Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl (77621 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper / See This Photo Of D’banj & Dotun Cool Fm Few Years Ago / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by londoner: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
kwametut:
^^^^^^^Blogging from shi-thole in south eastern Nigeria his forefathers have never touched switch or bulb or even flushed toilet before. Shame All4naija, you keep deceiving yourself by claiming to be in USA typical FLAT HEAD EMPTY VESSEL from the SE Nigeria.

Claims!!!!!!Claims!!!!!!Claims!!!!!!Claims!!!!!!Claims!!!!!!EMPTY CLAIMS..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss What a poo-pol excuse my Afrikaans.... grin grin grin grin I have met Nigerians before and can tell u that FLAT HEADS behave like All4nija and are the reason Nigeria has a BAD REPUTATION AROUND THE WORLD.

Yes the world hate FLAT HEADS....From India, to China,RSA, Zim,Kenya,UK,USA etc..everyone is compalining about PLATKOPPE!!!!!!!!FLAT HEADS even in their own country in Nigeria flat heads claim to own Lagos,Abuja,Kano etc...while their own hometowns and villages are SLUMS like Nnewi,Enugu,Onitsha etc... grin grin grin grin

BELOW THE HEAD ON THE LEFT HAS NO BRAINS BUT A TRUE EMPTY VESSEL. GO FETCH WATER AND FIRE WOOD MOFVCKER....

Sorry mate, but if there are people with a typical flat head its Ghanaian, and noone will have to skew the pic to make it look flat, either......lol

You dont want to go there....lol

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
ireneony:
I will advised advise you to go and check your hiv status...
Dating south African ladies is like digging a grave
dating a woman with a small iq will require an even bigger grave. hiv can be successfully managed by arv drugs.i dont know any drugs for stewpidity and ugliness, common with 75% of nigerian women.angry, unrefined women with no manners.

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by ireneony(f): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
codeafrica:
dating a woman with a small iq will require an even bigger grave. hiv can be successfully managed by arv drugs.i dont know any drugs for stewpidity and ugliness, common with 75% of nigerian women.angry, unrefined women with no manners.
that does not change the fact, that all south Africans are HIV infected, fuggy, drunkards, ghetto, loud, sleep around like a cork, lazy and retards grin.
Oh tell that to your illiterate president, who thinks when you have your bath after sex can prevent HIV...
Not forgetting how backward you all are.
South African men believe, rap.ing a baby can actually cure AIDS...i call that barbaric and uncivilized people.
You all are aids infested grin.

2 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by londoner: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
What's the point of all the insults?

If SA people feel Nigerian women are ugly, why ?would that make a difference?

Did we tell you we are interested in SA men? Have you ever heard that? Even once?

If people feel all SA's have aids (rolls eyes), don't there only people love them?

What's the point, people?
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
ireneony:
that does not change the fact, that all south Africans are HIV infected, fuggy, drunkards, ghetto, loud, sleep around like a cork, lazy and retards grin.
Oh tell that to your illiterate president, who thinks when you have your bath after sex can prevent HIV...
Not forgetting how backward you all are.
South African men believe, rap.ing a baby can actually cure AIDS...i call that barbaric and uncivilized people.
You all are aids infested grin.
am not south african, but hey lets use your logic here kiddo, shall we? since its a fact that all south africans are hiv positive, how about we note down other facts such as all nigerians are kidnappers who use human heads for black magic, all nigerians stink of sweat, all nigerians have mouth odor, all nigerians are thieves, all nigerian women are unhygienic and frigid in the bedroom(oops!), all nigerians are loud, all nigerians live flashy lifestyles while their bank accounts read "0". need i go on? grin

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by londoner: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
To be honest the men on NL, (both Nigerian, SA, Ghanaian and others), get become sooooo childish, sooooo quickly.....lol

Always insulting? Honestly, why not just grow up a bit?

2 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
South Africans need to respect Nigerians for goodness sake!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by ireneony(f): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
codeafrica:
am not south african, but hey lets use your logic here kiddo, shall we? since its a fact that all south africans are hiv positive, how about we note down other facts such as all nigerians are kidnappers who use the human heads for black magic, all nigerians stink of sweat, all nigerians have mouth odor, all nigerians are thieves, all nigerian women are unhygienic and frigid in the bedroom(oops!), all nigerians are loud, all nigerians live flashy lifestyles while their bank accounts read "0". need i go on? grin
troll! shut your pile up, you Bleep.ing zulu..i know your type.
your life is a wasted product.
dont hide under the canopy of ' am not a south african'..
south africans women are baby mammas, lives to fucck, big as$ with a very ugly face.
less i forget, south africans women are intimacy gadgets, gold diggers and a big disgrace to the black race grin.
you all are known as who.res..
south africans really thinks they were smart, coming to nigeria to prostitute...thank God their lazy and hiv infested ass where deported back to their stup1d forsaking country...the most surprising part was, all of the 67 women deported, all of them were hiv positive.
you all are a curse to africa...stupid bantu grin
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/16145/18/deportation-of-67-south-african-prostitutes-from-n.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
I think Bonang is overrated by South Africans.

2 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by londoner: 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
all4naija:
I think Bonang is overrated by South Africans.

Me too actually. She seems to be a successful young lady, and that is where she stands out, her achievements not her looks (aside her dress sense).

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
ireneony:
south africans women are baby mammas, lives to mess, big as$ with a very ugly face.
less i forget, south africans women are intimacy gadgets, gold diggers and a big disgrace to the black race grin.
south africans really thinks they were smart, coming to nigeria to prostitute...thank God their lazy and hiv infested ass where deported back to their stup1d forsaking country...the most surprising part was, all of the 67 women deported, all of them were hiv positive.
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/16145/18/deportation-of-67-south-african-prostitutes-from-n.html
angry nigerian woman, am not responsible for your frustrations.blame your failed government. its not my fault yall look like men with 180 degrees arses. yes! am not south african and if i were nothing would change the fact that south african women are far sexier than you girls. i dont need to be south african to have an opinion on the matter. talking about gold diggers when your own men think of your ugly arzes as the worst gold diggers this continent has to offer?you wanna tell me something about prostitution when its common bbc news that nigerian apes are the biggest sex importers in italy? grin ya'll having a-nal sex with shriveled italians(of all people?yuck!)
that country you claim is stewpid is where most of yall are applying for visa to visit and settle as we speak.infact a nigerian chimp will do anything to get out of nigeria.
you are unschooled like a typical nigerian.your posts reek of anger,envious of another woman because she is successful when you're barely surviving to keep up with the joneses. its not the woman's fault that she is a clean,successful, independent woman while you're in your malaria-infested country waiting for a cinderella rescue from your hopeless state. get rid of your anger and yo frowning face,acquire some manners and a man will look your way so you dont have to walk around envying the clean, refined girls that are chosen over you. such unrefined women!

2 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
It is time to invade South Africa. The primitive people are becoming nuisance to the progress of the continent!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by ireneony(f): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2015
codeafrica:
angry nigerian woman, am not responsible for your frustrations.blame your failed government. its not my fault yall look like men with 180 degrees arses. yes! am not south african and if i were nothing would change the fact that south african women are far sexier than you girls. i dont need to be south african to have an opinion on the matter. talking about gold diggers when your own men think of your ugly arzes as the worst gold diggers this continent has to offer?you wanna tell me something about prostitution when its common bbc news that nigerian apes are the biggest sex importers in italy? grin ya'll having a-nal sex with shriveled italians(of all people?yuck!)
that country you claim is stewpid is where most of yall are applying for visa to visit and settle as we speak.infact a nigerian chimp will do anything to get out of nigeria.
you are unschooled like a typical nigerian.your posts reek of anger,envious of another woman because she is successful when you're barely surviving to keep up with the joneses. its not the woman's fault that she is a clean,successful, independent woman while you're in your malaria-infested country waiting for a cinderella rescue from your hopeless state. get rid of your anger and yo frowning face,acquire some manners and a man will look your way so you dont have to walk around envying the clean, refined girls that are chosen over you. such unrefined women!

snitch! Your mum is a pregnant black she g0at...stewpid Bantu...you're a low life AIDS infested he g0at..
You all can't stand Nigeria, cos we're the giant of Africa.
Last time check, our economy is the strongest in Africa not your silly modafurking frustrated country.grin
You so lucky am I wanna sleep now, if not you would have regretted ever coming to this earth cos you belongs to Jupiter.
Your gay forking arshe is probably leaking right now.
Castrated puppygrin...
you are a slave to us Nigeriansgrin..
Your country is so forrked up....you stewpid bamboo..oh! I meant to say Bantu grin
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by ProudSAfrican(m): 12:47am On Jan 17, 2015
all4naija:
It is time to invade South Africa. The primitive people are becoming nuisance to the progress of the continent!

Whoaw wait! What? Invade? Hahaha your army is useless couldn't invade an ant hill. Deal with boko haram first if that's possible.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 17, 2015
all4naija:
South Africans need to respect Nigerians for goodness sake!
My foot; respecting a$$ hole like you it will be a big mistake. cheesy.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
MrPSA:

My foot; respecting a$$ hole like you it will be a big mistake. cheesy.
It is for your own good, you South African c o c k sucker!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by twerkjack: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
phlamesG:
Hmmm ok nice nickname u'vd got #twerkjack d defender of skinny gals...
WELL THANK U
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by charlesopp(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
ireneony:
south africans women are baby mammas, lives to fucck, big as$ with a very ugly face.

Wow easy on the dude.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by phlamesG: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Oh I just wish i could c ur pix so i could judge u beta wink
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by ireneony(f): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
charlesopp:

Wow easy on the dude.
can't you see he is insulting Nigeria
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
ProudSAfrican:

Whoaw wait! What? Invade? Hahaha your army is useless couldn't invade an ant hill. Deal with boko haram first if that's possible.
Bwahaha...expect our invasion very soon. Your ANC former leaders knew what we were capable of. We saved your asses from Apartheid government in the past but this time we will invade your nation, you know. I am just saying it. I don't need to always remind you of our GIANT nature! Go figure it out by yourself!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
ireneony:
snitch! Your mum is a pregnant black she g0at...stewpid Bantu...you're a low life AIDS infested he g0at..
You all can't stand Nigeria, cos we're the giant of Africa.
Last time check, our economy is the strongest in Africa not your silly modafurking frustrated country.grin
You so lucky am I wanna sleep now, if not you would have regretted ever coming to this earth cos you belongs belong to Jupiter.
Your gay forking arshe is probably leaking right now.
Castrated puppygrin...
you are a slave to us Nigeriansgrin..
Your country is so forrked up....you stewpid bamboo..oh! I meant to say Bantu grin
with all those fake smilies you're adding to your post, it must mean you think you're funny.how the hell do nigerian men withstand such humourless women? you've gotta be the most boring women on earth i swear."castrated puppy", "coz you belongs belong to jupiter". "bantu", "pregnant black goat".seriously? thats what you can come up with? those kindergarten punchlines?i last heard of such "disses" at the age of 7. my little boys can come up with better disses. grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahaha. thats what you call a diss?lol!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
how easy it is to get into the skin of a nigerian.i think you should call for reinforcements from your ilks. yo doing sooooooo bad if that's your idea of wit.pre-elementary punchlines.
kiddo, you are a classic example of why your own men opt for non-nigerian women. who can withstand such a witless woman? no sense of humour, no hips,no arze, frigid in the bedroom, unhygienic,loud, low iq, boring. are you still wondering why your own men plus the rest of us find you to be at the bottom of the dating chain? grin grin
work hard girl, get successful and acquire money like d'banj's girl.that way you'll stop being a jealous b1tch. see how shapely,refined and CLEAN she is?now thats a woman. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
charlesopp:

Wow easy on the dude.
and you must also think thats a "diss of the year", right? lipsrsealed
why don't you train your own women to be refined like the rest instead of "endorsing" their ghetto ways?they do embarrassing stuff abroad you have no idea. pliz school them,they are extremely clueless on many things including simple courtesy. grin
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by ProudSAfrican(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
all4naija:
Bwahaha...expect our invasion very soon. Your ANC former leaders knew what we were capable of. We saved your asses from Apartheid government in the past but this time we will invade your nation, you know. I am just saying it. I don't need to always remind you of our GIANT nature! Go figure it out by yourself!

Its amazing that you think Nigeria can invade anything including a forrest in your own back yard. Even you know that its never going to happen. So what is Nigeria planning to do for the anniversary of the girls disappearance/kidnapping or what ever you want to call it...... Have you guys given up on finding them or what
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
codeafrica:

work hard girl, get successful and acquire money like d'banj's girl.that way you'll stop being a jealous b1tch. see how shapely,refined and CLEAN she is?now thats a woman. grin grin
It's cleared she's not D'Banj girlfriend and I have the right to say whatever I want about her. Now give me a break from that your puffy nature! I don't give a f**k about it!

That is a big joke! You mean that Bonang girl with overrated qualities. Please, stop making mountain out of molehill. I would not in my right sense w a n k to that lady model pics in a lifetime. Please...!
angry lipsrsealed
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2015
londoner:

Me too actually. She seems to be a successful young lady, and that is where she stands out, her achievements not her looks (aside her dress sense).

Can you please marry me Miss londoner, is like you are beautiful inside and outside. Your head shape is perfect, you aren't ugly like all4kak. I have no hiv/ ebola. Please marry me My love. grin
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
MrPSA:

Can you please marry me Miss londoner, is like you are beautiful inside and outside. Your head shape is perfect, you aren't ugly like all4kak. I have no hiv/ ebola. Please marry me My love. grin
You are so pathetic that you are now begging in an online forum for a lady you don't know to marry you! What more is more psychotic than that?! Jeez! South Africans will never learn! angry angry angry angry
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by V0lv0(f): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
londoner:

Sorry mate, but if there are people with a typical flat head its Ghanaian, and noone will have to skew the pic to make it look flat, either......lol

You dont want to go there....lol
that baboon is not a Ghanaian but just using a Ghanaian name in disguise. He knows nothing about Ghana and has never ever defended anything Ghana but the moment South Africa is mentioned he always pops up to defend his country. Please don't be fooled by him. He is a South African through and through I just wish he would stop using Ghanaian usernames to go about his ridiculous cause

3 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 19, 2015
all4naija:
You are so pathetic that you are now begging in an online forum for a lady you don't know to marry! What more is more psychotic than that?! Jeez! South Africans will never learn! angry angry angry angry
Shut your mouth you ugly head, I 'm talking to a beautiful lady here "Londoner" not ugly head.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by milly96(f): 12:46am On Jan 19, 2015
una get tym ooo
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 19, 2015
MrPSA:

Shut your mouth you ugly head, I 'm talking to a beautiful lady here "Londoner" not ugly head.
Bwhahaha... She is a Nigerian with swag who doesn't associate with Township hood-rat like you!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 19, 2015
all4naija:
Bwhahaha... She is a Nigeria with swag who doesn't associate with Township hood-rat like you!

Your mouth is too big, "Beautiful Londoner talk to me Love". Don't listen to this ugly head. I will buy you a rose grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

BBNaija's Angel Goes Braless And Pantless In New Hot Photos / Vector Leaks MI Abaga’s Chat With Him (screenshots) / Teni Shows Off Her Curves In A Two Piece Swim Wear After Losing Weight (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.