Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? (39693 Views)

When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / No To Getting A Car Because Am Single / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by officialEGO(f): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
striktlymi:

More like she doing the chores when I am away at work. I just want to come back and meet the place as it should be, everyday.

No need waiting till weekend to get the place done.

So you won't meet her when you return? Or you get back, she leaves? *coughing*

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
striktlymi:

Hmmm...

Makes sense!

Thanks!

You're welcome. I can absolutely understand you. I have the same "problems".

Now get the luxury of having a cosy home when you return from work without having yourself to force to do things you don'T feel like doing. wink

Life is short!

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
cococandy:
Good if she doesn't spend nights in your house to reduce risk of temptations.

Body no be wood. Soon u don't enter unplanned parenthood.

And maintain professionalism at all times. No calling by first names or idle chit chat:

Thanks for the tips!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
elantraceey:

How tedious is your job?

If you stay alone i actually don't see much work there , or do you have friends that usually comes and lither everywhere?

The job is quite tasking...though more brain work than physical exertion.

Um...I have a grouchy friend who come to pass the night at will but again boys will be boys grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by remsonik(f): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
striktlymi:

Its not that bad!
No go put ogbanje for your house or put a Delilah o.
On a serious note I don't think you need a live in help
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
carefreewannabe:
It sort of irritates me that so many people think of s*ex because of the question the OP asked.
Is this not the country in which most people were brought up by conservative and highly religious parents, where children are trained better than anywhere else? undecided

wondering

Story. cheesy
Even the OP is not 100percent sure of himself. If not he wouldn't create this thread

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
cococandy:

Story. cheesy
Even the OP is not 100percent sure of himself. If not he wouldn't create this thread

I didn't know he created it because of such issues. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
officialEGO:

So you won't meet her when you return? Or you get back, she leaves? *coughing*

Thinking of an arrangement where she may have a key to the apartment.

That would necessarily imply that I know her well enough.

So it could be that kinda arrangement. I cone home to meeet no one but a neat home and the kitchen smelling nice. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
carefreewannabe:

You're welcome. I can absolutely understand you. I have the same "problems".

Now get the luxury of having a cosy home when you return from work without having yourself to force to do things you don'T feel like doing. wink

Life is short!

Your understanding is impeccable!

So on point!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I didn't know he created it because of such issues. undecided

Obviously. Why the emphasis on the femaleness of the househelp. If he was getting a male house help,I wouldn't see hin concerned like this.
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
remsonik:

No go put ogbanje for your house or put a Delilah o.
On a serious note I don't think you need a live in help

Hehehehe....

Live in?? Not at all...

Though the place is big enough but I like my privacy.

She definitely will not pass the night.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
cococandy:

Story. cheesy

A man is as weak as he makes himself. That's what I like to believe anyways.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by cococandy(f): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
striktlymi:

A man is as weak as he makes himself. .
great

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
striktlymi:

Your understanding is impeccable!

So on point!

If you opened this thread because you worry that you may get your self into something that you were tempted into, get an unattractive woman to do the work. Simples.

Did you open the thread because you worry you may be s*exually tempted into doing something?
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
cococandy:

Obviously. Why the emphasis on the femaleness of the househelp. If he was getting a male house help,I wouldn't see hin concerned like this.

My concern is not necessarily because it's a female. Just that its not usual in this part if the world for single guys to have house helps, let alone it being a female.

I am very sure my neighbors would jump for joy to see a regular female go up my place. Me thinks they are getting worried. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
carefreewannabe:

If you opened this thread because you worry that you may get your self into something that you were tempted into, get an unattractive woman to do the work. Simples.

Did you open the thread because you worry you may be s*exually tempted into doing something?

Nah...

If it's sex then I won't bother with the thread. My presence is scary enough for any female. wink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
striktlymi:

Nah...

If it's sex then I won't bother with the thread. My presence is scary enough for any female. wink

Why? shocked

I don't believe you. tongue
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by jnrbayano(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
striktlymi:
Thinking seriously of getting one who would help with the house chores to include preparing my meals.

Ready her dowry too smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Why? shocked

I don't believe you. tongue

Hehehehe...

Let's just say the 'ladies' wish I pay them more attention than I give for the now.
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
striktlymi:

Hehehehe...

Let's just say the 'ladies' wish I pay them more attention than I give for the now.

I understand. wink smiley grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
jnrbayano:

Ready her dowry too smiley

Lol!!!

Can't make me wife do the chores brah.

Funny thing is, when I eventually get the lady I am willing to pay dowry for, I may be forced to do those chores I run away from now.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by officialEGO(f): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
striktlymi:

Thinking of an arrangement where she may have a key to the apartment.

That would necessarily imply that I know her well enough.

So it could be that kinda arrangement. I cone home to meeet no one but a neat home and the kitchen smelling nice. cheesy

Nice arrangement if you could work that out.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by FKBZ: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

Funny thing is, when I eventually get the lady I am willing to pay dowry for, I may be forced to do those chores I run away from now.
Gone thru some of your previous threads,u are a character I swear and I have this feeling u don't see having a gf or wife as a big deal.
Anyway cute picture I must say
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by jnrbayano(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

The only way I will support this move is if the lady is unattractive (not good looking) in face and in body.

But you really need a woman in your life bro. You will still need her supervision should you be doing the bold by then.

smiley
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
FKBZ:

Gone thru some of your previous threads,u are a character I swear and I have this feeling u don't see having a gf or wife as a big deal.
Anyway cute picture I must say

Lol!

Yes, I can be that crazy in da head.

Um...you could say I am one of those crazy fellows who can remain single for life if the don't get what they are looking for in a lady.

Thanks!
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
carefreewannabe:
It sort of irritates me that so many people think of s*ex because of the question the OP asked.
Is this not the country in which most people were brought up by conservative and highly religious parents, where children are trained better than anywhere else? undecided

wondering

siddon there and keep wondering na cheesy undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
jnrbayano:

The only way I will support this move is if the lady is unattractive (not good looking) in face and in body.

But you really need a woman in your life bro. You will still need her supervision should you be doing the bold by then.

smiley

Don't we all need someone or something in our lives? Wouldn't mind a lady being around to knock some sense into this hard skull of mine but not just any lady.

The house help need not be drop dead gorgeous but at least she should be presentable. Still thinking about it though.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Fraih(f): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
joe17:
E go make sense if she ends up being ur wife grin

Buh bros, seriously I fink u need a wife instead cheesy

Thirded

@op, like more seriously
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by FKBZ: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
striktlymi:

Lol!

Yes, I can be that crazy in da head.

Um...you could say I am one of those crazy fellows who can remain single for life if the don't get what they are looking for in a lady.

Thanks!
Anyway when u see the real thing called love,u won't mind over pampering a grown up.....lol
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
Fraih:

Thirded

@op, like more seriously

Lol!!!

Dont worry if I am thinking of having a wife it won't be because I need someone to cook and keep the place tidy. wink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
FKBZ:

Anyway when u see the real thing called love,u won't mind over pampering a grown up.....lol

Hehehehe...

I have done a review of my sentiments over pampering a lady I call gf. There are circumstances I am required to pamper her.
Re: What Do You Think About A Single Guy Getting A Female House Help? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
@OP

Run as faster as your leg can carry you . Stating from experience , any lady you bring in in such circumstance must surely seduce you , whether she's a day time maid or full time one does not matter . Unless of course , if your girl friend is cohabiting with you .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out / How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year / My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.