Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Fulfilled Dreams - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fulfilled Dreams (55957 Views)

In Search Of Dreams (a Story Of Love And Racism) / Dreams And Nightmares / The Fulfilled Man( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by akejujoe(f): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
Followed dis story silently but I gotta say I enjoyed reading it. U 've done well with this story though u still need to improve.
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by princessadeola(f): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
great story
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Ashiat39(f): 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nooo, never feel hurt dear, dis is just the begining. Try to brace urself, sky shall never be ur limit Zee.

Good job
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Daughterzion:
I have noticed that am more of a storyteller than a writer-through your comments,you always needed more than criticizing or commending my skills.

I was hurt though i needed to complete the story.So there you have it.

Bye!!!!Am deactivating this account and opening a new one.

I love you all!
[email] So, you are deactivating 'cause you got negative comments, or not the comments you expected??

That'd be stupidd. You should instead try again. I'm sure the next will be better than this.

Looking forward to it, BTW.
[/email]
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Blokifen(f): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
am daughterzion and this is my new account.I didnt open a new 1 cause of d comments o,i just wanted to.Thank you all
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Justpassingby2(m): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2016
Lovely literature... This will be very good for most private nursery and primary schools
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by sammydidiar(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2016
nice right up....keep it going. never,should u for any reason,relent
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Edehsman(m): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2016
what a wonderful beginning. I read everything.am delighted. keep it up.As for corrections and critism.the only errow or mistake i observed is ur grammar use simple past tense.as for critics try to permute ur story as in beautify it,make it sweet and beautiful. Thank you.Don't relent to start a cry is always difficult.
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 12, 2016
When will they start bleeping?
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Pillyportions(f): 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Daughterzion:
U wil knw kathy nd jack soon. Yes faith was 5 months, now plus the additiona 9 months mrs Daniel had carry lilian in the womb. Its over a year nw
but u wrote earlier that faith was 22 in her 3rd yr nd leo was sixteen. Nd i believe leo ndlillian are age mates? So change the 5 months to 6 yrs
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by danny580(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
Daughter zion,your wisdom is beyond your years.feels like am reading a Sidney Sheldon novel
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Blokifen(f): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Remember am still daughterzion.

Ok i was going through my story and some comments really encouraged me to start a new story but with this account and thats what i will do but i dont know when yet.When i do i will let you all know.

Also,am now an art student cause i wanna be a lawyer.Chemistry scared me away sha.I believe writing a new story would help me academically because am planning to put my heart in this new one as i rushed the other one because i didnt think i was getting much encouragements.This time i would bear it in mind that am doing this to build my self up as a writer which is essential as a lawyer and not for any1.

Thanks!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by khennykhay(m): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
dear you tried, according to wat u said, u said it is ur first tym of writing nd uare a secondary school student I must say your piece was very interesting, kip it up more grease to your elbow.. nid to improve shaa, I see yhu getting dere
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Blokifen(f): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ave started a new one titled 'The confession'.I really hope to meet you all there.

thanks Khay,i will try to improve
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by MoriYanu(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
This is great!! Just like peak..... Ts in you!!
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by damselangel(f): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
so interestin.i love it,more strength

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.