Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? (39689 Views)

When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / No To Getting A Car Because Am Single / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Thinking seriously of getting one who would help with the house chores to include preparing my meals.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hehehe cheesy
sha make sure she is above 18 wink

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
alutacontinua:
Hehehe cheesy
sha make sure she is above 18 wink

Definitely!

Probably between 20 to 25.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by joe17: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
E go make sense if she ends up being ur wife grin

Buh bros, seriously I fink u need a wife instead cheesy

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
striktlymi:

Definitely!

Probably between 20 to 25.

and stock your room with condoms cheesy wink

78 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Why not?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
she should be presentable and mapiable grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by lilmax(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
I don't get it, you can't cook, you can't do chores

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by elantraceey(f): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
joe17:

Seconded .

@op i'll see him as lazy and .........

Not really sure i can date such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by officialEGO(f): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
No wahala! She should sha do much of kitchens and less of beds.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
joe17:

Nah...

A wife? Hmmmm....may be when them gals get to like me. Till then, it may just be a house help.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
alutacontinua:

**sprinkles holy water and makes the sign of the cross** grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Beesluv: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nice idea. The maid will take care of every part of the room n his body

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
carefreewannabe:
Why not?

Not sure why not.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by eleojo23: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Get a male cook (no homo). No need to start writing a story whose end you may not like.

You want someone of around 25 years to do your chores for you. That's the age at which most ladies in our society think about marriage so I don't think a lady will really be fine with doing chores for a man who is not her husband (when she's supposed to be married or engaged). And what if you happen to get one who is desperate, she may put you in a tight situation and then you end up regretting bringing her into your house.

Pardon me if my imagination has gone too wild. I do not mean any offense to the womenfolk but you'll agree with me that this is a possible scenario.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Afrobasic(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
alutacontinua:

Best advice here grin cool

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
she should be presentable and mapiable grin

If I do get one she must be very presentable and neat. Wouldn't mind one who is educated to certain level.
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
striktlymi:

Not sure why not.

It's your or anybody else's choice. And the good thing about it is that you give someone a job and the chance to make some money.

I work so much, I wish I had one, and I will get one as soon as I pay off my student loan. I have better things to do with my time than cleaning the house at the weekends. Some help would come in handy but house helps are expensive where I live, I need the money for other things now. wink

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
lilmax:
I don't get it, you can't cook, you can't do chores

For a guy, I am a very good cook actually but for some time now, I just can't bring myself to cook anything.
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by remsonik(f): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Op I dont get....you have two hands and two legs yet you can't do your chores and cook your own meals!! I pity the woman you will marry

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by stunningjudy(f): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
eleojo23:
Get a male cook. No need to start writing a story whose end you may not like.
Male cook...lol. U want pipu to tag him as a homo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by cococandy(f): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
Good if she doesn't spend nights in your house to reduce risk of temptations.

Body no be wood. So u don't enter unplanned parenthood.

And maintain professionalism at all times. No calling by first names or idle chit chat:

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
elantraceey:

Seconded .

@op i'll see him as lazy and .........

Not really sure i can date such.

When it comes to house chores, I am lazy... embarassed

Don't mind doing it when I have company but when I am alone, thinking about doing it alone is killing.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by lilmax(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
striktlymi:

For a guy, I am a very good cook actually but for some time now, I just can't bring myself to cook anything.
na wa
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
It sort of irritates me that so many people think of s*ex because of the question the OP asked.
Is this not the country in which most people were brought up by conservative and highly religious parents, where children are trained better than anywhere else? undecided

wondering

37 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
officialEGO:
No wahala! She should sha do much of kitchens and less of beds.

More like she doing the chores when I am away at work. I just want to come back and meet the place as it should be, everyday.

No need waiting till weekend to get the place done.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by elantraceey(f): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
striktlymi:

When it comes to house chores, I am lazy... embarassed

Don't mind doing it when I have company but when I am alone, thinking about doing it alone is killing.

How tedious is your job?

If you stay alone i actually don't see much work there , or do you have friends that usually comes and lither everywhere?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Beesluv:
Nice idea. The maid will take care of every part of the room n his body

Lol!

I don't think that would happen! If at all I feel compelled to have the company of a lady, I think I will opt for a gf instead.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by MizMyColi(f): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
Funny Thread.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
eleojo23:
Get a male cook. No need to start writing a story whose end you may not like.

Dunno but I think the place needs a feminine touch.
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
carefreewannabe:

It's your or anybody else's choice. And the good thing about it is that you give someone a job and the chance to make some money.

I work so much, I wish I had one, and I will get one as soon as I pay off my student loan. I have better things to do with my time than cleaning the house at the weekends. Some help would come in handy but house helps are expensive where I live, I need the money for other things now. wink

Hmmm...

Makes sense!

Thanks!
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
remsonik:
Op I dont get....you have two hands and two legs yet you can't do your chores and cook your own meals!! I pity the woman you will marry

Its not that bad!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out / How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year / My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.