Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

This Happened To Me On New Year's Day (photo) - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / This Happened To Me On New Year's Day (photo) (1168 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Happened To Me On New Year's Day (photo) by swtchicgurl: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2015
I should have posted this days earlier but i've been very busy...ok, so...

I bought some airtime (about N3000) to call some friends and family. After the first few calls, I decided to check my balance.

Lo and behold, I had exactly '2015.00' on my balance, even to two decimal places! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

It was coincidence and I can't have been sooo precise if I were to simulate it, besides I don't even know the exact tariff I'm on sef tongue

Has anyone also experienced something similar to this?

I think I will have a great year already! grin grin

Re: This Happened To Me On New Year's Day (photo) by dyadeleye(m): 9:36am On Jan 07, 2015
*run#
grin grin

Joking...I believe this Year is your year of success and upliftment..thats what the message is all about.
Keep your head up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Happened To Me On New Year's Day (photo) by DONOCSO(m): 9:43am On Jan 07, 2015
God want you to forget all the reasons why it won't work and believe the one reason why it will - 2015.

1 Like

Re: This Happened To Me On New Year's Day (photo) by swtchicgurl: 10:00am On Jan 07, 2015
dyadeleye:
*run#
grin grin

Joking...I believe this Year is your year of success and upliftment..thats what the message is all about.
Keep your head up.

grin grin grin

Amen and same to u.

I was shocked too grin

1 Like

Re: This Happened To Me On New Year's Day (photo) by swtchicgurl: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2015
DONOCSO:
God want you to forget all the reasons why it won't work and believe the one reason why it will - 2015.

cheesy cheesy

Thank you grin wish u d same

I didnt knw there are prophets on NL o cheesy
Re: This Happened To Me On New Year's Day (photo) by elantraceey(f): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=swtchicgurl post=29570156]

Uhn? Kini eleyi? angry[/quot

happy birthday

this year is really going to be a great year for you smiley
Re: This Happened To Me On New Year's Day (photo) by swtchicgurl: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=elantraceey post=29576823][/quote]

grin grin grin

And u too, tnx sooo much
Re: This Happened To Me On New Year's Day (photo) by swtchicgurl: 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Condition White Blackberry Q10 / Anyone Up For Counterbalance? / Vargo Ivargo (32gig 3gig RAM, 4G LTE, Fingerprint) For Urgent Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.