Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven (7189 Views)

Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / Pastor Son Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven / Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by paulGrundy(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
A young Christian boy who briefly died on a surgeon’s operating table this weekend says he met someone named Allah in heaven.
Bobby Anderson, the son of a well-known Christian pastor in Atlanta, suffered internal injuries from an automobile accident and was technically dead for 3 minutes before being resuscitated. During that time the 12-year-old claims he visited the afterlife and spoke to several leading figures of the Islamic religion.

“I didn’t see Jesus anywhere,” he told WGCL news after the ordeal. “There was someone named Allah. And someone named Mohammad. And there were 72 very beautiful women all around me. grin grin grin grin

“But I didn’t see anyone in my family. Not even grandma and grandpa. Everyone there had darker skin. They weren’t like us at all.
“I asked my father ‘Why wasn’t Jesus in heaven daddy?’ He couldn’t give me an answer. I’d never heard of Allah before this, but now I’m gonna read more about him. He seems pretty real to me.”
Bobby Anderson’s story bears striking similarities to that of Colton Burpo, a pastor’s son who briefly died during surgery and later claimed to have met with Jesus in heaven.

Coulton’s story was told in the popular book Heaven is For Real, which is now a major motion picture starring Greg Kinnear and Thomas Hayden Church.
Although the Burpo's family's story had a happy and lucrative ending, the Anderson family has been torn apart by Bobby's claims.
However, Todd Anderson, Bobby’s father, says his son’s experience has not made him question his own deeply held Christian faith.
“It’s kinda disturbing to me that he didn’t meet Jesus in heaven,” he told reporters, “but clearly my son is suffering from some sort of schizophrenia or something.
“I mean seeing Jesus in heaven, that's a miracle. No question. But seeing Allah in heaven? That's crying out for a heavy dose of antipsychotic medication."

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/05/05/christian-boy-dies-for-3-minutes-meets-allah-in-heaven/

Is this news some kind of a joke or what? What do you guys think?

Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by saaedlee: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
How many bottles of ORIJIN killed him in the first place?

14 Likes

Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by Timoleon(m): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
Your point exactly?
Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by paulGrundy(m): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
saaedlee:

grin grin grin
Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by paulGrundy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Timoleon:
Your point exactly?

The small boy they enjoy oh! Only him 72 beautiful babes cheesy
Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by Kylekent59: 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
What do pple gain from forging topics/story which doesnt seems true?? Wonder in d word of wonder

1 Like

Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by malvisguy212: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
The lying wonders Jesus warn us about.

2 Likes

Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by IWillSucceed: 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Bible says the devil transforms to an angel of light. He held to the young kids ignorance to create fake vision.Why else will the devil use a 6 year old kid. He knows any stable adult Christian will not be easily decieved and will begin to bind the devil who will then transform to his real self. 6 year old can't bind the devil.

1 Like

Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
72 tight virgin kpekus,I going to look for Allah,I need him ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by philfearon(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
IWillSucceed:
Bible says the devil transforms to an angel of light. He held to the young kids ignorance to create fake vision.Why else will the devil use a 6 year old kid. He knows any stable adult Christian will not be easily decieved and will begin to bind the devil who will then transform to his real self. 6 year old can't bind the devil.
Yet none of your "stable" adult Christians has come back to tell us how their christian heaven is,except how Fire burns people in hell...Isn't it always predictive?
Wake up dumbo!!
Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
No man alive has ever seen heaven,i don't give a cent about this tales,the story makes for a good reading tho. smiley
Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by adanduka: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Only God knows what happened to the poor boy. 72 virgins indeed!
Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by Mavrick2012: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
SURE FACT;xtians will viciate this while muslims will embrace it.Turn the table against muslims and they will reject it while xtians will accept it.
Religion is just a mare mental contraption founded on SENTIMENT

2 Likes

Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by Timoleon(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
paulGrundy:

The small boy they enjoy oh! Only him 72 beautiful babes cheesy
Unlimited supply of breast milk na
Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by paulGrundy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mavrick2012:
SURE FACT;xtians will viciate this while muslims will embrace it.Turn the table against muslims and they will reject it while xtians will accept it.
Religion is just a mare mental contraption founded on SENTIMENT

Who told you I viciate the story? I embrace it wholeheartedly. I will just need a good nollywood script writer to put some overtones on the story. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lies from satan.

And remember when the angels said: O Mary! Lo ! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from Him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, ILLUSTRIOUS in the world and the HEREAFTER and ONE of those brought NEAR unto Allah (Quran 3:45).

The little liar did not see Jesus near Allah in Muhammad's fake heaven.
Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by ayoku777(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Google Colton Burpo and read his true biography and account. It was Jesus he said he saw in heaven.

This story in the op is false and fabricated. Google the name yourself, Colton Burpo. He should be 14years old now.

www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/colton-burpo-heaven-real-inspired-3463536
Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
But why is islam full of deception? The OP gives the impresion that he is a Christian by his username ''paulGrundy''. Blatant Liars.
Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
ayoku777:
Google Colton Burpo and read his true biography and account. It was Jesus he said he saw in heaven.

This story in the op is false and fabricated. Google the name yourself, Colton Burpo. He should be 14years old now.

www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/colton-burpo-heaven-real-inspired-3463536

The lying OP said the name is Bobby Anderson.
Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by UrbanMystique: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
truthman2012:
But why is islam full of deception? The OP gives the impresion that he is a Christian by his username ''paulGrundy''. Blatant Liars.
it's a lie because it is not a Muslim kid that died and see yaweh in imaginary heaven abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by lilmax(m): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
The guy just dey look the virgins like that? grin grin grin
Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by dolphinheart(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
truthman2012:

The op is an impersonato.r , he is a nija guy who dey wish say he be oyinbo .

That's y he post picture of an innocent young boy , claiming he's his son .
Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by paulGrundy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
truthman2012:

Am not the one who wrote the OP oh! Didn't you see the source?
Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
72 tight virgin kpekus,I going to look for Allah,I need him ASAP
Allah is not fair to Muhammad. How can he give prophet Muhammad 72 virgins? Somebody that used to f...k all his wives at once. Pls Allah i beg u increase that number to 2 million virgins,
Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by paulGrundy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Allah is not fair to Muhammad. How can he give prophet Muhammad 72 virgins? Somebody that used to f...k all his wives at once. Pls Allah i beg u increase that number to 2 million virgins,

shocked shocked guy na death be that oh! cheesy cheesy
Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by lepasharon(f): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
The lying wonders Jesus warn us about.

So if he said he saw Jesus and not Allah,he won't be lying huh ? undecided
Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by malvisguy212: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
lepasharon:

So if he said he saw Jesus and not Allah,he won't be lying huh ? undecided
yes my sister.
Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by lepasharon(f): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
yes my sister.

Why? Maybe those who say they saw Jesus are lying and this boy speaks the truth

1 Like

Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by malvisguy212: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
lepasharon:

Why? Maybe those who say they saw Jesus are lying and this boy speaks the truth
are you a Christian? Do you really believe he went to heaven and did not see Jesus? Do you believe there are sex in heaven? Only one man 72 virgin? Does the Muslim even believe in the 72 virgin females?
Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by Rilwayne001: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
Stale nonsense angry
Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by Rilwayne001: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
saaedlee:

72bottles i think grin

2 Likes

Re: Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven by truthman2012(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
UrbanMystique:
it's a lie because it is not a Muslim kid that died and see yaweh in imaginary heaven abi?

Can't you see my quran quote above? If he had been to Allah's fake heaven, he should have seen the muslims' Jesus near allah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Should Please Call The Catholic Faithfuls Of Ahiara Diocese To Order. / When Is Rapture . Pre Tribulation, Mid Tribulation Or Post Tribulation / SEE 10 Main Reasons Why The Church Should Not Abandon Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.