Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This (90386 Views)

Don't Expect Him To Take You To Alter, If You Are Doing This. / No Love At First Sight, We Fell In Love At First Chat / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2015
Over the years I have heard this a lot and I have tried to understand the situation. The truth is, no lady likes a stereotype guy.

It is so common to find guys getting the monosyllabic response over instant messages because they always say the wrong things.
Before you attack to bite let me finish.

It is no longer news that we meet more people online today than we meet in person. A Lot of guys call it "forming" for others it's just "annoying attitude by ladies" but I say, know what to say and you can get the best out of a conversation.

How would you expect a lady you are chatting with to take you serious when the 1st time u chat her up all you can say is:

1. Who is dis That's a no no......
I know you'll say a lot of ladies do that but it's a no no for a guy for Christ sake she isn't going to wanna listen to you. If she's not giving out her name, don't take it the hard way. Some ladies prefer to be anonymous till they feel comfortable so just give it time.

2. Don't start up a conversation by asking " what do you do".
For heaven's sake, you wanna make friends not a business partner.

3. You only just met her online and you are already asking what are parents do for a living undecided haba now......

4. If you want her to totally loose interest please ask what her best food is or her hubby.... menh that's so 19th century.

5. If you are interested in her beyond friendship please never ask " what kindda guys she likes"
That's a signal for "complex"

There are lots of reasons ladies pay little or no attention to a guy the first time they chat but for the sake of a healthy conversation it's better to go with the flow. The first conversation should not always be an interview trust me lots of ladies hate that.

Best form of conversation:
Boy: hey what's up?
Girl: who are you?

Boy: got your number/ pin from......
Girl: k.... what do you want?

Boy: just wanna be friends if you don't mind..
Girl: K

Boy: my name is...... how are you doing and how is your day turning out? hope you are not busy and can chat...

No girl will ever turn down such polite approach as against the typical.....

Boy: hi
Girl: hi
Boy: can I meet you?
What do you do for a living?
Where are you based?......

178 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Kennywills7(m): 10:38am On Jan 07, 2015
on point
Asking a girl wot she does on a first chat is a terrible way to start up a chat
Girls are guilty of dis too

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2015
you are very correct @op. Some guys can be very boring
lolzzzz @the last illustration

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2015
Kennywills7:
on point
grin
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Baba419(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2015
To whom it may concern

14 Likes

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by dguyindcorner(m): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2015
You are very correct, BUT...

EVEN IF YOU FOLLOW ALL THESE RULES YOU ONLY HAVE 40% OF BEEN SUCCESSFUL.

YOUR DP OR PICTURES SPEAK VOLUME, THAT ALONE TAKES 50%.

DON'T ASK ME FOR THE REMAINING 10%

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by vizkiz: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:

Boy: my name is...... how are you doing and how is your day turning out? hope you are not busy and can chat...

only bit*ches replies with "k" angry

that's a perfect turn off for any dude in his right senses

333 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2015
dguyindcorner:
You are very correct, BUT...

EVEN IF YOU FOLLOW ALL THESE RULES YOU ONLY HAVE 40% OF BEEN SUCCESSFUL.

YOUR DP OR PICTURES SPEAK VOLUME, THAT ALONE TAKES 50%.

DON'T ASK ME FOR THE REMAINING 10%
hmmmmmmmmm! I think it's 60% of been successful as against 40......the way your conversation starts out goes a long way

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2015
100% true. Took me sometime to get this online approach to ladies, so I just laff wen I remember d good old days.

Recomemded 4 all guyz,tho.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2015
vizkiz:

only bit*ches replies with "k" angry

that's a perfect turn off for any dude in his right senses
I personally dont c d difference........ I use kkk. I guess wen u get familiar with an individual it won't mata if it's ok, k or kkk

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Pheals(f): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2015
Some silly guys we be like "can u pls give me yr number" which kind number ! Was is dah quick? Some1 u jst mit up wit u deserve 2b burnt

3 Likes

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2015
Aktor365:
100% true. Took me sometime to get this online approach to ladies, so I just laff wen I remember d good old days.

Recomemded 4 all guyz,tho.
that's d drill...... girls like "out of the box"

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by vizkiz: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
I personally dont c d difference........ I use kkk. I guess wen u get familiar with an individual it won't mata if it's ok, k or kkk

will it kill you to type correctly? Its kindda childish and annoying undecided

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by ghost1718(m): 11:17am On Jan 07, 2015
all this small small boys,,,,,,,, school don start oh

25 Likes

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by dguyindcorner(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
hmmmmmmmmm! I think it's 60% of been successful as against 40......the way your conversation starts out goes a long way

I don't agree, Hello o...

If you see a stunning pic of someone that attracts you, you will be eager to have a convo and that would be an added advantage... A good convo with no or 'not inviting' pic(s) has a higher probability of pissing you off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by DONOCSO(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2015
Baby now that I know the formula, can you take me serious?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by iamord(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2015
Nice tips tho! This I already know, and am choosy about my words especially when talking online for the first time, but even with all the format, we got some crazy girls.. That can chat with you for 30mins with k, kk, aiit, yea, nope, wat?.. I mean

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by pweetixandy: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2015
Ur right.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2015
iamord:
Nice tips tho! This I already know, and am choosy about my words especially when talking online for the first time, but even with all the format, we got some crazy girls.. That can chat with you for 30mins with k, kk, aiit, yea, nope, wat?.. I mean
on this case I could say u've met "her" in a bad mood

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2015
pweetixandy:
Ur right.
smiley
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by iamord(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
on this case I could say u've met "her" in a bad mood
no ! I doubt! Am good in holding convos ,so I know how to dictate someone's mood! Its not just one, but a lot of them. Seems a lot of them don't have good orientation, and draw up conclusions that this guy is toasting me! They r just immature!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Blackeard(m): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Another problem is most nigerian ladies r boring. They can't hold a convo to save their life. They expect u to be the only one talking while they just stay there chipping in the occasional "oh" "k" "kk" "lol" "aii". Nothing turns me off more than monosyllabic responses

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
that's d drill...... girls like "out of the box"

Yup! Guyz too lik online famz too much jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Aktor365:

Yup! Guyz too lik online famz too much jare.
tell them o
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Blackeard:
Another problem is most nigerian ladies r boring. They can't hold a convo to save their life. They expect u to be the only one talking while they just stay there chipping in the occasional "oh" "k" "kk" "lol" "aii". Nothing turns me off more than monosyllabic responses
hmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
iamord:
no ! I doubt! Am good in holding convos ,so I know how to dictate someone's mood! Its not just one, but a lot of them. Seems a lot of them don't have good orientation, and draw up conclusions that this guy is toasting me! They r just immature!
its not always that way. some guys can push a lady.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
vizkiz:

will it kill you to type correctly? Its kindda childish and annoying undecided
if you say so...... with tym it'll be normal to use K instead of ok. They r all messaging slangs.
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
ghost1718:
all this small small boys,,,,,,,, school don start oh
lol
Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:

No girl will ever turn down such polite approach

Thank you! Oya continue with the lines of the toasting scope grin

some fit no know wetin to talk again, wey go make d babe dey more interested in the conversation.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by iamord(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
its not always that way. some guys can push a lady.
well I agree with u, both parties are @ fault , that's why its good to respect ones self! Its not always that a guy should talk when he sees a lady, sometimes admire and pass

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
iamord:
well I agree with u, both parties are @ fault , that's why its good to respect ones self! Its not always that a guy should talk when he sees a lady, sometimes admire and pass
ur head dey dere

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.