Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,393 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Imam Rapes 22-year-old Girl And Shaves Her Hairs In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imam Rapes 22-year-old Girl And Shaves Her Hairs In Ogun (672 Views)

22-year-old Man Gang-rape Girlfriend With Others In Lagos / Muslim Cleric Shaves Pubic Hair, Digitally Penetrates Teenager In Lagos / Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imam Rapes 22-year-old Girl And Shaves Her Hairs In Ogun by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 08, 2015
An Imam, Rabiu Abdulquadri, has been arrested by the Ogun State Police Command for shaving the pubic hair of a 22-year-old-girl and collecting her nails under the pretext of preparing a favour charm for her. The Imam was also accused of raping the victim, Elizabeth (pseudonym), in his house in Abule-Ojo, Obafemi Owode Local Government Area, Ogun State

PUNCH Metro learnt that Abduquadri, popularly known as Alfa Cisse, approached the victim, who was returning from her place of work around 8.30pm on December 28.
The Imam was said to have stopped the victim at a roundabout in the Ofada area of the state, claiming he had a vision about her.

He was said to have ordered her to join an on-going prayer in his mosque before he could reveal the vision.
Elizabeth, who claimed she succumbed to Alfa Cisse’s bidding unconsciously, said he took her to his apartment after she dropped her luggage at home.
In the night, the cleric allegedly instructed her to strip herself naked and shaved strands of hair in her head, armpit and private parts, after which he had a carnal knowledge of her.
It was also learnt that he told her to come back for a charm that would bring favour to her the following day.

When our correspondent visited the victim on Wednesday, she said, “He and some clerics prayed for me. In the night, he woke me up, collected my nails, hairs and slept with me not minding my menstrual discharge. He said he would use them to prepare a charm for me to get favour.
“I did not realise what I was doing untill the next day when I returned home and my sister scolded me for not sleeping at home. That was when it occurred to me that I had been used.
“He even demanded more hairs when I got there the following day. Since then, I have been feeling weak and I can’t sleep in the night.”
Elizabeth’s uncle, Mr. Oluwaseun Idowu, said he had spent a lot of money on the victim, whose health reportedly aggravated after the encounter with the cleric.
Idowu said he eventually located the Imam’s house after which policemen from the Owode Police Division arrested him.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Alfa Cisse confessed to the police that he actually took the girl’s pubic hairs, although he denied having sex with her.
The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi, confirmed the incident.
He said, “The suspect was paraded by the state Commissioner of Police, Ikemefuna Okoye, today (Wednesday).

“He will be charged to court soon.”

SOURCE: PUNCH
http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/imam-rapes-22-year-old-shaves-hairs-in-ogun/

www.mistaebuka..com.es/2015/01/endtime-imam-rapes-22-year-old-girl-and.html

Re: Imam Rapes 22-year-old Girl And Shaves Her Hairs In Ogun by mercielizzie(f): 1:33am On Jan 08, 2015
The HE-goat should be allowed to rot in jail.
Re: Imam Rapes 22-year-old Girl And Shaves Her Hairs In Ogun by NickiRoman: 2:03am On Jan 08, 2015
Eeeeew!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Imam Rapes 22-year-old Girl And Shaves Her Hairs In Ogun by lafflaff123(m): 2:22am On Jan 08, 2015
If the charm/prayers had worked, i am sure we would have seen another NAIRALANDERS WEDDING pictures soon.

There is nothing Nigerian women will not do.

No be only vision.

1 Like

Re: Imam Rapes 22-year-old Girl And Shaves Her Hairs In Ogun by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 08, 2015
What da hell! lipsrsealed
Re: Imam Rapes 22-year-old Girl And Shaves Her Hairs In Ogun by naturally: 4:56am On Jan 08, 2015
She wanted charm and she was charmed. Who is to be blamed

1 Like

Re: Imam Rapes 22-year-old Girl And Shaves Her Hairs In Ogun by ahnie: 6:23am On Jan 08, 2015
pardon me,,,but the alfa looks like airforce 1.

1 Like

Re: Imam Rapes 22-year-old Girl And Shaves Her Hairs In Ogun by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 08, 2015
naturally:
She wanted charm and she was charmed. Who is to be blamed

Lols. It's The Handwork Of The Devil Of course

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi Court Sentences Man To Death By Hanging / Police Arrest 18 Year Old Boy Who Built A Drone Firing Gun / Man Sentenced To Have His Eyes Removed After Damaging Another Man's Eye[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.