Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:15 PM

Buhari ,strenght Of Character Versus Depth Of Pocket . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari ,strenght Of Character Versus Depth Of Pocket . (493 Views)

Facts Versus Fiction By Reno Omokri: Excerpts / Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year / You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari ,strenght Of Character Versus Depth Of Pocket . by goodbobo: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Its a great wonder the power of truth , honesty and transparency . I watch with astonishment over the days past, the kind of massive support this man has been getting from all nooks and cranny of the country and even abroad . Even today , i just saw MEND “ for that matter “ joining in the support . So it is still possible in a country like Nigeria where wealth and affluence is so much worshiped , and just about anyone can be bought over that this man with little or no money to offer can get this huge support where other money bags couldn’t .
I pray for a Nigeria where people would be accessed and rated based on the strength of their character and not by the depth of their pocket ..Day

(1) (Reply)

My Generation Has Failed Nigerians – Jonathan / Sambo, Yero Booed In Zaria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.