Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health (58050 Views)

Bio Disc Scalar Energy Pendant The New Energy Medicine / Bio Disc For Health / The Nature Healing Power Of Living Water and The Bio Disc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2008
The Living Water.

Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen. Also known as water, it's the most essential element next to air for our survival. The human body is a water machine running primarily on water and minerals. By weight, our body is about 72% water. Naturally the quality of water we consume affect our overall state of health. Every healing and life giving process happens in our body through water. Our blood, the very substance of our existence is more than 83% water, flowing through our body distributing nutrients, oxygen and antibodies on demand.

The purity of the water we drink greatly impacts our strength and energy level. Any toxic chemicals, chlorine included, that gets into our body, will use the body's strength and energy to repair and reduce the damage done by that contaminant. Consumption of water laced with contaminants will cause the properties of our blood to change and negatively affects virtually every aspect of our health. So, enrich the drinking water you consume with energy from the BioDisc

The BioDisc

The Bio Disc is a natural energy generating device that produces SCALAR energy frequencies that have no negative side effects.
The energy created specifically rejuvenates molecular structures in all liquids.
The molecular structure causes any liquid to become more hydratious, taste better and extend shelf life

What is It Made of?

The Bio Disc is made of 13 TECHNICALLY ENGINEERED natural minerals
A NANO FUSION process using several high heat fusion methods, structurally bonds the minerals together, at a molecular level.
The combination of the minerals and the fusion techniques produces a catalytic conversion of energy known as “Scalar Energy”.
This 21st century technology develops a long lasting natural scalar resonance which has the ability to be transferred to any liquid, renewing the natural molecular chains

How does the energy transfer to the water using the Bio Disc?

The Bio Disc energy spins into the liquid, counter clockwise,
or the liquid can be poured over the bio disc where it ‘picks up’the resonance.
The resonance generated is similar to that which is found in the earth surrounding many healing spring waters of the world

Benefits Of BioDisc :

By drinking the BioDisc energised water, you'll benefit the following:

[list]
Energizes water (healing water), Liquids and cells at molecular level.
Detoxify, Rejuvenate and Hydrate body cells at atomic level.
Energises our body to be less fatigue.
Helps balance the 'Ying' & 'Yang' and create a 'Chi' Life Force.
The calming effects of the resonance, increases mental cognition.
It reduces stress levels.
Assist in pain relief.
Help reduce the effects of aging, making the skin look healthier and younger looking.
Can Influence the body Fluid, blood, lymphatic and cellular systems
Increase Blood Oxygen level and nutrient absorbtion
Blood is cleansed and its celullar elements function as they should thereby improving your immune system
Strenghten Chemical bonds within the DNA Making it more resistant to damage.
Reverse athritis, destroy uric acid in gout, inflammation and much more.
Assist in pain relief in joints or wounds by reflecting the sun rays through disc onto the affected area, 
Help reduce swelling, inflammation and even migraines.
Harmonize the frequency in your body and nullifies the effects of eletromagnetic waves.
Bind the Tar and Nicotine in Cigarretes so that the body does not absorb these harmful subsatnce.
Extend the shelf life of all vegetables fruits and meats by placing the dsic on refrigerator.
improves the taste of wine and other alcholic beverages.
Removes jet lag and helps improve nattural sleep patterns.
Unbelieveable results with use on fish farm, poultry, piggery.
Save upto 50% of your fuel consumption either for your car or generating set.
[/list]

The Amezcua Bio Disc has been evaluated and certified by the following institutions:
[list]
I.H.M. Institute,                Japan               Water crystal photography and energy levels in water
Dr. med. Manfred Doepp, Germany           Energy levels in water and human body
PROGNOS,                        Germany           Water surface tension value
PSB Laboratory,               Singapore         Positive energy field
SCHOTT AG,                      Germany          Manufacturer of bio disc glass
[/list]

Difference Between Other Products :

While other products may also energise water, BioDisc energised water will retain energised for months not just 48 hours. Furthermore, Biodisc is a tool that can transfer it's energy by direct contact or by light rays to our body. It's portable and requires no power source.

Bring it in your pocket or your handbag. Bring along when you travel. Make and share BioDisc energised water anywhere - during vacation, in the plane or even in the jungle!

I Will add Testimonies from people around the world later

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR HOW TO GET THE BIODISC CONTACT: CEAH - 08023626089

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2008
Testimony by : Dr Amany, Sudan

I am a physical therapist working in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and got to know of the BioDisc. I started to use the BioDisc before and after my sessions with my patients. I have seen great changes and improvements to them! A great device!

Testimonial (1) - Child Reading Disability.
My own son who has reading disabilities is now using the Chi Pendant. He is 10 years old and unable to recognise the alphabets.

I let him wear the Chi Pendant day and night and now especially while I am teaching him, I see great improvement in him. I've also tried it on a 18 year old student who is now able to obtain 80% marks. His mother just could not believe it!.

As a mother and also in the medical field of rehabilitation (therapist) for 17 years, I cannot express my happiness when I achieved new results I obtained from using the Chi Pendant. It's worth millions to me.

Testimonial (2) - Paralysis.
My patient is a 3 year old boy who is paralyse and speechless since birth. After giving him BioDisc energised water to consume for about 14 days, I started giving him physical therapy sessions twice a week. What the boy has achieved by drinking the BioDisc energised water is stunning:

He started calling him Mom and his elder sister by name.

After 15 session of therapy he started kicking his Mom when he's agitated.

He can now say full sentence like ‘Give me milk’ and ‘I want my toy’.

He stopped having constipation problems.

He can sit down more than 10 minutes by himself without being aided.

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TESTIMONIES OR HOW TO GET THE BIODISC CONTACT: CEAH - 08023626089

2 Likes

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2008
Mr. T. Ramakrishnan PJK, 62, Cheras, KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA

Testimonial - Knee pain, diabetic, HB pressure, memory, etc.

Rubbing the BioDisc over my knee anti-clockwise 10 minutes three times daily and drinking at least 6 glasses of BioDisc energised water has helped in the followings :
1. Previously injured knee is as good as the left knee.
2. Diabetic & pressure medication dosage reduced 50% by my doctor.
3. Don't need to use reading glasses anymore. Power used to be 125/125.
4. 70% increase in memory.
5. Back to bathing cold bath after 5 years of hot shower.
6. Although 62, I feel like 42 and go about doing my job like 32!.

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TESTIMONIES OR HOW TO GET THE BIODISC CONTACT: CEAH - 08023626089

2 Likes

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2008
Mr. Francisco, Spain.

Testimonial - Kidney stone/ Leg fatigue.

Francisco suffer pains when he eases himself due to kidney stones. He went for alternative treatment but did not recover fully. After drinking Biodisc energised water, the pain disappeared and he experienced greater vitality.

His girlfriend who is a nurse experience leg pains due to her nature of work. After undergoing numerous therapies that did not help, she decided to drink BioDisc energised water. Her pains are now gone and she feels better than ever.

2 Likes

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2008
Testimony by : Ms Evelyn, Selangor, Malaysia.

Testimonial - Tooth Implant/Surgery.

I had just undergone for an implant on my third upper premolar tooth earlier in the day. It was a 2 hours minor surgery with 4 jabs and eight stitches to close the gumline. My whole face below the eyes was swollen to double its size. I could feel the swelling and numbness.

My dentist gave lots of painkillers and antibiotics for me to take to bring down the swelling. When I got home I just sprayed BioDisc energised water all over my face. I also used the BioDisc turning it counter clockwise over my face. Amazingly after 1/2 hour, the swelling subsided and the numbness gone. I didn't feel any pain or discomfort unlike 3 months ago when I had a tooth removed, I had to take painkiller as the extraction was painful.

This time, I did not take any painkillers or tablets that night so that I can show my dentist the wonders of BioDisc and the energised water the next day.

1 Like

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2008
Testimony from : Mr Beh, Selangor, Malaysia.

Testimonial - Excruciating & Embarrasing Pain.

This is in relation to my subject suffering from bleeding and painful piles. Lying face down, shine a torchlight through the BioDisc in an anti clock-wise direction towards the affected part at the buttock area. Within 7 minutes, the subject felt an urge to ease.

After easing, the procedure was continued for another 15 minutes whereby the subject felt pin pricking sensation on the piles which later began to shrank. The subject no longer feel pain when easing nor experience bleeding. The subject bowel movement is now regular.

1 Like

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2008
Ok, You guys can check this site www.amezcua.com
The Bio Disc was Invented by a British Surgeon called Dr Ian Lyons and Produced in german at SCOTTH GLASS

1 Like

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2008
Just Got a new Testimony on Osteporosis. I will Post it Later,
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2008
Care Tips for Amezcua Bio Disc

The Amezcua Bio Disc is made of glass and is fragile and breakable. Therefore:

Do not place in hot water / liquid. Exposing the bio disc to high heat may cause it to break.
Do not place inside the freezer compartment of refrigerators. Extreme temperatures can cause your bio disc to crack.
Do not drop to the ground.

1 Like

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2008
En Zainal Abidin, 49 Tmn Sri Subang, PJ, Malaysia.

Testimonial - Migrain, calmness

My friends used to call me a migraine junky as I suffer from migraine attacks about once in 7 - 10 days. Not realising it, after drinking the BioDisc energised water, for the last 5 months, I had only got my migraine attacks twice!

It has really given me a lot of freedom as I am not controlled by my migraine anymore!. Further, I now fell much calmer and do not get upset easily. And all this by just drinking BioDisc energised water!.
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 11:33am On Jan 02, 2009
Guys why not reply to the forum instead of sending me personal emails and let other people share your testimonies and thoughts on the bio disc. someone just asked me if it help him perform better whilr with his woman.well! i think so (lol). i have heard testimonies from people that have used it in that aspect.take car and God Bless

1 Like

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2009
Testimonial from Julie Ying, Singapore

Why did I buy Bio Disc?

Because of my breathing problem. They said the disc can create energy and can maybe help me solve it. So I bought one and tried it.

One day while sitting down and reading my newspaper, I suddenly felt very uncomfortable. I couldn't breathe and so I used the disc and placed it on my chest, slowly feel better.

I drink the Bio water everyday and place the disc under my bed every night. When I wake up in the morning my body feels very light & fresh. I also had backache and skin problems. During the night when I sleep, my skin always felt very itchy. Now, my backache problem is much better and my skin no longer feels itchy and has become smooth. Also my breathing problem has been solved.

I can feel it improving my health.

Thank you.

Julie Ying (21.08.2006)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2009
En Zainal Abidin, 49 Tmn Sri Subang, PJ, Malaysia.

Testimonial - Migrain, calmness

My friends used to call me a migraine junky as I suffer from migraine attacks about once in 7 - 10 days. Not realising it, after drinking the BioDisc energised water, for the last 5 months, I had only got my migraine attacks twice!

It has really given me a lot of freedom as I am not controlled by my migraine anymore!. Further, I now fell much calmer and do not get upset easily. And all this by just drinking BioDisc energised water!.
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2009
Testimony by : Prem Nath Chopra, 62 Years .India.

Thank you very much from me and my family to the creator of the BioDisc. I suffer from asthma, high blood pressure and a slight heart problem and have been drinking BioDisc energised water for a year. I now enjoy a happy life without any trouble. BioDisc has alleviated my sufferings and I now offer BioDisc energised water to needy people to assist them in their health.
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by muslimlife: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2009
DEAR DR AMANY
ITS REALLY GREAT DATA AND GOOD KNOWLEDGE
MUSLIMLIFE
dadnasr@gmail.com[/b][/b]
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by dalaman: 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2009
This is really nice.
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2009
I will be posting water crystal photos soon, watch out!!!
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2009
Testimony by : Arthur Apuli, USA.

Testimonial - Hypo-Thyroid.

I have been diagnosed with having hypo-thyroid and lost weight of more than 5 pounds every week. Lot of medications have been taken to control it but nothing seems to work. A family friend who had one extra bio-disc lend it to me to energized water that I drank with my medication.

To my surprise, my vomitting stop, appetite got better, my energy and weight came back up in a week. I already own a bio-disc for my self, my children and for my wife who is in medical field working long hours. This is A great buy and I highly recommend it for everyone!!!

1 Like

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2009
The Bio Disc Actually comes with a Business Opportunity. If you are interested in the Business Opportunity you can contact me as you can make lots of $$$ and have a chance to gain monopoly over the nigerian market,

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TESTIMONIES OR HOW TO GET THE BIODISC CONTACT: CEAH - 08023626089 or email ceahy2k@yahoo.com
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2009
Testimony by : Prem Nath Chopra, 62, India.

Thank you very much from me and my family to the creator of the BioDisc. I suffer from asthma, high blood pressure and a slight heart problem and have been drinking BioDisc energised water for a year. I now enjoy a happy life without any trouble. BioDisc has alleviated my sufferings and I now offer BioDisc energised water to needy people to assist them in their health.
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2009
Testimony by : Jakana Muwendo, Uganda.

Testimonial - Constipation/Vitality.

I drink BioDisc energised water and no longer have to eat a banana or pawpaw every meal to avoid constipation.

My mother is 81 years old. She has been having difficulty waking up in the morning for prayers. After I gave her one of the two BioDiscs I bought, I heard she was tending her field around the homestead. She last did this a little more than ten years ago. Thanks to the BioDisc.

1 Like

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2009
The Bio Disc Actually comes with a Business Opportunity. If you are interested in the Business Opportunity you can contact me as you can make lots of $$$ and have a chance to gain monopoly over the nigerian market,

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TESTIMONIES OR HOW TO GET THE BIODISC CONTACT: CEAH - 08023626089 or email ceahy2k@yahoo.com
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by diyobdw(f): 1:16am On Apr 16, 2011
@CEAH Are you still in this line of biz?
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2011
yes, i am,
do you need the biodisc ?
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by jposuagwu: 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2011
How much is bio disc? Am confused! If bio disc is as good as claimed, how come people are not using it much to treat ailments?
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by diyobdw(f): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2011
@ceah -I like to know about you experience so far with it,
met someone who says she has been use it for fish farming and at home for 2year so seeing this thread made me ask.

1 Like

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by bestinfo: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2011
am interested in the BioDisc. how much does it cost to get 1? and how do i get u?
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 8:56pm On May 03, 2011
jposuagwu:

How much is bio disc? Am confused! If bio disc is as good as claimed, how come people are not using it much to treat ailments?

@jposuagwu, I didnt give the price of the bio disc because the price could change at anytime, but a single bio disc will cost you $610 at the moment. to get the naira value check out the dollar to naira rate for that particular date, as of today the dollar to naira rate is 157, you can do the calculation, at the moment we also have a promotion going on, for details contact me on the number i left above.

to your second question, you asked why are people not using it ? how did you know that people are not using it, i think you should say that you dont know about it. over 10,000 nigerians have the bio disc according to statistics at the moment. possibly, i will post testimonies of people in news magazines like guardian etc here soon.

diyobdw:

@ceah -I like to know about you experience so far with it,
met someone who says she has been use it for fish farming and at home for 2year so seeing this thread made me ask.

@diyobdw, my experience with the bio disc personally is being fascinating, over 3 years ago i used to have water coming out of my eyes with my eyeball like pooping out (almost getting a spectacle) and terrible migraine (all these cos i used to work as an IT professional staying in front of PC for minimum of 12hours daily as programmer) but in the last 3 years i haven't noticed all these things as a result of my constant and continuous use of the bio disc. that's just one of my many experience with the bio disc. my friends as well are using it for their fish farm and tremendous result,

bestinfo:

am interested in the Bio Disc. how much does it cost to get 1? and how do i get u?

@bestinfo, for price see my answer to jposuagwu above. to contact me my phone number is 0802 362 6089. Thank u and God Bless.

1 Like

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by neatcorvin: 6:56am On Oct 06, 2011
ceah:

The Living Water.

Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen. Also known as water, it's the most essential element next to air for our survival. The human body is a water machine running primarily on water and minerals. By weight, our body is about 72% water. Naturally the quality of water we consume affect our overall state of health. Every healing and life giving process happens in our body through water. Our blood, the very substance of our existence is more than 83% water, flowing through our body distributing nutrients, oxygen and antibodies on demand.

The purity of the water we drink greatly impacts our strength and energy level. Any toxic chemicals, chlorine included, that gets into our body, will use the body's strength and energy to repair and reduce the damage done by that contaminant. Consumption of water laced with contaminants will cause the properties of our blood to change and negatively affects virtually every aspect of our health. So, enrich the drinking water you consume with energy from the BioDisc

The BioDisc

The Bio Disc is a natural energy generating device that produces SCALAR energy frequencies that have no negative side effects.
The energy created specifically rejuvenates molecular structures in all liquids.
The molecular structure causes any liquid to become more hydratious, taste better and extend shelf life

What is It Made of?

The Bio Disc is made of 13 TECHNICALLY ENGINEERED natural minerals
A NANO FUSION process using several high heat fusion methods, structurally bonds the minerals together, at a molecular level.
The combination of the minerals and the fusion techniques produces a catalytic conversion of energy known as “Scalar Energy”.
This 21st century technology develops a long lasting natural scalar resonance which has the ability to be transferred to any liquid, renewing the natural molecular chains

How does the energy transfer to the water using the Bio Disc?

The Bio Disc energy spins into the liquid, counter clockwise,
or the liquid can be poured over the bio disc where it ‘picks up’the resonance.
The resonance generated is similar to that which is found in the earth surrounding many healing spring waters of the world

Benefits Of BioDisc :

By drinking the BioDisc energised water, you'll benefit the following:

[list]
Energizes water (healing water), Liquids and cells at molecular level.
Detoxify, Rejuvenate and Hydrate body cells at atomic level.
Energises our body to be less fatigue.
Helps balance the 'Ying' & 'Yang' and create a 'Chi' Life Force.
The calming effects of the resonance, increases mental cognition.
It reduces stress levels.
Assist in pain relief.
Help reduce the effects of aging, making the skin look healthier and younger looking.
Can Influence the body Fluid, blood, lymphatic and cellular systems
Increase Blood Oxygen level and nutrient absorbtion
Blood is cleansed and its celullar elements function as they should thereby improving your immune system
Strenghten Chemical bonds within the DNA Making it more resistant to damage.
Reverse athritis, destroy uric acid in gout, inflammation and much more.
Assist in pain relief in joints or wounds by reflecting the sun rays through disc onto the affected area, 
Help reduce swelling, inflammation and even migraines.
Harmonize the frequency in your body and nullifies the effects of eletromagnetic waves.
Bind the Tar and Nicotine in Cigarretes so that the body does not absorb these harmful subsatnce.
Extend the shelf life of all vegetables fruits and meats by placing the dsic on refrigerator.
improves the taste of wine and other alcholic beverages.
Removes jet lag and helps improve nattural sleep patterns.
Unbelieveable results with use on fish farm, poultry, piggery.
Save upto 50% of your fuel consumption either for your car or generating set.
[/list]

The Amezcua Bio Disc has been evaluated and certified by the following institutions:
[list]
I.H.M. Institute,                Japan               Water crystal photography and energy levels in water
Dr. med. Manfred Doepp, Germany           Energy levels in water and human body
PROGNOS,                        Germany           Water surface tension value
PSB Laboratory,               Singapore         Positive energy field
SCHOTT AG,                      Germany          Manufacturer of bio disc glass
[/list]

Difference Between Other Products :

While other products may also energise water, BioDisc energised water will retain energised for months not just 48 hours. Furthermore, Biodisc is a tool that can transfer it's energy by direct contact or by light rays to our body. It's portable and requires no power source.

Bring it in your pocket or your handbag. Bring along when you travel. Make and share BioDisc energised water anywhere - during vacation, in the plane or even in the jungle!

I Will add Testimonies from people around the world later

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR HOW TO GET THE BIODISC CONTACT: CEAH - 08023626089

hmmm thanks for sharing this i was so suprised to read that benefits u really update my knowledge i know very little about this some of the points and benefits i already know but most of the things are quite new in ur post thanks for updating my knowledge,
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2011
neatcorvin:

hmmm thanks for sharing this i was so suprised to read that benefits u really update my knowledge i know very little about this some of the points and benefits i already know but most of the things are quite new in your post thanks for updating my knowledge,

No problem bro, If you need more information you can always call me, smiley
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by einstein1: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2011
The healing power of Biodisc has proven to  amazingly balance the  'yin' and 'yang' and cure various syndromes such as autism, diabetes, high blood pressure, high level of cholesterol, high level of uric acid, migraines, pains, swelling and inflammation, rheumatism, stiff neck, leg cramp, stomachache, headache, asthma, kidney problem, allergy, jet lag, fatigue, muscular pains, stresses, fibroid and more….

Amazingly, BioDisc gives all these relieves without side effect. If you need further consultation on how to use  the BioDisc for any ailment you could drop me a mail to: successhints@gmail.com or
call: 08033184658

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym / Plus-Sized Yoga Instructor Shows Off Her Flexibility In Semi Nude Photos / COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.