Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Is This An Invitation For A three-some - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This An Invitation For A three-some (6477 Views)

When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. / An Invitation To A Wedding. / Funny Wedding Invitation Dt Got My Ribs Cracked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by bennyrazz: 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
Amya:

When something unusual happens to you, you'll want to tell the next person. no?
we all know beautiful women have lots of stories to share. They come across toasters everyday. But there should be a limit to what you share. You keep most to yourself
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by 5minsmadness: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
How to engage in a respectable 3some.

1. Discuss with your wife. It may sound strange but some women are open to the idea as long as you are honest with and stay faithful to them.

2. Meet the lady of both your desires at a respectable place and make sure she knows you both are married and your wife is ok with the idea. In fact let your wife make the first move. It evokes trust. Flatter her nd make her know you both find her attractive.

3. Get her to know you. Do not give wrong information but do not give too much information either.

4. Break the news once you all are comfortable. Most ladies will not agree if you ask for a ménage-a-trois across the phone. Invite her to your home and make her comfortable. Your wife should touch her gently and subtly, she'll get the idea. Then broach the idea to her. If she refuses there is no problem. Let her go. She will most likely tell others of her 'experience' and sooner or later an interested party will seek you out
If she agrees then congratulations! You have had your first ménage-a-trois!

Don't ask where I got this info from grin
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by Etetejake(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Amya:
They said they have 5 kids some in university even.

Maybe they want to prepare a wife for their son
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by Caveatemptor(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Amya:

Why would I want to do that. please go through my all my comments in this forum and see if I'm the unserious type of person. I'm not one to make up stories for the fun of it. Thank you.

P.S. If you truly believe my stories are too incredulous to believe, that's the more reason to think my life has been really interesting.

1. Because you are a troll and a drama queen with a fertile imagination.
2.You are a very unserious personality.
3.Your REAL life is not interesting. In fact on one your threads you claimed to be miserable. I am quite sure you lead a very sad life and escape to cyberspace to be frre.
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by bomasek(m): 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Checked to see her pic,was highly disappointed.
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by Amya(f): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Caveatemptor:

1. Because you are a troll and a drama queen with a fertile imagination.
2.You are a very unserious personality.
3.Your REAL life is not interesting. In fact on one your threads you claimed to be miserable. I am quite sure you lead a very sad life and escape to cyberspace to be frre.
Whatever you say then.

1 Like

Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by 2goodbobo(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ritualists alert.
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by coogar: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Amya:

Why would I want to do that. please go through my all my comments in this forum and see if I'm the unserious type of person. I'm not one to make up stories for the fun of it. Thank you.

P.S. If you truly believe my stories are too incredulous to believe, that's the more reason to think my life has been really interesting.

you are wasting time.....
call these people and see what they want. if others don't believe your tales, i do. ignore the doubting thomases.........all i want is the feedback.

stop slacking!

1 Like

Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by Mrwhalex(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Op's discretion really advisable cool
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by delishpot: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Amya:

True talk! I'll keep it in mind. Although his story checks out as my buddy who's sister is an ambassador to a country in Europe asked him some pointed questions which he answered perfectly. He even knows his family really and asked us to make enquires about him.

So pick the call and hear what they want to say.
Ehm when you met her were you exiting and she was entering or she was exiting and you entering the toilet.
Even if they know your father and mother, still be careful. A good moto to have is..... A stranger, is a stranger sad. Just be careful.
I hope its not a guy calling himself Ambsd. Eddy you met sha. If so, na fraud.
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
coogar:

call these people and see what they want. if others don't believe your tales, i do. ignore the doubting thomases.........all i want is the feedback.

stop slacking!

gbam... wink cool
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by Caveatemptor(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
coogar:

stop slacking!

What is the difference between Amya and tpia threads?
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by ifyalways(f): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Amya, your buddy that night is a brother to an ambassador too?

Biko, where is that " garden" located? I need to start hanging out there asap.

Just PM me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by coogar: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Caveatemptor:

What is the difference between Amya and tpia?

amya - sane
tpia - insane

amya - young
tpia - too old.

amya - fit
tpia - flabby & wrinkled
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by LordReed(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
You just might be the daughter they never had but of course exercise all caution in interacting with them.
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by donmalcolm21(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Amya:
grin
how old are you and why do you think your lies will not be busted, when I read your story I knew there was lies creeping into every corner of it. I will start following you and any info you post here I will be the first person to tell people that you are a DAMN BIG. LIAR. Retarct this story or I will do so.
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by EfemenaXY: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Amya:
Few days ago I was sitting chilling with a close buddy in garden taking some booze when this older couple walked in. The man should be close to 60 and the woman in her 40's. What instantly struck me about this couple was that they were wearing asoebi cut from the same material.

After they sat down somewhere not too far off I paid no mind to them and continued the conversation with my male buddy. After an hour I went to use the restroom an ran into the same woman. She stopped to talk to me. She told me that both her and her husband were admiring me so much and that I was 'gallant' if I could to give her my number. She said they would have come to my table to talk to me but were scared because of my 'boyfriend' I quickly interjected that he was my best friend and after talking effusingly about how she and her husband found me very beautiful, she left for her sit. One striking thing about this woman was she was me in 20 years! the height (and I'm quite tall) the size, everything!

When I went back to the seat she brought her phone, took my number and flashed me afterwards. My friend and I found it really amusing. As we were about leaving, I suggested we go say bye. while we were there the woman pulled me to corner to tell me how her husband likes me a lot and how they'd want to see me again and take care of me blah blah blah. They told me he was the Nigerian ambassador to an European country. We all chatted in common and left. They've been calling me since that day but I haven't taken their calls yet. What do you guys think.

Let's give you the benefit of doubt and assume your story is true.

Question is: Why did you give your number to a total stranger (in the toilet of all places)? You obviously wanted something in return. I doubt you would have done that if the requestor was a struggling, jobless person.

So quit coming across as a naive girl. You certainly know what you're looking for in them.

Pick the calls and get it over with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by Caveatemptor(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
coogar:

amya - sane
tpia - insane

amya - young
tpia - too old.

amya - fit
tpia - flabby & wrinkled

How did you conclude this?
Both of them have some screws loose jare.
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by Amya(f): 5:23am On Jan 09, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Let's give you the benefit of doubt and assume your story is true.

Question is: Why did you give your number to a total stranger (in the toilet of all places)? You obviously wanted something in return. I doubt you would have done that if the requestor was a struggling, jobless person.

So quit coming across as a naive girl. You certainly know what you're looking for in them.

Pick the calls and get it over with.

She asked for my number in the restroom. Few minutes after I came back from the restroom she came to get the number since she didn't come with her phone to the bathroom. At that time I didn't know anything about them and their background. I gave her my number because of how polite she was and I would be lying to you if I said I wasn't flattered at being liked by the couple. But it basically ends there for me. I'm really not interested.
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by Amya(f): 5:24am On Jan 09, 2015
donmalcolm21:
how old are you and why do you think your lies will not be busted, when I read your story I knew there was lies creeping into every corner of it. I will start following you and any info you post here I will be the first person to tell people that you are a DAMN BIG. LIAR. Retarct this story or I will do so.

I'm not lying.
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by Amya(f): 5:26am On Jan 09, 2015
ifyalways:
Amya, your buddy that night is a brother to an ambassador too?

Biko, where is that " garden" located? I need to start hanging out there asap.

Just PM me. cheesy

Well if you live in Abuja.
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by samtol4(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2015
firstEVA:
if he wasn't frail you probably would have considered.
LOL
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by L2CD766: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2015
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by EfemenaXY: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
Amya:

She asked for my number in the restroom. Few minutes after I came back from the restroom she came to get the number since she didn't come with her phone to the bathroom. At that time I didn't know anything about them and their background. I gave her my number because of how polite she was and I would be lying to you if I said I wasn't flattered at being liked by the couple. But it basically ends there for me. I'm really not interested.

But you still gave your numbers to strangers. People, like you said, you knew absolutely nothing about. Is that normal?

Except of course, if you were expecting something in return. So you've basically just reinstated my initial observation.

And that bit about you giving your number to her because of how polite she was doesn't wash. Would you have given your number to a raggedly dressed but polite stranger you met in the toilet?
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by oweniwe(m): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2015
@ Amya

i dont trust dos old pple....

Den wan use your head/star do "prayers" ni o.... And when the "prayers" yield money/big contracts/appointments, they will use the money to take care of you

you cant run away afterwards cos they're with your star/ori/head

Thats all.....!!....
Re: Is This An Invitation For A three-some by GIYAZZ(m): 6:38am On Mar 23, 2015
Amya I think you should give them a chance but just be careful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Illiterate Lady Has Charm My Friend / Your Mom Of 58 Years Old / Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.