Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,981 members, 7,803,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

The Money Savvy Ajuwaya: My Financial Chronicle. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Money Savvy Ajuwaya: My Financial Chronicle. (5709 Views)

8 Shorcut You Can Learn To Increase Your Tech Savvy / THE MONEY IS IN THE LIST (MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH YOUR EMAIL LIST) / How To Be Financially Savvy; Letter To A Young Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: The Money Savvy Ajuwaya: My Financial Chronicle. by Ademat7(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
styca:

Thank you Ademat7, we all have our moments of lows. Yes, I can do more.

How are you doing?
am fine thanks
Re: The Money Savvy Ajuwaya: My Financial Chronicle. by Taiye4Christ(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Styca, what's up?
Re: The Money Savvy Ajuwaya: My Financial Chronicle. by styca(m): 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
woww! it's been like how many years now?

I can't believe that I stopped posting here.
Just going through the posts and the community that was developing here.

It's a shame.

How are you guys? hope you guys are doing great?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corporate Nigeria Vs Corporate America: Share your experiences please / Flow Station Production Process Operations / Learn How To Build A Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Arduino Or (atmega328)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.