Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! (46221 Views)

Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? / A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be / A No Reception Wedding: How Feasible? Come In, Let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

Lol. I ONLY take off my waist trainer when I have to bathe. wink

It is an undergarment, that shrinks my waist. I have to constantly wear it. wink
I see................smiley

I can see the excitement in your posts here cheesy
And it seems contagious cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

Amen. cheesy
2-3 days per week is fab! But, can you sustain it? You know the key is in consistency. wink may God help us indeed. smiley

The lemon+ginger hot water drink is a great detox. You know detox cleanses from within.

Lemon is a natural skin bleaching ingredient. It brightens the skin with prolong use. You mentioned you have spots on your face? Squeeze lemon and dab with cotton wool, then apply to your face. It really stings though.

Ginger is excellent for digestive issues. Aids bowel movements.

When you combine those two with warm water, the effect is: a toxin free system which reflects in your skin. No acne! No bloatedness and clear bright skin! I am talking from personal experience. wink

As for waist training, I have a flat tommy too. I didn't think it could be flater. But I wanted the extra sleek, feminine curves that comes with waist training. wink lol. A really good waist training corset goes for like 18k. Totally worth it. Your slim waist will look like a slender Columbian waist. cheesy

I like the results so far. I think I can even sight some baby abs. Lol.
wooww... Really so happy..i have black spots resulting from pimples that come whenever i'm on my ovulation.. i will sure buy lemon today...Can't be happier, have been looking for a natural remedy that's effective... should the lemon be ripe or unripe? undecided

Concerning the fasting, we can sustain, the joy ahead will give us motivation.. smiley
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
MarvellousGod:
wooww... Really so happy..i have black spots resulting from pimples that come whenever i'm on my ovulation.. i will sure buy lemon today...Can't be happier, have been looking for a natural remedy that's effective... should the lemon be ripe or unripe? undecided

Concerning the fasting, we can sustain, the joy ahead will give us motivation.. smiley

wink

But why does it result in black spots? You touch and squeeze them? Please stop. I have like one or two pimple show up when my period is around the corner, but I NEVER touch em. (I have a really smooth face, ladies always ask what foundation I use and I have never touched foundation) after the period, they dry up and leave with absolutely NO trace! I even wonder where they were in the first place.

I prefer the ripe lemons. Touch it to ensure it has enough liquid you can squeeze out. Please note that it really stings oh.

Do you use a shower gel? You can also mix the lemon with it. wink

Don't forget to drink lemon with your water in the morning oh. Let's attack these annoying guys with double action Lol.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I see................smiley

I can see the excitement in your posts here cheesy
And it seems contagious cheesy

cheesy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

wink

But why does it result in black spots? You touch and squeeze them? Please stop. I have like one or two pimple show up when my period is around the corner, but I NEVER touch em. (I have a really smooth face, ladies always ask what foundation I use and I have never touched foundation) after the period, they dry up and leave with absolutely NO trace! I even wonder where they were in the first place. But i heard too much of lime is not good for woman especially those that has not given birth

I prefer the ripe lemons. Touch it to ensure it has enough liquid you can squeeze out. Please note that it really stings oh.

Don't forget to drink lemon with your water in the morning oh. Let's attack these annoying guys with double action Lol.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=Pweetiebabe post=31333351][/quote] I heard too much of lime is not good for women especially those that has not giving birth
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pweetiebabe:
I heard too much of lime is not good for women especially those that has not giving birth

Sis, lemon and limes are different. Although, I have heard that speculation about limes, I haven't confirmed from a health practioner.

However, I know limes are more acidic than lemons. Lemons are milder. Besides, you are NOT meant to drink the lemon alone. You will be diluting it with warm water. The juice of half a lemon with 50cl warm water.

But to eradicate dark spots apply directly to the skin. wink
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chiefwedslolo(f): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pweetiebabe:
My wedding is this may, everything is set----the reception hall, invitation, clothes, make-up artist, bridal hair stylist etc...... Just few things left am happy and patiently waiting and praying for that day... ... I pray the Lord will make that day a succes

Aww, I'm glad almost everything is set!!! Now, you can relax a bit. This is my dream to have everything done early. We shall see what happens. lol.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by chiefwedslolo(f): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:
Pweetiebabe amen oh!

I wanted to point out the need for brides to also prepare spiritually!

Also, let's share pre wedding beauty regime wink
What are you gurls doing to look really radiant on that day. smiley

Cc
MarvellousGod smiley

Start drinking water and working on that skin now ladies! It takes some time for the results to show. I hear drinking natural carrot juice makes the skin glow. I'm going to give this a try soon.

I'm gonna start hitting the gym when it gets warm out again because I see all the brides on Bella Naija with snatched waists and shocked !!! I want one. tongue
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
chiefwedslolo:

Start drinking water and working on that skin now ladies! It takes some time for the results to show. I hear drinking natural carrot juice makes the skin glow. I'm going to give this a try soon.

I'm gonna start hitting the gym when it gets warm out again because I see all the brides on Bella Naija with snatched waists and shocked !!! I want one. tongue

Hahahaha. Lolo.
Add waist training to the gym time. wink

Read my earlier posts. smiley
Carrot juice is awesome. Then I am definitely hitting the spa to have the morrocan bath! Your skin will literally look like it was dipped in smooth caramel chocolate. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pweetiebabe:
I heard too much of lime is not good for women especially those that has not giving birth
I heard the same thing and a doctor confirmed its true too. I was going to ask Evina if she takes it everyday.

Congrats pweetiebabe and every other bride here.

@Veave how are you? Been checking here to see...emm your wedding date. Remember i ppromised to come. Xup? I've not seen you in the kitchen of late, hope you are good?
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
I heard the same thing and a doctor confirmed its true too. I was going to ask Evina if she takes it everyday.

@Veave how are you? Been checking here to see...emm your wedding date. Remember i ppromised to come. Xup? I've not seen you in the kitchen of late, hope you are good?

No, I don't take lime at all. I take lemon. They are not the same. Maybe I should post a pic. wink
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

No, I don't take lime at all. I take lemon. They are not the same. Maybe I should post a pic. wink
Okey then. I will love to see the pics , maybe I will start taking it too.

Please what's this thing you wear on your waist? Abeg I want to look good too o. smiley
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

wink

But why does it result in black spots? You touch and squeeze them? Please stop. I have like one or two pimple show up when my period is around the corner, but I NEVER touch em. (I have a really smooth face, ladies always ask what foundation I use and I have never touched foundation) after the period, they dry up and leave with absolutely NO trace! I even wonder where they were in the first place.

Yeah, I touch them when they come on, really wish I can stop, seems so hard, even while walking on the road I touch my face embarassed embarassed

Yeah, I use shower gel, just strted using palmolive. .. I really don't mind the stings as long as it gives me the desired result. .. Thanks for the heads up gal smiley
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Herzumpther:

Please what's this thing you wear on your waist? Abeg I want to look good too o. smiley
I read online, 3 times a week is advisable as it could be harmful. ..
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Herzumpther:

Yes oh. cheesy wink

I wear a waist trainer. Not a girdle oh. That's what Kim and Khloe Kardashian, Amber Rose and even Jessica Simpson used to get her waist back in shape after child birth.

It helps trim your waist to curve nicely. wink if you are wearing a mermaid gown, ou lala. grin you need to waist train and do intense squats! The results are amazing. wink

See the picture of the lemon. Limes are smaller and have a harsh taste.

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Yeah, I touch them when they come on, really wish I can stop, seems so hard, even while walking on the road I touch my face embarassed embarassed

Yeah, I use shower gel, just strted using palmolive. .. I really don't mind the stings as long as it gives me the desired result. .. Thanks for the heads up gal smiley

Always welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
MarvellousGod:

Lemons? Or limes?
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by maureensylvia(f): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
nkkystel:

Mine was on easter sunday 19/04/2014 too and White on the 26th of same month.
Where's the trad, if it's ur villa then I'll advise you travel home for preparations. I travelled in March, a month to my trad.
When I got home, I asked few if they know pple who are into decos, live band, drinks, chair and canopy rentals, egg supply etc.
I got 3 different decos, 2 live bands and the other each. So, I finally bargained for the best though I had a lil challenge in choosing a deco cos two out of the three that came were damn good.
N.B- Before I left the villa I got their mobile and account numbers to convince them I really wanted them to work for me and besides Easter Sunday was really really a busy day, prices were X2.
Thank God it was a success!
That's my trad story!

mine is coming up on 1st April 2015, have gotten d necessary things needed except my makeup artist...am still looking for one
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Okey.
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

Yes oh. cheesy wink

I wear a waist trainer. Not a girdle oh. That's what Kim and Khloe Kardashian, Amber Rose and even Jessica Simpson used to get her waist back in shape after child birth.

It helps trim your waist to curve nicely. wink if you are wearing a mermaid gown, ou lala. grin you need to waist train and do intense squats! The results are amazing. wink

See the picture of the lemon. Limes are smaller and have a harsh taste.
Really? shocked shocked
How do I get it biko?
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
Really? shocked shocked
How do I get it biko?

Yes oh! My friends sister who put to bed less than a year ago, already has a tummy as flat as a pan cake. grin

She started waist training whilst nursing.

You should eat right and exercise too. But the waist trainer restricts how much you can eat anyways. wink

Also, when is your wedding? So we can talk how frequently you should use it. Na online tinz me I get mine oh. Where is your location?
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
maureensylvia:

mine is coming up on 1st April 2015, have gotten d necessary things needed except my makeup artist...am still looking for one

Awww congrats.

Where are you based? I can recommend a really fantastic MUA. wink
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

Yes oh! My friends sister who put to bed less than a year ago, already has a tummy as flat as a pan cake. grin

You should eat right and exercise too. But the waist trainer restricts how much you can eat anyways. wink

Also, when is your wedding? So we can talk how frequently you should use it. Na online tinz me I get mine oh. Where is your location?
I think I need to recommend this waist trainer for someone. She's not married. In fact she's less than 20 but her tommy meehhhnnn...... lipsrsealed
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

Lemons? Or limes?
Lemon... for those using it directly on the face...ddidn't read about limes..
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Lemon... for those using it directly on the face...ddidn't read about limes..

shocked are you for real?
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Evina(f): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I think I need to recommend this waist trainer for someone. She's not married. In fact she's less than 20 but her tommy meehhhnnn...... lipsrsealed

cheesy she is enlarging her coast. lipsrsealed
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

shocked are you for real?
yeahh... but I think it actually depends on the skin though, some have really sensitive skins while some don't...
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

I will definitely use waist trainer after child birth, the last time I checked online it was 20k..

Heard it actually does work..
Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by veave(f): 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Herzumpther:

I'm okay sweets.
Eeeerrrrm,on the wedding... we waiting for the groom. I'll def let you know when he shows up. Okay?

1 Like

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by rushino: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hello, u r welcome. Based on what u said here is my suggestion. I kept the couple outfit d same n also left d wedding family clothe colour the same as those are fixed now.
Pls.note a wedding colour is important which is why I pointed those out before the breakdown u wanted.. you put the wedding colour in IV and give vendors so they knw ur colour theme.

Engagement colour: navy blue and coral

Couple : emerald green and peach
Parents: sky blue and navy blue gele
Families/aso ebi: navy blue and coral. Can have coral material a with a mixed-colour gele

Weddingcolour theme: lemon green and cream and hint of orange

Deco and bridal party: as above ( I recommend orange as highlights only for pop of colour)
Parents: coral/cream/lemon green material and orange gele (/ means or)
Families / aso ebi: lemon green and cream ( no orange)

Hope this helps and don't hesitate to ask more questions.

Also this is just one in many possible combinations.
Am sure by tommorrow ,might even come up with some thing else lol. The main things :
:2-3 colours max ( in some cases 4 if 1-2 r neutral colours like white, gold,cream,milk etc or/and if some of the colours r different shades of Same colour Family)
:u r comfortable with the colours n u like them
: the colours go together and will look nice in various elements of the wedding

lawvlypearl:
@oadeyeye and @rushino....thanks for the contributions ma, lool I don't really av a wedding theme, my fiance loves anything green so green must be the main colour,maybe u should help suggest from there. And I'm so in love with the peach and emerald green for the trad. Pls note d aso-oke gele (aso-ebi) for d wedding in cream and lemon green is already being weaved. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Would Be [2015] Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! by maureensylvia(f): 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
Evina:

Awww congrats.

Where are you based? I can recommend a really fantastic MUA. wink

owerri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To / These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.