Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

4 Types Of People Who Might Visit Your Link - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Types Of People Who Might Visit Your Link (840 Views)

Post Your Link On My FB Group. / How Much Traffic You Getting Per Day ? Mention With Your Link / Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Types Of People Who Might Visit Your Link by soldierdollar(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
You must have made a wonderful post on a forum and might have dropped one or two links to your blog/site hoping to have people check on it. Here are 5 types of people who will visit that link.

1 The bloggers. Most bloggers don't like clicking on other's links but when he does visit your blog/site , believe me, he is not visiting because he loves your article. Your post must have been related to his niche and he would like to check on your blog/site for comparison. He wants to check on your site design/ SEO techniques and make some possible adjustments/ improvements in order to thrive competitively in his niche. Most bloggers are very ad-conscious. They avoid clicking ads presented on other people's blogs like a plague and avoid referral links like ebola.

2. The spammers. These guys jump at any link without bothering to know much about the content.They scroll down automatically like a bot and locate your comment box. Be sure to receive a comment like, " how to make a baby soap" on a topic that says, " how to troubleshoot an android phone"

3. The loyal readers. These are the types of visitors every blogger will wish to have. They are always coming back in search of new topics to read. You might be lucky to receive encouraging comments and meaningful contributions. once your posts appears to be interesting, they will sure come back looking for more

4. The C & P guys. Yes the Copy and Paste guys. I prefer to call them the retweeting guys. I did not mention them in number 1 because they are not worthy to be called bloggers. There are thousands of them on the internet and they are always seeking for posts to devour. These guys are very calculative and attentive. The moment you drop a hard-to compile, quality post , they will tweet and retweet it on their own blog . If you are lucky enough, you might get a backlink .

Add your below grin
Re: 4 Types Of People Who Might Visit Your Link by kingstylo01(m): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
hmmm... never knew. undecided
Re: 4 Types Of People Who Might Visit Your Link by codeaddict(m): 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
The curious ones? undecided
Re: 4 Types Of People Who Might Visit Your Link by Alfred200825(m): 4:48am On Jan 08, 2015
The passers by they just view your blog with out any contribution whatsoever
Re: 4 Types Of People Who Might Visit Your Link by soldierdollar(m): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Alfred200825:
The passers by they just view your blog with out any contribution whatsoever

Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

;) / I did SEO for a website and got indexed in 2 hours / Who As Goolge Adsense 4 Sale I Wanna Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.