Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Evil Comedian Episode 36 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Evil Comedian Episode 36 (454 Views)

Surviving Evil (thriller) / Mandy's Law Episode 36 / Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evil Comedian Episode 36 by Bisikona: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2015
What do you mean you can't stop them, they are going in? Nfelo yelled at Forbearance. Their powers are greater than mine, that stupid old man refused to do what you told me to tell him to do! Forbearance informed. Nfelo screamed, He what? Yes, he what! Forbearance replied and asked, What do i do?
Read more: www.njuwo.com/2015/01/evil-comedian-episode-36.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Death Of A Loved One / ROMANTIC GALACTICO - A Poem On Love And The Divide Of The Strata Of The Socoety / Happy Merry Fantabulous Birthday Pearlyn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.