave got something to tell you"

"what is it"i asked softly,suprised at the tone of my voice.He too was

"uhm you see uhm i dont know how to say this he...he...he"

"spill it out!"

"Am sorry.....Leo is not the leo you know, he's changed"

I took in a deep breath getting my system ready.

1 Like

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
"He has a...a...am.amne...amnes..ia"my entire system weakened not bothering to recover from the shock.I gasped for breath,this coudnt be true!

"He lost everything?"I croaked.

"No, not everything.He lost his most sensitive part, You"

"what? why me? what happened?"I demanded answers

"he had an accident which affected his brain and according to the doctor he was lucky cause it wasnt major"He paused"The doctor said he had partial amnesia as it made him forget whom he thought about mostly"

Everything sank in as i understood.

"What can we do now?"I asked desparately.My heart fell when Jude shook his head sadly

"am afraid nothing unless you can make him remember you"

"how am i supposed to do that?"

"I have no idea cause....."He paused"he dosent even know your name"

1 Like

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Ikdbabie(f): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ohhhh. Too bad. Leo doesn't recognise u again. So what's next?.
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by harjibolar10(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wow!!! That ehn!!sound somehow sad, but you know, it may be blessing in disguise...

Leo forgot you, you didn't forget him... There always a way out...

But, just know that "que sera sera"

Almadebe... Come see person wey you share the same faith with ooo
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Till now i do not know how i managed to scale through my final exams.With the war in my brain it would be a suprise if i gnt a secondclass,well no need crying over spilled milk.Whats done is done and now next to my quest!

I was terribly hurt that the love of my life couldnt remember me.I was devastated and crestfallen.What now?i had waited in vain.I sighed,he couldnt even recall my name.I had just wasted my time and life waiting for him but...t was i ready to let go? of course not!
For christ sake i still loved him.Tears found a free entrance to my cheeks.

What do i do? what can i do? he doesnt even know my name.
Well whatever it takes am gonna make him remember me.

I wore a casual dress and put on the neckless that Leo gave me before his departure that was my lucky charm cause it brought me luck whenever i wore it,i hope it doesnt fail this time.

I locked the door and began on my mission, something must happen!

1 Like

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
At the moment Leo resided at his family's house cause of his mum.I learnt that he had built an enormous estate but hadnt packed in yet.

I knocked thrice on the extravagant white gate before the gateman came to open the gate.

Amazingly he recognised me for he smiled immediately he saw me.

"Ah!Madam longest time"he greeted cheeringly

i smiled back despite my trouble"i dey. you no dey ask about me nah"

He chuckled "na lie o. I even ask oga when im come back,"

Now that was news, my ears irked "wetin im talk"i asked curiously.

The gateman sighed "me i no understand oga again o. when i ask am im ask me who be lilian"

ouch! my heart sank and i was tempted to turn back. But i summoned the last courage in me, smiled at the gateman and headf to the house.Bad idea

The moment i opened the door,the sight i saw made my heart break into final pieces

2 Likes

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by bummybummy(f): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Thanks 4 d update nd op leo wil gain his memory bck 2 recognise Lillian ooo. More update
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by harjibolar10(m): 3:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Them dey cuddle?

Keep em coming bea
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Debbie16(f): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2016
Interesting more update pls
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by princessadeola(f): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
moreeerrr
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Out of all the places to display 'passionate affection' they chose the sitting room as if lying in wait for poor me. I couldnt hold it back anymore,i broke down in tears.
With my tears came pain,jealousy,sorrow,anger and regret.
They must have heard me for they stopped abruptly staring at the strange girl at the door.

Leo looked at me intently as if trying to find something.My hope lit up, ah! false hope.

LEO'S POINT OF VIEW

I stared at the lady crying on the floor wondering who she was. It looked like she was in great pains as i stepped closer.

"Baby where are you going to?"Isadora asked.

I ignored her as i tried to recollect her face cause it looked familiar.I thought and thought,i was sure i had seen her before.

And then i remembered

1 Like

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
LEO'S POINT OF VIEW

She was the lady that fell at the party! Yes that was true but what was she doing here?

As if hearing my thoughts,she whimpered.

"Leo w...why"she looked at me"please Leo please......i cant take this anymore.Please.......Ple.....ease help.....me..e"

I became confused, what was she talking about and how thd f*uck did she know me? *slap* many people knew me.

"You cant do this!"She screamed terrifyingly and sobbed harder.

Isadora came close to me "sweetheart who is this s*lut?"

"I dont know"i managed to reply and for the first time i asked her "who are you?"

Her tears grew worse "Leo! you cant even remember my name.You cant remember the name of the girl that you loved and loved you for 6 years"she cried

I sighed, i knew her type.She was truly a slut!

2 Likes

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by bummybummy(f): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
Eyah! So sorry nd feel ur pains Lillian, time z comn dat u mak jest of isadora dat z calln u a slut. Tnx 4 d update
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Ashiat39(f): 12:25am On Apr 06, 2016
Zee, ds is a big wow. Long update at lasat, thank you. Lilian,i pity, u mustn't be punishing from all corner
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
LILIAN'S POINT OF VIEW

"How much do you want?"

Did i hear that right? what the hell is he asking about?.I looked at him with a clear image of confusion.He got the message.

"Dont waste my time.How much do you need to live my life alone.Cause apparently you are one of those bitches who would do everything to get what they want........Even lying"I was too angry to note the venom in his voice but i knew i couldnt do anything even if i wanted to.But i did the one thing i knew i could do.

"Please Leo! You know am not a bitch!please try to remember........The thing we once shared.We loved each other please......."I broke into sobs but he wasnt fazed.He looked at me with so much disgust that i couldnt take it anymore.I ran to him and forcefully hugged him,weeping bitterly.He tried to pull away but never underestimate the strength of a wounded girl and i was beyond that,but he had help. Isadora forcefully pushed me away from him and slapped me with so much force that i fell hard on my butt.

"You bitch!"

1 Like

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
I was wounded seriously but i didnt give up. I got up and held him by his right leg,lamenting bitterly

"pl...ea..se ddon...nt do th..is"

He kicked me out and i hit my head hard on the tiled floor.To say, that hurts! As if that wasnt enough Isadora slapped me again.I couldnt take it anymore,i pushed her with all the strength i could muster,she hit the sofa but got up and charged at me again.

Leo tried to seperate us,hurting me in the process but keeping Isadora safe.I wasnt fighting back.....I was too weak.She scratched,kicked,bit and wounded me but i couldnt do anything but cry.

Leo gave up and took his phone to dial a number.

"Come quickly. An insane slut is fighting with my fiancee!"

I sobbed harder and wished for death as i was bleeding all over.Immediately two huge men pulled the mad isadora from me and i sprawled helplessly.Isadora feingned tears and cried on Leo's chest who consoled her

"Take that ass*hole out of my house now!"Leo ordered.

1 Like

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
I gave up as the men came to drag me out.I still had some dignity left in me,so i stood up weakly telling them not to touch me. I still hard a last thing to do.

Slowly i turned to face Leo who was looking at me with so much hatred. I gently took my hands to thd back of my neck and unhooked my neckless........well the neckless he gave me a long time ago.

"henceforth Leo,i do not know who you are.As you have brushed me off,so will i."

I threw the neckless and suprisingly he caught it. I took one last breath and turned,leaving my past behind.We headed for the door.

LEO'S POINT OF VIEW

I caught the small object just in time.It was a golden neckless but it looked strangely familiar, itried to remember why....and then.......

As if in a movie,pictures and series of events played in my mind......i was with a girl....No this girl........My eyes opened and....and i remembered.No!

"Lil...lian?"

1 Like

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
LILIAN'S POINT OF VIEW

I paused.I thought i heard my name but i could be wrong.I continued.

"Lilian!"

This time the voice was strong and sure,so was i.I turned to be met with a pair of strong arms hugging me tightly.

It couldnt be.I look up to see Isadora with a clear face of horror.She instantly pulled Leo away from me with so much force that i fell.

"Baby wh......"Slap.Not me.Her!

Isadora held her cheeks in disbelief.What just happened?

"Guards take her away"again not me.Her!

"Leo.....Whats the......"

He cut her off "You know what you did Isadora.You know i never loved you though i thought i did.I never want to see you again! oh and that slap was for pushing my girlfriend. Guards take her away"They took her away.Though she fought back,we know who was stronger.

Leo rushed to me with pain on his face "baby are you okay? Oh am so sorry..."

I caught him off and embraced him.Tears flowing"its okay,now i have you with me"

"i will never let you go"He whispered.I nodded

This was it,DREAMS FULFILLED".

2 Likes

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Epilogue

Leo and Lilian got married and had three wonderful children, two boys-Leo(junior) and Daniel(junior-in remembrance of her father) and a girl-Faith. Dont ask me why they named her that,i dont know!

Jude and May got married too two years later

Faith got pregnant for a jobless idiot and aborted it which cost her life.

Oh and Mr Daniel lived his life in misery.

THE END.

1 Like

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
I have noticed that am more of a storyteller than a writer-through your comments,you always needed more than criticizing or commending my skills.

I was hurt though i needed to complete the story.So there you have it.

Bye!!!!Am deactivating this account and opening a new one.

I love you all!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.