Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? (3176 Views)

FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2015
A former Chief Press Secretary to the late Governor, Chief Kehinde Olaosebikan, yesterday said in Abuja that a conflict between Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani would have thrown the country into another war.

He told our correspondent that a former Head of State, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, had led a combative delegation of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) to meet Adesina in 2000 in his office.
According to him, “Precisely on the 13th of October, 2000, former military Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, in company with former Military administrator of Lagos State, General Buba Marwa, had led a heavy team of Arewa Consultative Forum in a combative mood to the office of the governor in protest against the alleged killings of over 69 Fulani cattle herders in Saki Area of the state.
“General Buhari whose arrival to the Secretariat complex was preceded by scores of lorry loads of Hausa men and boys said pointedly at the executive council chambers of Oyo State that his team came to meet the governor to seek reasons why the people of Saki should not be dealt with for killing Fulani herdsmen. He did not stop at that, Gen Buhari accused Governor Lam Adesina of complicity in the killings and using his position as governor to pervert justice.

He quoted the former Head of State as accusing the former governor of shielding the culprits. According to the General, they therefore wanted immediate stoppage of the killings, justice
and compensation for the mass killings of the Fulanis or vengeance across the country. Olaosebikan added: “As weighty, indicting and provocative as the General’s allegations were against the governor, Alhaji Lam Adesina remained unperturbed as he only fired back with his own well- coordinated arsenals in form of refined strategy, robust explanations and effective engagements.
“Lam Adesina identified all the points raised by the General and simply asked the heads of the organisations directly involved to respond.”
He quoted Lam Adesina as saying: “ Before I thank you for this visit, you have come to tell me something, I also want to tell you something and that something is to make an appeal. General Buhari
has been a former Head of State,
Brigadier Marwa has governed Lagos for some time and with credibility… so you are national
leaders of this country. Even though, by accident of birth, you are from the North, so you can be
born anywhere, may be next time when I am coming to the world I will be born in the North or the
South South.’

Source
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/how-lam-prevented-another-civil-war/
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by kingstylo01(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2015
if you ask me, who i go ask?
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari journeyed all the way from katsina to oyo state just to shabbily defend and seek revenge for the death of his fulani kinsmen.
This is the same man we expect to be nationalistic and equitable.

13 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by samplegirl(f): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
J12:
Buhari journeyed all the way from katsina to oyo state just to shabbily defend and seek revenge for the death of his fulani kinsmen.
This is the same man we expect to be nationalistic and equitable.

People are deceiving themselves.

He now worships everywhere all in the name of oneness and the fools do not see the desperation to grab power.

10 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by kestolove95(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari till gej stop drinking ogogoro

3 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Beync(f): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
samplegirl:

People are deceiving themselves.

He now worships everywhere all in the name of oneness and the fools do not see the desperation to grab power.
satan agents goes to church nowadays, they even read first sermon, so its no news anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by hyfr(m): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
People should ask themselves why does a man at this age of his life,hunger to be in power? What is his intentions for vying at this age? Isn't he the one that always said children are leaders of tomorrow,why doesn't he want children to lead now? Any buhari supporter should think twice,I'm not saying GEJ is better,another candidate by apc other than buhari is fine by me

4 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
This thread should be moved to Romance section. Don't ask me why I said so.

3 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by hyfr(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wole soyinka said: Buhari is an antidote that's meant to cure a disease but that antidote is deadlier than the disease itself

6 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by LRNZH(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
OP let's see your source .
All these mushroom threads by GEJites.

Looool. grin grin grin

edit: OP finally added source.
GMB, if this story is true, fights for those he believes are his people. This was in Y2K. He fought for his neighbours... the Hausas. When GMB becomes president, so will he fight for Nigerians against Boko Haram, the Cabal etc.

GMB 2015 on Course.

3 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by omenka(m): 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Since when did it become a crime to seek restitution for the murder of your people

The op questions Buhari for leading a delegation "all the way from Katsina to Oyo" to seek redress for the murder of his brethren but sees nothing wrong in the murder!!!

Wow!!!

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
omenka:
Since when did it become a crime to seek restitution for the murder of your people

The op questions Buhari for leading a delegation "all the way from Katsina to Oyo" to seek redress for the murder of his brethren but sees nothing wrong in the murder!!!

Wow!!!
you now see why I said the thread should be moved to Romance Section? Now you know!

3 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by samplegirl(f): 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Beync:
satan agents goes to church nowadays, they even read first sermon, so its no news anymore.

ROTHF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by anonimi: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
omenka:

Wow!!!

Was anyone murdered?
Do you understand the meaning of the word, murder?
Or you simply RUSH into judgement like your daft idol did only to walk away sheepishly after the truth was shared with him.

3 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
omenka:

Wow!!!

His people?? I thought Buhari claims to be detribalized?

Little wonder the notorious almajiri's and fulani terrorists are so endeared to him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by omenka(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
J12:

His people?? I thought Buhari claims to be detribalized?

Little wonder the notorious almajiri's and fulani terrorists are so endeared to him.
What in seven hells are you talking about?? So because he is "detribalized" means he should fold his hands even if his tribesmen are being slaughtered??

Why did Peter Obi scream blue murder and take the LASG to court when some Igbos were "deported" from Lagos?? What would he have done if they had been killed??

Are you sure you are alright upstairs

1 Like

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
omenka:
What in seven hells are you talking about?? So because he is "detribalized" means he should fold his hands even if his tribesmen are being slaughtered??

Why did Peter Obi scream blue murder and take the LASG to court when some Igbos were "deported" from Lagos?? What would he have done if they had been killed??

Did you read this at all
General Buhari whose arrival to the Secretariat complex was preceded by scores of lorry loads of Hausa men and boys said pointedly at the executive council chambers of Oyo State that his team came to meet the governor to seek reasons why the people of Saki should not be dealt with for killing Fulani herdsmen. He did not stop at that, Gen Buhari accused Governor Lam Adesina of complicity in the killings and using his position as governor to pervert justice.

Are you saying you're in support of his negative attitude and act towards the governor and his council members? Was Buhari in the right to have went ahead to interrogate, intimidate and accuse the governor of complicity and duplicity in the killings even though he didn't have any facts concerning the case nor the jurisdiction or authority to do so?
Was Buhari right to have brought in hundreds of hausa/fulani men and boys into the executive chambers of the state?

Don't digress and divert against the real matter by bringing up Peter Obi or whoever else. Peter Obi is not contesting for the presidency, Buhari is.

7 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Refute what? That he went to defend his tribesmen? What did igbo leaders do after the deportation saga?
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by IGBOSON1: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
kestolove95:
Buhari till gej stop drinking ogogoro

^^^GEJ till Buhari learns to tap-dance!

3 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
“Precisely on the 13th of October, 2000, former military Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, in company with former Military administrator of Lagos State, General Buba Marwa, had led a heavy team of Arewa Consultative Forum in a combative mood to the office of the governor in protest against the alleged killings of over 69 Fulani cattle herders in Saki Area of the state.
“General Buhari whose arrival to the Secretariat complex was preceded by scores of lorry loads of Hausa men and boys said pointedly at the executive council chambers of Oyo State that his team came to meet the governor to seek reasons why the people of Saki should not be dealt with for killing Fulani herdsmen. He did not stop at that, Gen Buhari accused Governor Lam Adesina of complicity in the killings and using his position as governor to pervert justice.
In fact, this is a testament that Buhari cares for his people. How many leaders will take their time to confront Governors and their Excos over the death of their kinsmen? If you touch any of my kinsman and I as a leader, it is my place to go to appropriate quarters (Governors) to protest the killings. No matter what, indiscriminate killings of citizens is unacceptable, whether Igbo, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Yoruba, Hausa, Berom, Igala, Fulani etc...

This is positive sign that PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari will not fold his arms and watch Nigerians being killed. Kudos to the General! Thank You OP

Sai Buhari
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Omenka, these TANists have taken over our patritic work of promoting the people's general. The OP should be thanked! Thank God Buhari went to the Governor to protest and demanded justice rather that take laws into his hands. Kudos to the General
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by omenka(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
Omenka, these TANists have taken over our patritic work of promoting the people's general. The OP should be thanked! Thank God Buhari went to the Governor to protest and demanded justice rather that take laws into his hands. Kudos to the General
Let them continue with the needless attacks that do nothing but enhance the image of the General. I have yet to see any "convert" owing to their gospel.

We try to nudge them in the right direction, urging them to rather dwell on the positive things they think Jonathan has done because that is how you market a product, but they wouldn't!! They'd rather spend all their time trying to destroy an already sold-out product!! Just look at it; would Coka Cola bombard the gen pop with adverts about everything bad about pepsi to sell their products or would they tell is what satisfaction you stand to get by consuming coka cola??

Let them keep it coming, by the time it sinks in they've been running the wrong kind of campaign and need to change tactics, I know it would already be too late!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Scatterboss(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Too many angry little kid on nairaland nowadays. Smh
Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by anonimi: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
In fact, this is a testament that Buhari cares for his people. How many leaders will take their time to confront Governors and their Excos over the death of their kinsmen? If you touch any of my kinsman and I as a leader, it is my place to go to appropriate quarters (Governors) to protest the killings. No matter what, indiscriminate killings of citizens is unacceptable, whether Igbo, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Yoruba, Hausa, Berom, Igala, Fulani etc...

This is positive sign that PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari will not fold his arms and watch Nigerians being killed. Kudos to the General! Thank You OP

Sai Buhari

The HYPOCRITE folded both his arms & mouth while watching our youth corpers & innocent civilians butchered & slaughtered like cows after his third electoral failure in 2011.

The heartless pensioner has been folding his arms while Boko Haram continues killing our fellow citizens instead of the elder statesman to have helped the countty negotiate with them as their 'trusted' mediator.

What a waste!
Kai Buhari!!!

5 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by BlackTechnology: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
omenka:

Wow!!!

And how many delegates has he led to communities affected by Fulani madness to seek peace and respect for the indigenes.

[url=barcanista.omenka.obiageli.berem.cramjones.sincere9gerian.firefire.ochejoseph.coe4eva.phockphockman.whitetechnology.Ngwakwe.Ola6.Rossike.Truckpusher.Babyosisi.collynzo23.theassassin.jmaine.idumuose.Sunnybobo3.joehannibal.BlackTechnology.LeOstrich.OLADD.biafranqueen.Tomakint.Mogidi.Jmaine.Jamace.Atlwireless.Anonimi.Sunnybobo.Customized13.Opiaoku.Petrov10.gramci.Taharqa.Iamodenigbo.Arysexy.Descartes.Gh0stFreak.Shizzlestar.ujoinme.rozayx5.omenka.egift.caseless.ngeneukwenu.cleverly.Obiagelli.Berem.Iligunboy.ilungunboy.Donphilopus.Keneking.Mogidi.Barcarnista.Obiagelli.Demdem.GenBuhari.Kelsoft.Donphilopus.Koboko69.Arresa.Caseless.Gbawemichaelsokoto.gbawe.micahaelsokoto.abagworo.OrlandoOwoh.jomoh.egift.Arewafederation.Soroptimist.Pendy79.Neenar.Desola.MizMyColi.Horus.Whitecat007.Lakpalakpa.ShehuAba.Rawani.Tribaleast.Olaaderin.Nduchucks.Lacasa.Omerta.Ilugunboy.Naptu2.Aussie.Joseph1013.Olayinka8793.MalcoImX.PassingShot.mayoroflagos.shymexx.OrlandoOwoh.chukwudi44.wombraiders.mudraker.bishopjuice.ghostfacekiller.chiefjusticefuk.firefire.datolee.bloodykiller.ichidodo.ratiken.dozzybaba.phockphockman.longeria.anonimi.titaljharem.aryzgreat.publisher.brownlord.iconize.rigarmortis.Descartes.pointb.pazienza.OKDNigeria.stebell.brokenTV.longeria.rozayx5.IKJ66.Billyonaire.BackDatAssUp.swtdrms.ilugunboy.Mogidi.Elslim.bitterleafsoup.com]NairaLanders[/url]

4 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:

Sai Buhari

You can't twist this to suit your support for Buhari. Buhari has never condemned the innocent killings of other nigerians except when they effect his dear hausa/fulani people. Why didn't he protest the killings at odi and others?
There's no need trying to sugar coat this, Buhari is a tribalist.

3 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
anonimi:

The HYPOCRITE folded both his arms & mouth while watching our youth corpers & innocent civilians butchered & slaughtered like cows after his third electoral failure in 2011.

The heartless pensioner has been folding his arms while Boko Haram continues killing our fellow citizens instead of the elder statesman to have helped the countty negotiate with them as their 'trusted' mediator.

What a waste!
Kai Buhari!!!

You dey mind them?

The coward never had the balls to commiserate with the families of youths which his supporters killed in 2011. But he can travel from kaduna to oyo to make trouble because his kinsmen were killed.

Kai Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Firefire(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
“Precisely on the 13th of October, 2000, former military Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, in company with former Military administrator of Lagos State, General Buba Marwa, had led a heavy team of Arewa Consultative Forum in a combative mood to the office of the governor in protest against the alleged killings of over 69 Fulani cattle herders in Saki Area of the state.

This Buhari of a Man is a dangerous element, Please avoid him angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Truckpusher(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
omenka:

J12 simply exposed your naivety and you responded only to add insultive insinuation, but when the same dish is served to you ,you'll start to complain as if NL belongs to your papa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Firefire(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:

Sai Buhari

BUHARI IS TOO EVIL angry angry angry angry angry Take your time and read the below angry angry

“General Buhari whose arrival to the Secretariat complex was preceded by scores of lorry loads of Hausa men and boys said pointedly at the executive council chambers of Oyo State that his team came to meet the governor to seek reasons why the people of Saki should not be dealt with for killing Fulani herdsmen.

He did not stop at that, Gen Buhari accused Governor Lam Adesina of complicity in the killings and using his position as governor to pervert justice.

3 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Firefire(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
He quoted the former Head of State as accusing the former governor of shielding the culprits. According to the General, they therefore wanted immediate stoppage of the killings, justice and compensation for the mass killings of the Fulanis [size=18pt]or vengeance across the country[/size].

As many supporting this vampire and bigot to lead this country shall surely meet their waterloo soon. angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Buhari Ever Refuted This? by Firefire(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
MOD please move this Thread to Front Page...

Let Buhari come and defend all his sinister motives of the past angry angry angry

seun, Ngwakwe, ishilove, ochejoseph coe4eva phockphockman whitetechnology Ngwakwe Ola6, Rossike, Truckpusher, Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine, idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal,Sincere9gerian, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich, OLADD, biafranqueen, Tomakint, Mogidi, Jmaine, Jamace, Atlwireless, Sunnybobo, Customized13

agabaI23, sleekp1, ceo4eva, gunuvi, Mogidi, VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, ola6,

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos:President Jonathan Reacts To The Burning Of His Campaign Buses In Jos / If Party's Shares There Party Symbol Which Will U Vote? / Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.