Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (56930 Views)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
*clears throat*

I have so many reasons why you should date a shy or introverted girl..Although I'm not an extrovert but I've spent time observing these interestingly captivating set of ladies and I felt there are some interesting facts reasons why you should date them..,you never know you might just get to like them...Enjoy wink

1.)They are not talkative or arrogant

shy girls are not talkative or arrogant rather they are coolheaded people who are reserved and this is a quality that makes them so adorable that sometimes you can't help but wonder unlike the extrovert girls who are talkative and always seek for attention,the Nigerian man would term it as 'notice me'

2.) it's easy to make them blush

shy girls have the tendency to blush easily with the slightest of compliments. Just compliment them about their looks and appearance and you will see the magic of their blush. That really melts my heart a lot unlike the confident or rash girls who will only say thank you. That's if they even say it at all, try dating a shy girl you'll love em wink

3.) shy girls won't cheat on you

A shy girl can't cheat on you,of course not. They don't cheat on their guy,shy girls would never stoop so low to having a guy behind you. Unlike the confident and extrovert girls who want to exploit anything they see,money, fame etc but keep the emphasis on money.

4.) They are beautiful

yeah shy girls are beautiful and don't give a damn about it, they're so adorable when after lectures you see them in the class staring into space and engulfed in their thoughts but the reverse is the case for confident and extrovert girls, most of them are ugly but when they paint their face and look like black albinos you see them flaunting themselves everywhere seeking for notice (ifa hear )an ugly girl remains an ugly girl.

5.) They are good listeners

shy and introvert girls are just good for one thing, they are extremely good listeners..Never will they counter you in any discussion or disrupt the flow of the discussion, unlike extrovert girls who will keep shouting to the extent that other people will hear your discussion but shy girls, you can count on them on giving you all ears smiley

6.) They don't party nor drink

shy girls don't party nor drink,they being introvert wouldn't do have such bad manners unlike some extrovert girls who would always know the latest parties on campus and tell you the kinds of expensive wines they have drank and also tell you the number of guys they have had sex with from Bomboy to azninu from azinu to kponkius just name it...

7.) Shy and introvert girls are very educated and intelligent

this is true shy girls are very intelligent, they being intelligent leaves them with no time for social activities. Date a shy girl today and you'll be glad you did wink

feel free to add yours smiley

where to find a shy girl

1.) During church service

These awesome set of people are very easy to find during service,they always sit at the back and rarely dance unlike the extroverts that would even go the awkward length of dancing shoki and skelewu (what?.in the church....smh)a shy girl would never do this

2.) in class at the back seat

shy girls usually stay at the back seat of any class,alone in their thoughts now this is the best time to approach them, they're very friendly smiley, while the extrovert ones will always sit in front were they can be noticed (Ifa hear),this is for those in the university or higher institute

how to know if a girl is shy or introvert

it's very easy to spot these sweet girls,they will always blush at everything you say another way is to monitor their movements they rarely go out and they bring their charming selves outside only at night, date a shy girl today and you'll be glad you did, I can testify to that wink

inspiration - arva my sister on nairaland she's the top inspiration of this post

tosyne2much this guy is so good in observing that sometimes I wonder if he is a psychologist grin

emusmith this guy thought me that you don't have to make fp just post a nice and interesting update and surprisingly he usually makes fp

elantraceey she thought me that you don't have to clamour for likes just keep cool and you will see them coming wink

thank you for your time hommies,hope this helps wink smiley

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by naijaboiy: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
i don't like shy/introverted girls undecided

Many of them are boring! sad

They pretend a lot and are too secretive!

You can't even predict them cos they are like green snakes under the green grass.

They are simply a "NO NO" for me undecided

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by delishpot: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by AndreRose(f): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hmmm...

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
this is a lie from the pit of hell. They are very WICKED and you wont see it coming.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lolz

I agree with your points except the one that they are found at the back seat , I'm an introvert but i've gotten used to my coursemates and if you don't find me in the first two rows just know am not in
that class.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
I like all..

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
krall:
this is a lie from the pit of hell. They are very WICKED and you wont see it coming.

wicked

share your experience

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
In other words, it will make u 2 spendless & save more grin

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Oluwatosean(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
When i first saw your topic, i said nice one buh ur post is still nice only dat sum r untrue
. Like the blushing part shy/introverts dnt blush even if dey do, u cn neva notice
. Nd who told u we dnt party nor drink?

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Beesluv: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by onstelly(f): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
krall:

Ogini
Op I dont believe all your point

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
krall:
for those that think that shy girls are slow poisons or wicked you've got your facts wrong these girls are nothing like this, it is because you guys would try your luck to enter them and when they don't agree you will start calling them names.(ifa hear) sad smh

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by englishmart(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
I've dated over a thousand introverts. They are very good at pretending. they will lie to you they are virgins. But they actually aborted 7babies in the past.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by dudesexy1111(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dat a big lie.... My ex girl was a shy girl but she cheated on me so wat are u saying undecided

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by naturally: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Really shocked ?

Any shy girl in the building, let roll...
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by carlmerz(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
They don't cheat? Really?
Adonbelivit.

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
emusmith, elantraceey, tosyne2much,I've just made fp guys

emusmith this one is for you

I'm thankful to the mod who did this for me, God bless you...

smiley smiley smiley smiley wink

wow cheesy
what a nice felling to make fp

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Yaayyy

#teamshygirlsrock.

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Am a shy girl to the core buh I party and drink!!

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
englishmart:
I've dated over a thousand introverts. They are very good at pretending. they will lie to you they are virgins. But they actually aborted 7babies in the past.
Abeg comot for road

you dated over 1000 introverts ,my brother is your jt unstable undecided grin

29 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Why do u guys keep lying to urself dat shy girls dont cheat?

So cheating is now strictly an extrovert's thing abi?

Adiok ono devil.

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
elantraceey:

wicked

share your experience
one of them I dated in the early 80s her name was Benitta. Everybody thought she was a good girl. Infact she was the ideal. Parents always told their young daughters, "behave well so that one day you will be like Benitta and date a young rich man like Krall". Although it was not like now that girls demand for material things, she never took 1kobo from me. I trusted her not knowing that every young bomboy had seen the colour of her pant. This girl that is very quite and shy anything you tell her, she will smile and bend head and cover hand with mouth. I didn't know that the orange I had not even peeled had been sucked dry by every Tunde, chukwudi and Abdul. I was heart broken. I don't know but I left that town and moved to where I stay now. I don't know what has become of her but I here that she is one now governors wife like that. Ever since then, I have always been wary of shy girls.
Do you know that the money I looted in notes when I was working as a civil servant, she stole all of them.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Oluwatosean:
When i first saw your topic, i said nice one buh ur post is still nice only dat sum r untrue
. Like the blushing part shy/introverts dnt blush even if dey do, u cn neva notice
. Nd who told u we dnt party nor drink?
we? I thought it's male that's written by the side of your name, are u an hermaphroditeundecided

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by badassProdigy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
i've been crushin on one for d past two years... #chai i don suffer ooo embarassed

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by englishmart(m): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Japhet04:
Abeg comot for road
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
krall:
one of them I dated in the early 80s her name was Benitta. Everybody thought she was a good girl. Infact she was the ideal. Parents always told their young daughters, "behave well so that one day you will be like Benitta and date a young rich man like Krall". Although it was not like now that girls demand for material things, she never took 1kobo from me. I trusted her not knowing that every young bomboy had seen the colour of her pant. This girl that is very quite and shy anything you tell her, she will smile and bend head and cover hand with mouth. I didn't know that the orange I had not even peeled had been sucked dry by every Tunde, chukwudi and Abdul. I was heart broken. I don't know but I left that town and moved to where I stay now. I don't know what has become of her but I here that she is one now governors wife like that. Ever since then, I have always been wary of shy girls.
Do you know that the money I looted in notes when I was working as a civil servant, she stole all of them.

This your story has many irregularities but let me point out one , @you last statement you said she didn't take a dine from you how come about that?

36 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
elantraceey:

This your story has many irregularities but let me point out one , @you last statement you said she didn't take a dine from you how come about that?
she never asked me to buy her pomade and the latest hair accessories. But she plotted and stole my life savings.

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Okey8122(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Shy girls are prone to keeping secrets.they will neva tel u whats on their mind.I don't want a talkative for a girlfriend but I need some1 who is lively & confident outdoors

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by jnrbayano(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Taciturn girls are good to date I reckon.

Here my job will be simple. I will easily get her to learn and imbibe a few things which I like in extroverts.

Since they seldom are arrogant, they will tarry well with me.

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by elantraceey(f): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
krall:
she never asked me to buy her pomade and the latest hair accessories. But she plotted and stole my life savings.

so with just one experience you decided to paint all shy ladies wicked .

From your story , you should be married now, is your wife a talkative?

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
krall:
this girl u are talking about is totally out of the box but there are two things I have to tell you

you're lying

she didn't steal your money if not you would have died of hunger

and since you do not have proof to back up your story for d gods I don't believe it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / Oyinbo Man & His Nigerian Fiancee Rock Super Eagles Jersey In Pre-wedding Photos / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51