Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. (1749 Views)

Who Wan Marry These Girls ? / One Word To Describe These Girls Photo / Guys: If You're To Choose One Out Of These Girls Which One Would It Be[picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by yicob(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2008
2 gurls are presently on my neck and i need to get serious with one. I have spent 3 years with each concurrently and i discovered they are opposite in most things. They are both beautiful (one is dark and the other is fair).
Qualities of the fair lady.
-happening girl, knows a lot about events and occassions.
-National diploma holder.
-likes partying
-formerly a muslim, now a Christian, though d dad is an Alhaji
-dresses to kill etc
-loves clubbin
- won't mind tasting my beer.

Qualities of the dark gurl.
-a Bsc graduate
-doesn't have flair for events. A kind of bookworm
- Pastor pikin
-Good dressing style, though she doesn't use jewelries.
- hates patyin and clubbin except occassionaly
-no alcohol

have been going out with d 2 4 3 years but i need to get serious with one. They both show they are loving and caring. Ur reply is highly needed.
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by Busta(f): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2008
Watchu doing double both dem girls anyways? lipsrsealed
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by yicob(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2008
Na ur ans b dat?
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by damola1: 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2008
u are the only one that can choose for yourself.

We have different taste.
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by evergreen6: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2008
Well you know then better than we do, so why shud we choose for you undecided
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by yicob(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2008
As in just choose reasonably. Can't u work abstractly?
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by Akinagirl(f): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2008
Choose the one that you feel you cant live without. What you doing double dating? I hope they know that this is what you are doing and they are allowed to see someone else too.
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by CodeRED(f): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2008
Yicob go siddon jor. I will tell both girls how you have been hounding me since 2007. Don't let me bring all the yim chats here now. Abeg. angry grin
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by evergreen6: 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2008
Yicob is busted shocked grin
Pls bring the yim chats cheesy tongue
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by CodeRED(f): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2008
ever_green:

Yicob is busted shocked grin
please bring the yim chats cheesy tongue

LOLOLOL, I am waiting for him to come here and clear up this wahala jare cheesy cheesy grin grin grin.
So he disappeared for months, only to show up here confuzzled eh. You watch me give him pepper grin grin
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by evergreen6: 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2008
Oh im gonna be watching cheesy
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by Tgirl4real(f): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2008
Yicob,

this is getting serious o
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by CodeRED(f): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2008
ever_green:

Oh I'm going to be watching cheesy

LOL, Keep watching and waiting like Bob Marley grin
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by evergreen6: 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2008
Lol grin
Where is that boy when you need him, Oh YICOB?? tongue
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by 190: 12:33am On Dec 16, 2008
marry both grin grin
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by LordReed(m): 1:39am On Dec 16, 2008
Yicob really likes girl no. 1. Isn't it obvious

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by chamotex(m): 1:51am On Dec 16, 2008
It's obvious these two girls are just Imaginary girls . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . FANTASY!!!
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by Sauron1: 1:54am On Dec 16, 2008
yicob:

2 gurls are presently on my neck and i need to get serious with one. I have spent 3 years with each concurrently and i discovered they are opposite in most things. They are both beautiful (one is dark and the other is fair).
Qualities of the fair lady.
-happening girl, knows a lot about events and occassions.
-National diploma holder.
-likes partying
-formerly a muslim, now a Christian, though d dad is an Alhaji
-dresses to kill etc
-loves clubbin
- won't mind tasting my beer.

Qualities of the dark gurl.
-a Bsc graduate
-doesn't have flair for events. A kind of bookworm
- Pastor pikin
-Good dressing style, though she doesn't use jewelries.
- hates patyin and clubbin except occassionaly
-no alcohol

have been going out with d 2 4 3 years but i need to get serious with one. They both show they are loving and caring. Ur reply is highly needed.

Why not marry the TWO??
If u have been so smart going out with these babe for the last 3 years without wahala. . . .Surely, u can marry the TWO without the risk of em knowing whats up.
Step up your game, son.
GO FOR IT.
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by richo2: 2:42am On Dec 16, 2008
YICOB!!!! U DE CRAZE!! angry

abeg no de waste ma time with such fictitious nonsense, no be u de try chase toyosi20 up and down?. . . de formulate nonsense poems for her?. . . de waste ur money go cyber cafe everyday?
as she con see say u resemble shrek she run commot
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by yicob(m): 3:02am On Dec 16, 2008
@ codered, who told u my fling with u is not necessary in my relationship?
@chamo and richo, you call that fiction? But i'm sorry its nonfiction. Answer my question and get ur asses off d thread.
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by teissys(f): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2008
If you had asked asked for advise before you decided to date them both, maybe you would have been told to pick one. But since you could depleted them of their nutrients without asking for help, you can as well get married to both of them. Boy, you can continue playing this game, Na
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by Gabry(f): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2008
Yicob,

It all depends on you sha. Do you like an Outgoing girl or a reserve girl?

If it was me and my own personal taste, for sure Ill go for the dark girl cause I myself dont really lie clubbing and wearing sexy and things like that
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by hotgurl: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2008
go for the dark gurl
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by jibbygirl(f): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2008
@poster
the ball is in your court cos it depends on ur personality; who u are as a person, ur likes and dislikes. ordinarilly, i 'd have sugeested the quite girl but she may not turn out to be ur type of gurl. in short, the choice is urs and urs only.
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by yicob(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2008
Gabry, Hotty, Jibby. . . . . U guys re great. Thanks for your replies.
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by tmoney11(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2008
There will be particular one that you really have passions for. so follow your heart. anyone that you thing at the end of the day she will bring you happiness just follow her. good luck
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2008
so some peeps even have choice grin lipsrsealed
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by steve49ja(m): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2008
Dude you cant love two girls at a time now haba
why u wanna use my head nah?
cmon go for the one you have feelings for
break up with the other so another fella can continue the grooving
No try me again oh
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by tmoney11(m): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2008
marry two of them then if you can't leave one for one
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2008
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by MoneyRule(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2008
You should be able to make that choice atleast you know their qualities or don't you know what you want in a lady?
I for one will pick the latter and with time implant the qualities of the first one that i like in her.
Re: Dilemma: I Need To Choose one Of These Girls. by MoneyRule(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2008
You should be able to make that choice atleast you know their qualities or don't you know what you want in a lady?
I for one will pick the latter and with time implant the qualities of the first one that i like in her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! / I Need Ur Help! How Can I Break Up Wid My Boyfriend, Which I Still Love / Facebook Picture Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.