Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (54944 Views)

Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
Terry68:

Sometimes what we faced today is as a result of what we did yesterday. Who knows what she has done in the past to have incurred such wrath.

Must u judge her? Are u God?

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by mrnairaland1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
dedons:
Who do we now blame for this

I blame Buhari and his Cohorts...

God is with her.
Do you have spiritual problems?
This is a serious case you are talking politics.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by closearms(m): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Solozzo:
Is there a way we can raise funds for this woma?

1. Can the media eg NTA, Guardian, silverbird, help set up some trust fund to get public to contribute some money.
2. Any NGOs who can support with funds?
3. How about some wealthy philanthropists?

.4. How about owners of nairaland webpages, can you help fund her treatment, sensitize Nairalanders to donate funds
Churches nko?

5. I prefer she is flown abroad to Europe, United States of America or Canada for the procedures. Let's help this woman.

6. We can use Facebook, Twitter to inform the public. I am willing to donate some money if we can set up an honest trust fund.

that honest someone is the big problem... our little 100 or more from 100000ppl will do the magic for her
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Must u judge her? Are u God?

Do not judge! You don't have such rights! You can exempt yourself with your mouth but don't judge her!
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Cooluche: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
I wish she knows Jesus. In the bible, God healed Naaman and his skin was like that of a baby, and that God is still the same today. He can heal her too. I pray the Lord will save and heal her in Jesus' name.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
closearms:

that honest someone is the big problem... our little 100 or more from 100000ppl will do the magic for her

Nothing is impossible... Give it a Try!
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Cooluche:
I wish she knows Jesus. In the bible, God healed Naaman and his skin was like that of a baby, and that God is still the same today. He can heal her too. I pray the Lord will save and heal her in Jesus' name.[color=#006600][/color]

I wish... You know, the place of Jesus cannot be over emphasized.
Hmm...
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by 4stylz: 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
God will see you through. Amen[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by 4stylz: 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
God will see you through. Amen
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
moderatorr1:
RIP

she ain't dead nah...
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Tgram(m): 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wish I could help her!!!
So sad
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by MrOlai: 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
@emusmith. Ur 1st post is d most callous statement I've ever seen in my life! U're very wicked & heartless! Is that what Jesus or ur pastor taught u? Today we all know; only God Almighty knows tomorrow. I'm highly disappointed in a fellow human being like u!
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
MrOlai:
@emusmith. Ur 1st post is d most callous statement I've ever seen in my life! U're very wicked & heartless! U're an abuse to humanity for that ur statement! Is that what Jesus or ur pastor taught u? What gives u d assurance dat u can't find urself in similar situation? Today we all know; only God Almighty knows tomorrow. I'm highly disappointed in a fellow human being like u!

I love you too. cheesy
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by samuelprime: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Really sad........pray help comes for her.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by romzyxy(m): 12:02am On Jan 08, 2015
Atk01:
Did you read the story at all? Or you were just rushing to be FTC. Smh

not is fault nairaland is freaking him. very soon he ll b fed up.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by whalexyy(m): 12:06am On Jan 08, 2015
Seeing pipu's signature is really provoking
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by romzyxy(m): 12:09am On Jan 08, 2015
Terry68:

Sometimes what we faced today is as a result of what we did yesterday. Who knows what she has done in the past to have incurred such wrath.

karma?....wot kind of karma is dat?.... I don't think xo since it affected the child 2.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by diong10(m): 12:16am On Jan 08, 2015
sad, don't know wat else to say...... SAD
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author= post=29565346][/quote]I believe this news is in the mass and electronic media so that good spirited individuals can offer her assistance. I have gone through the writeup severally but could not find any platform a person that wish to be of help could do so.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by diasporaman(m): 12:42am On Jan 08, 2015
What a sad life
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by cap28: 1:04am On Jan 08, 2015
terrible story cry cry
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by M4gunners: 1:07am On Jan 08, 2015
Sad story
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Paitty(f): 1:08am On Jan 08, 2015
A fellow Nigerian urgently needs help to carry out a surgery yet wealthy personalities in the govt n society can't come to her aid instead they prefer to spend the money on expensive wristwatches, vacations,shopping,weddings dat the couple won't even last in the marriage for a year,......there is God o

silver n gold have i known but my prayer for u is dat God will send a helper to u,..Amen
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by OMOKI1: 2:45am On Jan 08, 2015
So sad!May God Almighty heal her,IJN, Amen.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by kunlenkirol(m): 3:31am On Jan 08, 2015
It is well!
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Badosqi(m): 3:50am On Jan 08, 2015
IbkD:
Call me a synic, but I do not believe her husband is dead. He probably absconded and maybe with the child. Children whose mothers die at child birth, have survived without breast milk.
I feel the same way too. The hubby is probably not dead, but ran away for some reason maybe because of the cost of surgery and his family too shielded him. Not sure about the child though.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by MhisIjay(f): 3:56am On Jan 08, 2015
This is disheartening cry
God pls send her divine help, Amen.
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 08, 2015
A very sad 1 I pray for her God will never forsake her ur helper will locate her IJN
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by fredson222: 5:48am On Jan 08, 2015
My Name is Naomi Ademola ,i hail from abeokuta in ogun state,Nigeria .i am here to testify of the good works of Dr prophet Adefemi.2 years ago,my husband left home,he never returned ,no phone call,no letters,no emails ,no sign of him anywhere.my daughter got sick ,so ill,things were so tough for me.i had lost hope.About a year ago,i met a psychic, he said he would help me,i paid over $700 and still nothing happened,i lost hope completely.my daughter's situation got worse each day.Last Month i saw a posting concerning the good works of the temple professionals. i gave them a try.i paid about $400,for all three spells(bring lover back,healing spells and career spells).within 2weeks,my husband called me and told me he was sorry and that he wants to come back to me and that he would explain everything when he comes back,three days later i got a new job with an Oil company,as i speak.my daughter's condition is getting better each day and i trust she would be well in a matter of days.i Want to thank dr Prophet Adefemi spell caster.To those out their passing through problems you can contact him via prophetadefemiolu@gmail.com
Re: Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] by Wealthyonos(m): 5:53am On Jan 08, 2015
God is in control

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.