Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) (38432 Views)

Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) / APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos / APC Osun Rally Live Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Sermwell(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
Live photo from the Warri City Stadium as supporters await the General, venue of GMB/Osinbajo campaign ahead of the FEB14 Gen. elections.

More details later!!

NB; please post more pix if you are at the venue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Mubarack44(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
carry on people's general

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Ikengawo: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
Empty seat tins.
And it's illegal to be campaigning right now, INEC has a timeline, but I didn't expect APC is be law abiding as it's full of high caliber criminals.

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by otbliz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jona never start o.
Hmm

5 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by omenka(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ikengawo:
Empty seat tins.
And it's illegal to be campaigning right now, INEC has a timeline, but I didn't expect APC is be law abiding as it's full of high caliber criminals.
Can you show us the portion of the electoral act that says it is illegal to campaign now?? Are you sure you know what you are saying??

143 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Monimatic(m): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Empty stadium again
Dem just dey deceive Buhari for all these South-South state.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by LRNZH(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Warri, carry on. The People's General is with you.

GMB 2015 on Course.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by omenka(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ikengawo:
Empty seat tins.

"Section 99 of the Act states: “For the
purpose of this Act, the period of
campaigning in public by every
political party shall commence 90
days before polling day and
shall end 24 hours prior to that day.”

Ignoramus, now you can stop spamming the forum with this ignorant balderdash.

Rather it was your Lord of Host that was busy breaking the Law with reckless abandon: www.premiumtimesng.com/news/165698-how-president-jonathan-is-violating-nigerias-electoral-law.html

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by nickxtra(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=Ikengawo post=29576352]Empty seat tins.
And it's illegal to be campaigning right now, INEC has a timeline, but I didn't expect APC is be law abiding as it's full of high caliber criminals.[/quot] Is it by force to comment? Electoral Act says 90 days to election, so how did you get your information that it illegal campaignin now? Go and sleep if you don't have a better comment

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by donphilopus: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ikengawo:
Empty seat tins.

What's this one saying?! Pls we wanna see INEC campaign guideline. You don't just come here to spew whatever you like all in the name of hatred!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by nickxtra(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ikengawo:
Empty seat tins.
Is it by force to comment? Electoral Act says 90 days to election, so how did you get your information that it illegal campaignin now? Go and sleep if you don't have a better comment

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by omenka(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
donphilopus:

What's this one saying?! Pls we wanna see INEC campaign guideline. You don't just come here to spew whatever you like all in the name of hatred!
Leave the ignorant dofoos make him dey talk wetin no dey book.

Mscheew.

21 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by EdCure: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
South South welcome the wind of change which Edo and Rivers currently enjoy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by donphilopus: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
omenka:
Leave the ignorant dofoos make him dey talk wetin no dey book.
Mscheew.

Nice one boss. Rushed to view section 99, was ready to disseminate it before I discovered that you've already done that. Dunno if February 14th is still up to 90days from now. The guy is a pure olodo!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by meracool(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nigeria on the Brink.
...... GMB to the Rescue.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by EdCure: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ikengawo:
Empty seat tins.
Better to be silent and be considered a fool than to speak and remove all doubts.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by HzRF(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
I beg amaechi no borrow crowd follow general abi money don dey dry

Na aregbe suppose head crowd borrowing dept

Aregbe sabi borrow ,money,crowd he's a maestro

Just wait for Osun own ...the thing go surprise u

14 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by joeace2020(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ikengawo:
Empty seat tins.

Aren't you not just stupid as your pdp employers? na u n ur papa go follow 36 states dey campaign one week to election abi? common sense is available for no charge but u n ur bosses decide not to use it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Akosbaba(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Observing,threads like this always make FP
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Macelliot(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Intresting!
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by atlwireles: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
I am very pleased to see APC and their candidate campaigning in the SS without any hindrance. Hopefully our great party, PDP will be accorded the same atmosphere in Kano, Kaduna and Sokoto. grin grin grin grin

GEJ till Buhari presents his entry documentation into the army in 1962.

41 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Plshavmercyamen: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
atlwireles:
I am very pleased to see APC and their candidate campaigning in the SS without any hindrance. Hopefully our great party, PDP will be accorded the same atmosphere in Kano, Kaduna and Sokoto. grin grin grin grin

GEJ till Buhari presents his entry documentation into the army in 1962.
Without any hindrance you say? Have the PDP led Nigeria Police Force fished out those who shot APC supporters from Gokana and Asari Toro LGAs of Rivers State being conveyed for the presidential rally in PH?

15 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by makzeze: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
SAI BUHARI!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by ozoigbondu: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hahahahahahahehehehehihohihihi grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by motherlode: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
We shall thread upon serpents and scorpions and the young lion and adder shall i trample under my feet!
Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by atlwireles: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
Without any hindrance you say? Have the PDP led Nigeria Police Force fished out those who shot APC supporters from Gokana and Asari Toro LGAs of Rivers State being conveyed for the presidential rally in PH?

Did the rally happen successfully or not?

6 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
Omenka thank you for educating that ignoramus

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by maestroferddi: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
I admire the PDP for their maturity. Not much noise but action.

Some people have been making themselves happy but I know that he who laughs last, normally laughs best.

Just watch as PDP rubbishes all the perceived gains of a raucous opposition as the campaign gathers momentu...

4 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by iiichidodo: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Most of the people in attendance are only there for the freebies on parade and razzmattazz..trust my waffi boys...Warri no dey carry last,Shoo?? At all na winch.....GEJ till 2019...No dulling..

15 Likes

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Lawalemi(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Who has time to attend rally on a Tuesday morning?

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Plshavmercyamen: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
atlwireles:

Did the rally happen successfully or not?
In Igbo Land, what makes any event very succesful is that the invited guests get to the venue safely and gets back to their destinations very safely as well. So, you be the judge. Udo diri gi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) by Kenai: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
EdCure:
South South welcome the wind of change which Edo and Rivers currently enjoy.

The wind of change is blowing through these empty seats for sure, my man...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2004937_akagum_jpegb432db61a5420ac05b6d78165ae80b7e

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Employ 100,000 Police Officers, Put CCTV In Major Towns & Cities / Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding / JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.