Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency (947 Views)

Power Blocs Backing Buhari – Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency by Dereformer(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2015
I am beginning to wonder why all known terrorists are backing Buhari for presidency.

First it was Boko Haram. Now it is MEND.

Nigerians should know that having Buhari as the president of this great Nation portends great danger to the corporate existence of this country.

A man who had at various times criticized the federal government for the use of force against islamic terrorists cannot be entrusted with the leadership of this country.

I say this with every sense of patriotism, that Buhari is a bad omen for the continued existence of Nigeria.

While GEJ's government has not lived up to the expectation of many Nigerians but his government still remains the best in the history of this country.

Re: WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency by themilanway(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2015
Sir kindly give me a reason or two on why GEJ deserve a second tenure?

Re: WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency by Dereformer(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2015
themilanway:
Sir kindly give me a reason or two on why GEJ deserve a second tenure?

If you don't know, then you are either blind, deaf or you don't live in Nigeria.

Re: WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency by Proxy001(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2015
Terrorists are supporting Buhari because:- roll on will always support arm pit. Fly will always support excrement and monkeys will always support the owner of a banana plantation. Thank you.
Re: WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency by dazzlingd(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Dereformer:

If you don't know, then you are either blind, deaf or you don't live in Nigeria.
being rude wont take u far in life.
he simply asked a question, if u dont knw den say u dont know.

Re: WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2015
Birds of a feather flocks together

Re: WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency by themilanway(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2015
Dereformer:

grin You are probably the most dumb Nigerian for asking me to vote GEJ again.

Once beaten,twice.....

Re: WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency by haibe(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Seriously am beginning to wonder too

Re: WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency by Gme01(m): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2015
Dereformer:

Are you for real Someone just gave you an opportunity to convert not one but numerous readers on this site on why they should vote GEJ, and that was your response

Oga, I live in Nigeria, I'm not blind nor deaf and all I see is corruption and unsolved, unexplained cases- chibok girls, billion of dollars worth of Nigeria money lost, health system down, no job, no light in my house for the 24 hrs and a do or die mentality towards ruling compulsorily.

Gimme facts and not bloody sentiments.

Re: WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency by hazvat(f): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2015
You are big liar. MEND AND BOKOHARAM are children of corruption and artificial unemployment created by your so called president and his cohorts e.g okonjo oniwala
Dereformer:
I am eginning to wonder why all known terrorists are backing Buhari for presidency.

First it was Boko Haram. Now it is MEND.

Nigerians should know that having Buhari as the president of this great Nation portends great danger to the corporate existence of this country.

A man who had at various times criticized the federal government for the use of force against islamic terrorists cannot be entrusted with the leadership of this country.

I say this with every sense of patriotism, that Buhari is a bad omen for the continued existence of Nigeria.

While GEJ's government has not lived up to the expectation of many Nigerians but his government still remains the best in the history of this country.

Re: WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency by themilanway(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2015
hazvat:
You are big liar. MEND AND BOKOHARAM are children of corruption and artificial unemployment created by your so called president and his cohorts e.g okonjo oniwala

Ignore the silly being,he is a waste of every one's time.
Re: WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency by theM16: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2015
Dereformer:

Very rude individual. Get a life u dis clown
Simple ? U retort to abuse ...another okugbe in d makin

Re: WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency by meracool(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hearsays..
NEXT Thread Pls ..
Re: WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency by mencade4: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
where is the certificate of that terrorists sponsor?

He should go back to his village in Niger Republic and rear more cattles there.
Re: WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency by adaybayor(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
question for the gods
Re: WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency by valdes00(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dereformer:

Then if u knw, its obvious u r blind, deaf n stays in france...
Re: WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency by LRNZH(m): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
I stopped reading when I saw

...first it was Boko Haram then MEND.....

OP. You just comfirmed why we should demand for change from PDP/TAN/GEJ on February 14, 2015.

GMB 2015 on Course

Re: WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency by clevvermind(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Birds of a feather flocks together
i wonder what the op expects. they should not suport one of them?

@#&* / (ALL 4 AMBODE) Ice Prince,M.I, Olamide,Banky W,Yemi Alade & Dammy Krane – Gbabe / 34-year Veteran Jim Clancy Just Left CNN After Twitter Arguments