Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ (1410 Views)

GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net / What's Wrong With This Photo Of GMB And PYO? / Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by BokoHaramm: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2015
I've been a guest here and I love the healthy and trashy comments by both the supporters of GEj and GMB. I had to register because I want their supporters to convince me about who I should vote for between the two.
Please I need healthy reasons because I can also bring in about 100 votes from my students who attend adult education classes in my school.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by Adminisher: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2015
GMB
Corruption free, defence and security proven performance, experience in governance, defender of the poor.

4 Likes

Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2015
As ur name imply vote for your sponsor Gmb

2 Likes

Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by BokoHaramm: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2015
Adminisher:
GMB
Corruption free, defence and security proven performance, experience in governance, defender of the poor.
but there is a notion that he surrounded himself with corrupt people like. Atiku, Tinubu, Amaechi, and the rest, he also spent 20 months only in governace and he has never defended the poor by providing or working in tandem with agencies to rein in soMe practises that makes those almajiri s poor.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by BokoHaramm: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
As ur name imply vote for your sponsor Gmb
who told you Gmb sponsors BH. Why are you peddling unverifiable rumors
Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by donmalcolm21(m): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2015
Kindly cast your vote for GEJ for fresh air and continuity

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2015
It depends on if you you passed your WAEC or not.
Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by BokoHaramm: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2015
donmalcolm21:
Kindly cast your vote for GEJ for fresh air and continuity
I can't feel the fresh air, can you be detailed enough.
Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2015
i think you have better written english than GMB, else you want to vote for an illiterate.
Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by dharyour93(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2015
I also want to be convinced but presently, Buhari
Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by tunapius(m): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2015
Ur principal place of resident will tell whom ur Kindly gon cast ur vote for..... If ur in Borno, vote GMB but if Bayelsa, my guy GEJ ni o
Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2015
Vote your master GEJ
Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by greatdeal1408: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I've been a guest here and I love the healthy and trashy comments by both the supporters of GEj and GMB. I had to register because I want their supporters to convince me about who I should vote for between the two.
Please I need healthy reasons because I can also bring in about 100 votes from my students who attend adult education classes in my school.
do you even have a voters card?
Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by BokoHaramm: 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
greatdeal1408:

do you even have a voters card?
I've got my voters card and I also made sure that all my students have their voters card.
Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by BokoHaramm: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
Usmannabeel:
Vote your master GEJ
Gej is not my principal, I want the best for myself and for the children of my students. I'm the one wearing the shoe and I know where it hurts most.
Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by greatdeal1408: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I've got my voters card and I also made sure that all my students have their voters card.

change your name to something positive.
let the changes we are longing for start from you and your family wink
Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by BokoHaramm: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
It depends on if you you passed your WAEC or not.
lol, I passed my waec but going to school doesn't make you a better leader. A case in point is Bukola Saraki who was the former governor of my state.
Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by BokoHaramm: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
greatdeal1408:

change your name to something positive.
let the changes we are longing for start from you and your family wink
the moniker doesn't tell anything about me. I'm a big fan off Sun Tzu so tjhe moniker might be just for mirror effects
Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by Dannyset(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Firstly, ur moniker is so wrong that it shouldn't even be allowed to exist. Secondly, according to u, ur no longer a kid. U hav seen how dis Nation is being ruin by the current clueless govt. Thirdly, if u care about d future of ur students and ur children, Vote for Buhari. Am a South Westerner, a Christian, and a logical and an objective Graduate. BUHARI/OSINBAJO is the happening thing now.
Meanwhile, check dis picture out.

Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by BokoHaramm: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dannyset:
Firstly, ur moniker is so wrong that it shouldn't even be allowed to exist. Secondly, according to u, ur no longer a kid. U hav seen how dis Nation is being ruin by the current clueless govt. Thirdly, if u care about d future of ur students and ur children, Vote for Buhari. Am a South Westerner, a Christian, and a logical and an objective Graduate. BUHARI/OSINBAJO is the happening thing now.
I'm a yoruba man but I can tell you that OBJ and IBB have always been our problem. They try to remain relevant so that the youths will nevr have time to ask questions.
Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by BokoHaramm: 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dannyset:
I've seen monikers that has jesus, muhammed,devil,angel and so on. Your monike is never a means to an end.
Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by donmalcolm21(m): 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
I've told you to vote GEJ and stop listening to all this janjaweedians who are just like the serpent luring Eve with the fruit of evil

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Vote For Between GMB And GEJ by Dannyset(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I'm a yoruba man but I can tell you that OBJ and IBB have always been our problem. They try to remain relevant so that the youths will nevr have time to ask questions.

If u trust the General as I do, u would know he will deal wit that when he gets in. So let them work for our favour now. He has spelt it out already, and OBJ knows it too.

(1) (Reply)

How Much You Love This New Currency. (see Pics ) / BREAKING NEWS: Fire Outbreak Around Igando General Hospital!!!! / Is It A Mere Coincidence That Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Is Surrounded By Deaths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.