Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl (77623 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper / See This Photo Of D’banj & Dotun Cool Fm Few Years Ago / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Tonylyte(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
englishmart:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2005291_20115thumbimg113may2011071025593ll_jpeg1306d19942e9629b3f90517ec844ba9b

no be she be this? Abi she remain somewhere grin

She looks transgenic though
Hahahahaha, oga na wetin? Why are u taking it so personal? U sabi dey girl before? Easy on her bro. No spoil her selling point.

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by qweenb: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
She is a qeen indeed,nigerians will never see good in anything south african#nigerian women have bad taste when in comes to dressing up....its just a fact

3 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by solash: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
grin grin
ozor1:
they tried to have something llike nairaland,they couldnt
ozor1:
ozor1:

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by lonelydora: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
demelza:
She might be a queen there but she is nobody here.
Take one bottle of beer for my head.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
She can be his king, if she wants....

As far as she is footing his bills
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by stayblack: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
CHEAP bitches.buh for PRESIDENT .
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by wordcat(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
englishmart:
this goes a long way in explaining that we don't encourage mediocrity. She's not good enough to be called queen here in Nigeria.

We have too many queens here. So every sub-standard beauty is termed ugly.

All am seeing is something that looks like DULL BABY.
Just take a look at the second picture, absolutely nothing enticing, everything looks like PLASTIC!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by lonelydora: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
LesbianBoy:
We don't know her as a queen here in otuoke cool

Meanwhile...

1. Gej Till ------

A. 2015
B. 2019
C. 2023
D. Buhari presents his certificate
(30 marks)

2. GMB Till --------

A. 2019
B. 2023
C. 2027
D. No date...He is not nearing Aso rock
(30marks)
Are you one of us schooling in Otuoke? I don't know you in our association here.

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Missmossy(f): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Eeyah, too bad her fame ends in S.A grin
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by wordcat(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
lonelydora:

Take one bottle of beer for my head.

Your head na table??

2 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by qweenb: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
But guys we can't compare the bonang with most nigerians ladies....she doesn't bleach for starters,shiz all natural

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by ROZZAYY(f): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wen did SA start operating like england kwa? anyway she can be d queen wen koko master is done wit her queenly but, he wil toss her bak to her palace.

2 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by qweenb: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Almost every woman in naija bleaches if not every.....is that beauty to you

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by olisaEze(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Deefuray:
How else do they want Nigerians to describe her?

Queen? Of what kingdom if may ask? undecided
musangaaaaaaaa!!! grin

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by JayJustus(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
next topic please nonsense!!

ladies and gentlemoinmoin give it up for South Africa's first transgenic nigga!!!

*replaces clap with fart music*

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Deefuray(f): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
olisaEze:
musangaaaaaaaa!!! grin
Lol, we don't know that kingdom in Nigeria
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by olisaEze(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
qweenb:
But guys we can't compare the bonang with most nigerians ladies....she doesn't bleach for starters,shiz all natural
grin You wish!dnt b'liv d hype, there's no celeb dt hasn't altered somtin abt her body cosmetics-wise, especially in africa
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by dablazor: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
i love it when Nigerians unite against slander than fight eachother.. gotta admit this post brought us together smiley

3 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by simdam500(m): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
Where is my tonto dikeh?

Tiwa bia...

Where's that fvcking tweeter boy, u too come. Check out this two ladies... U dont dare fvck with them anyhow. Or else!!!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Enoquin(f): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
qweenb:
Almost every woman in naija bleaches if not every.....is that beauty to you

Can you categorically tell me how many women there are in Nigeria and how many of those women bleach? Or do you just feel like throwing ineffective jabs around?

I see no reason for the rant from the SA blogger. I would have understood the rant if they had both gone for an event and were photographed with the caption 'DBanj with a friend?'
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kobikwelu(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
who she be

a nobody....
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kgr28(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is the day it confirms nigerians are stupi!d by nature!

Queen B is an alias name... Like that I USED TO BE famous Dbanji.

you dont have to know her, obviously I used to be famous dbanji knows her.what the blogger didnt like is how your cheap tabloids discribed her! without finding out who she is.

Nigerian women are not pretty at all, white bleached faces with dark body from the neck, flat azz.

" A camel cant see its neck bend"

3 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by mankan2k7(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
If this is your queen, wield M.C get hope

2 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by rosebase(f): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
oh sorry SA
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by lovelyadeola(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
pinkycute:
Hahahahahahaha

NL, Una funny oooo grin see d way Una finish Dbanj girlfriend...

Dbanj baba must see dis ooooo cool

Chaii.... I even fine nd sexy pass d girl sef wink

Lmao grin
Kip dreaming lolz U no know say guyz dey run miles 4 naija galz Na today?
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by GIYAZZ(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
E-War loading. . . .

South Africa vs Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by sheymoni(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Queen ko camoquine ni
Someone should tell that mofo that iyalode ibadan omo egbe ni ni London. She might be a queen in SA but here in naija she's nobody
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by phineas: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Cmmon @ seun pls ban this hateful comments now,there's something like responsible use of social media,you def can do something about it.

This is international relations matter too,a culture is been formed on the very pages of this ur platform,

Please wield ur powers carefully and for good,Thank you..

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by peziz(f): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
kgr28:
This is the day it confirms nigerians are stupi!d by nature!

Queen B is an alias name... Like that I USED TO BE famous Dbanji.

you dont have to know her, obviously I used to be famous dbanji knows her.what the blogger didnt like is how your cheap tabloids discribed her! without finding out who she is.

Nigerian women are not pretty at all, white bleached faces with dark body from the neck, flat azz.

" A camel cant see its neck bend"

This dude is pained grin grin undecided

4 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by 100Cents: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
demelza:
She might be a queen there but she is nobody here.

Yes, here in France.

But the girl no too fine..
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
We've never heard of anyone called Dbanj or Bonang Matheba here in Tajikistan where I School.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kgr28(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
peziz:

This dude is pained grin grin undecided

Very pained by your peoples comments and that are stil stupi!d people in 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Teni Shows Off Her Curves In A Two Piece Swim Wear After Losing Weight (Photo) / Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS) / Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.