Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (54941 Views)

Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by gameboy727(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ah mhen. So unfortunate. That picture is sef

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by adrelanine: 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by manitobor(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
It's well.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by jbnm: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
The lagos state govt should pls help this woman

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
moderatorr1:
RIP
u dey wish her death ni...smh

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Very sad

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by valmunich(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
I feel for her. sad

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by daramz1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
May God rekindle your loss strength to His Glory.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by seunwen2(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
eyah

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by chubbygal(f): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sad story,it is well

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Eniqurl(f): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jesu !!!

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
"The Lagos State Government, which promised to foot the bills for a face-lift surgery, was said to have defaulted on its pledge."

If na to claim who stop Ebola, dem go carry first... Smh

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by yerakola(m): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wicked world, vanity! Ao I wish I av d money, the great healer will heal yu, Lord I need money I wnt to help the needy

3 Likes

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Diznie(f): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
really touching... thank God for guiding my family and I...wish her luck and may God be with her

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by omenka(m): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
I'm speechless. cry
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by tigonana: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
So touching,may God help her.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
sexyseun:
OMG!!! She was very pretty sad awwwww, the child died the husband died too, na only she waka come? what a sad story sad
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Atk01(f): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
moderatorr1:
RIP
Did you read the story at all? Or you were just rushing to be FTC. Smh
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by temmyright(f): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Crying!!!! cry :' Lets help our fellow human being; its could be anybody. I would have assist assuming i have, nevertheless can her bank details be made available inorder 2 contribute watever we can afford. Remember, Givers NEVER Lack

3 Likes

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by lalasticlala(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
Atk01:
Did you read the story at all? Or you were just rushing to be FTC. Smh

Lol
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
sexyseun:
OMG!!! She was very pretty sad awwwww, the child died the husband died too, na only she waka come? what a sad story sad
The sort of insensitivity displayed by people like you is just disturbing. Na only her waka come, in your deranged mind you thought that was a joke. A girl prettier than you is epileptic, fell in hot oil, sustained third degree burns, lost her breas.t as a result lost her child, a baby that probably died of starvation and malnutrition, then she lost her husband and her mum eloped. Somewhere in your faulty psyche, you saw the need to make a joke. You should be ashamed of yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by holatin(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
ewooo
hot oil !
may God heal her
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Terry68: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
kemiola89:
Goodness gracious! Husband died, son died and her very own mother that's supposed to be there with her to give her the much needed strength to carry on, also deserted her. I can't imagine the kind of pain she's going through.

Sometimes what we faced today is as a result of what we did yesterday. Who knows what she has done in the past to have incurred such wrath.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by tommykiwi(m): 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
God please locate her helpers to meet with her.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by NickiRoman: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
emusmith:
It is well!

No evil shall come near my dwelling, that of Family, Fiance, Friends and Followers on NairaLand IJN!

The good news is We are exempted!

A thousand may be burnt with oil, and ten thousand with fire and bombs but it shall not come near us!

Is God partial? I dunno and I don't care!

All I know that He is a Faithful God!
..What a Mean and Selfish Thing to say!!! undecided undecided
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by soulglo: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
I can't believe that no family member stepped in to feed the child. I pray for strength for her. Seems like she has no support from her family

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by gbodimowo(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Whets the total cost of this kind of procedure
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
Oh my God, This is too much to bear for me as a reader sad. I can't just imagine what this lady has gone through in the last seven years.

...But I believe God's favour has located her. It is time for her to be healed. I pray that the good people of nigeria, be it individual , group or government locate her and render the necessary assistance.

It's such a shame her own mother abandoned her when she needed her the most.

what a fine young lady
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by iluvweed(m): 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is really sad....omo na to drink otapiapia forget story jare cos even the best plastic surgeon cant fix this!
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by vitality22(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Oh! Gracious God, I felt so so sad. You can only feel sad when you put yourself in this woman's shoes. Chei, God will visit you. For how long will she continue to beg? I wish Icould just give her a cheque of 3m naira.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.