Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Help... He Wants To Buy The Latest Apple Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help... He Wants To Buy The Latest Apple Laptop (977 Views)

In Need Of An Apple Laptop Charger / Where To Buy The Best Laptop In Nigeria / Help On How To Unlock An Apple Laptop Send From US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help... He Wants To Buy The Latest Apple Laptop by patrotic9gerian: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2015
Hello friends,

I wish to buy the latest apple laptop. I have never used apple laptop before and I just got this scholarship where I was asked to choose any laptop not exceeding N250,000. I have been using windows all my life and would like to experience something new (apple Mac OS).

Can you guys kindly help me suggest the latest apple systems in the market with the largest memory capacity, latest operating system, latest processor speed as well as their prices? Any contribution from the above request are welcomed.

I also want to utilize this opportunity to make sure I get a Laptop almost or equal to the allocated amount given for the laptop (250k) because I would lose if I go for less and after acquiring any choice laptop, I cant return it again for another one. Now is the time I have to decide the laptop I want.

Your urgent and wise advise would be highly appreciated.

Happy New year to you all.......
Re: Help... He Wants To Buy The Latest Apple Laptop by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
Please, Please, I beg you don't buy an iMac, Instead buy a gaming laptop, like Razer, alienware, MSI e.t.c They're much much more powerful for around the same price, you don't have to use it for gaming but it'll do more than Apples iMac can dream of. Choose wisely.
Re: Help... He Wants To Buy The Latest Apple Laptop by Kaybaba5(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
OP, so far u are not a gamer, kindly go for apple laptop abeg to know the good things about it.
am thinking of getting one too, to know wetin dey inside
i don tire for windows abeg
Re: Help... He Wants To Buy The Latest Apple Laptop by patrotic9gerian: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
wallflower:
Please, Please, I beg you don't buy an iMac, Instead buy a gaming laptop, like Razer, alienware, MSI e.t.c They're much much more powerful for around the same price, you don't have to use it for gaming but it'll do more than Apples iMac can dream of. Choose wisely.

Thx so much for your advice... I am not actually a lover of games... I need to buy a system that I can use to embark on my research work... I don't know also if these suggested laptops would be the best for my research work as I actually don't desire to have the system for games... once again, thank u for your suggestions... I still look forward to more suggestions from this gr8 forum...
Re: Help... He Wants To Buy The Latest Apple Laptop by patrotic9gerian: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
Kaybaba5:
OP, so far u are not a gamer, kindly go for apple laptop abeg to know the good things about it.
am thinking of getting one too, to know wetin dey inside
i don tire for windows abeg

Tnx 4 ur advise... The problem I am having now is which apple laptop to buy for my research as I intend to have the latest Apple laptop with all the latest feature and highest memory capacity...
Re: Help... He Wants To Buy The Latest Apple Laptop by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
patrotic9gerian:

Thx so much for your advice... I am not actually a lover of games... I need to buy a system that I can use to embark on my research work... I don't know also if these suggested laptops would be the best for my research work as I actually don't desire to have the system for games... once again, thank u for your suggestions... I still look forward to more suggestions from this gr8 forum...

You said you wanted a powerful laptop for that price, these gaming laptops will give you the best value for money, they're built for smooth gameplay so you can be assured that they'll handle your research work without a hitch.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Laptop(fairly Used) At Umuahia. "08182709882" / Things To Consider When Buying Laptops For Use. / New Windows 10 Feature Update Coming In November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.