Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,724 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) (79065 Views)

Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend, Mr. X Finally Revealed (SEE Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by boman2014: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Most of you would have been wondering why Tonto Dikeh has refused to show the face of her boyfriend after openly declaring Michael Awujoola popularly known as Malivehood as her boyfriend at an event last year? Well, it’s simple! It is because they have broken up! You will also recall that, Tonto got customized iphones, a customized black berry phone, Jewellery, and a whole lot of other gifts all customized for her by her then Entrepreneur boyfriend. She was also on instagram then advertising his numerous products barely every minute, but all that has stopped now since the two love birds have gone their separate ways. Continue below...

Now here’s Micheal‘s new catch. Her name is Deola Smart (Yup we got her name), a beautiful lady who shuttles between London and Abuja and she’s the daughter of popular Senator representing Kogi District, Senator Adeyemi Smart.

Deola’s parents are very loaded and are mighty givers. They recently gave out hundreds of cars and well over 100 deep freezers to people in need as xmas gifts last month. Her Dad loves to give, and so does her mom. The gifts were shared between Kogi and Kwara State.

Micheal who is so happy to be dating Deola used her picture last week on his IG page where he captioned it, my Chic is hotter than yours, and abbreviated her name as DS. But no we didn’t get our gist there, lol.

People in the know also say, Micheal is one of the reasons Tonto Dikeh has been flaunting her new relationship online to spite him, but won’t be that careless to flaunt his picture online, so what happened between her and Micheal won’t happen between her and her generous Mr X. We wish the two parties well! Please send us wedding cards soon!

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/01/photos-michael-awujoola-dumps-popular.html?m=1

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by benuejosh: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
So undecided

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tonto Sorrrryyy, u hear?? Soldier go, soldier come... . Make sure u drag Mr x to d alter by fire by force...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by BasseyJ(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
op i didn't really wonder, thanks for the info tho

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by nekaa(f): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
aha... gbese
The chick is totally worth it dou

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by teeghurl(f): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by ProsperUSA: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
O ma se. After all her noisemaking.

Plzzzzzzzzz tell me that ugly ngga is her brother. She's been making noise because of that ayamantaga?

He dumps you for one of my fine Yoruba sisters. Lucky dude. The babe looks like Nikki Minaj.

But Deola, you know you can do better. Ki lo n se e?

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by haibe(m): 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
All attention seeking strategy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Damn!!!
HIS NEW GIRL FRIEND IS WAY HOTTER!!
Take heart Miss Tonto, accept my sympathies.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Princesschi(f): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
What??
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by trixstar(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Better for her. She can shoot down another guy vry fast ****fp**

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by alberto2k(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Thingz dat make FP diz days ehn...

Soon Tonto shiiit go dey make FP undecided

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
haaaa

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari looks like someone who will ban orijin.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by jamilkb(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
kingstylo01:
nothing we no go see for fp undecided

tonto cough- FP

Timaya sneeze -FP

Tiwa savage lost her charger-FP

angry angry angry angry
I had to quote this post lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by jasper7(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
the last gal has glimpses of Nicki Minaj lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by tbaby534(f): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ds is beautiful, now I know y most guys say 'date a light skin girl but marry a dark skin girl'

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Calebosko(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Good 4 her,me i dey here since,she no cum make i show am tru love

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Moshkom(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
In short.. CHANGE happen among them!

Nd dats wat WE hoping for in this forthcoming Election #CHANGE!

As in.. we wanna CHANGE from Mr.G to Mr.B

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by OGeeKush(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
tonto n this nigga.. like wtf!
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by vizkiz: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
at least we go hear word...don't worry aunty tonto s*eun is available, i hear he's gat a crush on you cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jwonder:
T
T for t0t0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by ireneony(f): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Though I don't like tonto dike but she is finer than that duck

35 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by lilbazy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
The way bloggers in nigeria worship celebrity is becoming alarming...and they kept on blaming gej for our poor economy!! If this is how russian youth kept on worshipping celebs in russia,I don't think there economy would have gotten to it present level.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by lilmax(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
It's allowed grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Seun should re-apply then

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend Dumps Her For Senator’s Daughter (Photos) by mtprofessor5(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
I must talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sushant Singh Rajput Commits Suicide / Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. / Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.