Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House (84710 Views)

Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? / Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) / Architectural Masterpieces From BLH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by Raymie(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
Splendid job yhu're doing here. Speaking for fans of classique Greco-Roman architecture, can yhu design somethings along those influences? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by fippycbk(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Raymie:
Splendid job yhu're doing here. Speaking for fans of classique Greco-Roman architecture, can yhu design somethings along those influences? Thanks.

Thank you very much. Concerning the Greco Roman architecture, I'm not really a fan of those cry especially the doric, Ionic and Corinthian column designs. I'd sure do something of that sort on Client's request (they normally refer to it as white house design)
Thank you for the compliments once again.
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by Raymie(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
fippycbk:

Thank you very much. Concerning the Greco Roman architecture, I'm not really a fan of those cry especially the doric, Ionic and Corinthian column designs. I'd sure do something of that sort on Client's request (they normally refer to it as white house design)
Thank you for the compliments once again.
sad Ehen, White House design. Those kinda buildings have an everlasting-ness to themselves. But want to ask, what do yhu say about these high pointed roofs fast being a fad in our buildings? Methinks they're a waste of resources especially as most are not converted to attics or some other room forms in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by fippycbk(m): 2:06pm On May 01, 2016
Raymie:

sad Ehen, White House design. Those kinda buildings have an everlasting-ness to themselves. But want to ask, what do yhu say about these high pointed roofs fast being a fad in our buildings? Methinks they're a waste of resources especially as most are not converted to attics or some other room forms in Nigeria.

Functionality in Architecture is key. You might think that high point roofs are a waste of resources but I tell you, that's not true. Now, imagine the type of heat one experiences when they climb into their roofs maybe to fix a broken wire. This is the heat that would have been circulating in the house. This roof helps to absorb a large amount of the heat and having an attic there (for those who can't afford air conditioners) not so cool.

Concerning the "white house design", while they might have that special something, remember that those they are designed for don't experience the kind of weather we experience here. Maintaining such buildings are also not cheap hence the reason why we normally use such in public buildings.
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by ikemeze: 6:24pm On May 01, 2016
ikemeze:
what is the size of warehouse design? can it be use to build tissue paper production company?
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by fippycbk(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2016
ikemeze:
what is the size of warehouse design? can it be use to build tissue paper production company?

Sorry for the late reply. Kindly send me your email address let me send you details of the design.
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by ikemeze: 7:58pm On May 01, 2016
tonymez2002@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by michtob(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2016
Sent you a mail sir via hoketoby@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by fippycbk(m): 9:25am On May 05, 2016
michtob:
Sent you a mail sir via hoketoby@gmail.com

I've not seen it sir. Kindly resend.
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by fippycbk(m): 7:16am On May 07, 2016
3D by me grin

For more information on these designs, contact +2348134512497, +2347030982281
Email: fippycbk@gmail.com
pin:2BC8F382

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by fippycbk(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2016
6 BEDROOM MANSION

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Guest Bedroom
Main Lounge with a curved stair
Patio
Dining
Lounge 2
Bedroom
Study
Kitchen
Store
Laundry
Stairs

FIRST FLOOR

Bedrooms 2 and 3
Master bedroom with a lounge
Madams bedroom with a box room
Family Lounge with a large balcony

External Dimension: 24.5m by 21.5m

NB:
All bedrooms are en-suite.
All bedrooms have balconies except the guest bedroom and bedroom 3 (upstairs).

1 Like

Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by fippycbk(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2016
2 BEDROOM TWIN BUNGALOW

CLIENT: Nairalander

Features include;
Lounge
Visitor's toilet
Dining
Kitchen
Bedrooms 1 and 2 (all en-suite)

External Dimensions: 9.725m by 21.75m

Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by fippycbk(m): 5:55am On May 20, 2016
Details later

1 Like

Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by Lucky4real28(m): 2:58pm On May 20, 2016
Will be calling soon.. Love your jobs
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by fippycbk(m): 3:28pm On May 20, 2016
Lucky4real28:
Will be calling soon.. Love your jobs

Thank you very much. Will be expecting your call.
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by diehard(m): 8:26pm On May 20, 2016
Sent you an email for 5 bedroom duplex design
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by fippycbk(m): 8:29pm On May 20, 2016
diehard:
Sent you an email for 5 bedroom duplex design

I've just replied sir.
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by fippycbk(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2016
9 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR
Ante Room with visitor's wc
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Stairs
Bedrooms 1 and 2 (share a wc)
Bedrooms 3 and 4 (share a wc)

FIRST FLOOR
Bedrooms 5 and 6 (share a wc)
Master Bedroom (ensuite)
Madam's bedroom (ensuite)
Bedroom 7 (ensuite)
Family Lounge
Void over main Lounge

External dimension: 20.095m by 16.2m

NB: This is more like a Family house in the Village (which will be inhabited during festive periods) hence the need to have more rooms and not all en-suite.

Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by mufutau55(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2016
fippycbk:
9 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Stairs

FIRST FLOOR
Master Bedroom (ensuite)
Bedroom 7 (ensuite)
Family Lounge
Void over main Lounge

NB: This is more like a Family house in the Village (which will be inhabited during festive periods) hence the need to have more rooms and not all en-suite.

I love it... place to pack all the children and grand-children probably with great-grand-children. I love it.
Hopefully one day money go come home o. I don save this place for my folder o. Good work Oga mi.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by fippycbk(m): 6:28pm On May 26, 2016
mufutau55:

I love it... place to pack all the children and grand-children probably with great-grand-children. I love it.
Hopefully one day money go come home o. I don save this place for my folder o. Good work Oga mi.

Hajji M.

Thank you Sir grin
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 26, 2016
fippycbk:
9 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Stairs

FIRST FLOOR
Master Bedroom (ensuite)
Bedroom 7 (ensuite)
Family Lounge
Void over main Lounge

I love the 5 bedroom penthouse design. I want with the design with slight modification. I would want the house car pack eliminated and the masters bedroom to be larger with a box room on the first floor
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by fippycbk(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2016
kayvinci:

I love the 5 bedroom penthouse design. I want with the design with slight modification. I would want the house car pack eliminated and the masters bedroom to be larger with a box room on the first floor

Kindly send an email to fippycbk@gmail.com attaching your preferred design with the modifications you propose and we can take it from there.
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by stevebent(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2016
Hi. I so much love your designs. Can you be including the estimate cost of realizing each design?
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by fippycbk(m): 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
stevebent:
Hi. I so much love your designs. Can you be including the estimate cost of realizing each design?

Thank you very much for loving our designs. grin
I'm not that good at giving estimates hence my reason for omitting them (it's not my job anyway). I wouldn't want to post something and then a Quantity surveyor will give another. Each man to his field.

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by rawe45: 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
fippycbk:
5 Bedroom Pent House Suites Revised

GROUND FLOOR
Entrance Porch
Main Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Bedrooms 1, 2, 3 and 4 (all en suite and cross ventilated)

PENT FLOOR
Master Bedroom
Lounge
Kitchenette

External Dimension: 17.455m by 15.430m

Nice design. Can you do something like this but without the pent floor? 4 bedrooms, kitchen, dining, main and private lounge?.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by fippycbk(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
rawe45:

Nice design. Can you do something like this but without the pent floor? 4 bedrooms, kitchen, dining, main and private lounge?.

Kindly send an email to fippycbk@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by fippycbk(m): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by write2obi(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
fippycbk:
9 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Stairs

FIRST FLOOR
Master Bedroom (ensuite)
Bedroom 7 (ensuite)
Family Lounge
Void over main Lounge

This is massive.
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by NwositaFC: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
What is the cost estimate of building the 5 bedroom bungalow you draw in your drawing till finishing level not including furnishing?
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by fippycbk(m): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
NwositaFC:
What is the cost estimate of building the 5 bedroom bungalow you draw in your drawing till finishing level not including furnishing?

Good day. Kindly attach the building you want so I don't get confused.
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by rawe45: 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
fippycbk:

I will follow you everywhere you go till you grant my request.
Re: Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House by fippycbk(m): 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
rawe45:

I will follow you everywhere you go till you grant my request.

Hahahahahahaha. Boss, I'm all over your work as I type. Biko, it will be ready. Bear with me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) / Danger! Anambra Man Builds Two-storey Building With Bamboo, Says Iron Expensive / Unapproved Building Demolished At Wuse Zone 6, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.