Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today (28763 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Arrives Akure, Ondo To Flag Off Campaign For Jimoh Ibrahim / Edo: Ize-Iyamu Flags Off Campaign / Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 08, 2015
LAGOS will today be at a standstill, as Nigerians from all walks of life storm Tafawa Balewa Square for the kick-off of President Goodluck Jonathan presidential campaign.

The first in the series of campaigns for the re-election bid of the president in February 14 will see Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) faithful, state executives, party executives from the national to state and local government levels, loyalists and members in attendance.

President Jonathan is expected to, at the event, not only declare his manifesto to Nigerians for votes and why he remains the best choice for Nigeria, but will also reel out his achievements as basis for his decision to run for a second term.

The event further affirms the commencement of the season of campaigns in the run-up to the general election, as the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, had, on Tuesday, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, kicked off his presidential campaign.

http://tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/26185-jonathan-kicks-off-campaign-in-lagos-today#disqus_thread

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by tit(f): 3:39am On Jan 08, 2015
Operation get Lagos under the Umbrella!
The biggest party in Africa!

Sai Goodluck/Sambo
Four more years!!!
Transformation noni!

I is excited!
I will be there!!!

185 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 08, 2015
Carry on Mr president

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Onmason(m): 3:53am On Jan 08, 2015
Wao, so of all that is happening around, even though the giants of Africa is barely CRAWLING under this regime you still emphasise on the SIZE of the party? I can't wait to here what ACHIEVEMENTS with HOW MUCH jona will tell us about.

57 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by mrofficial(m): 3:54am On Jan 08, 2015
I hope he has sent some money to the youths that will be rented from the N21b donated. If not, he will be left with just his cronies at the venue.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by listenersky: 3:57am On Jan 08, 2015
Click like if you know Buhari will win and click share if you believe Jonathan will win

148 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by listenersky: 4:00am On Jan 08, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Carry on Mr president
did you just say he should carry on cluelessly?

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by naturally: 4:23am On Jan 08, 2015
Okay o
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by onatisi(m): 4:27am On Jan 08, 2015
Beautiful idea from pdp. By starting from lagos ,which is more or less the political strong base of apc, is sending out a strong message that the president campaign team is now going on the offensive.goodluck Mr President

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by tonyot(m): 4:28am On Jan 08, 2015
...to the humble, he teaches his way. God will continue to direct your paths our dear president. Ride on!
GEJ till 2019

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Chanchit: 4:44am On Jan 08, 2015
grin na so I dey do my teeth anytime I hear say GEJ wan come tell us hin achievments.

I saw my own 2015 vision this morning, God told me he would run the life of all GEJ supporters the way GEJ is running Nigeria, abeg make una come say Amen o.

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Chanchit: 4:49am On Jan 08, 2015
Meanwhile, GEJ is just wasting his time in Lagos, he can't see upto 10,000 votes in Lagos.

48 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Obipat(m): 4:55am On Jan 08, 2015
What is he coming to say? What does he have to offer for 4yrs that he didn't offer for 6yrs. This man should just resign as Rev Father Mbaka said. I can't forget d day my friend died @ immigration sham. Her spirit will always hunt him. We need change. Any igbo man supporting GEJ is a fo0l. Kpomkwem

146 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by meracool(m): 5:10am On Jan 08, 2015
President Jonathan is expected
to, at the event, not only declare
his manifesto to Nigerians for
votes and why he remains the
best choice for Nigeria, but will
also reel out his achievements as
basis for his decision to run for a
second term.

I cant Wait to Hear The Project he initiated and completed In Lagos State..

Rubbish.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Vicotex(m): 5:13am On Jan 08, 2015
[s]
Obipat:
What is he coming to say? What does he have to offer for 4yrs that he didn't offer for 6yrs. This man should just resign as Rev Father Mbaka said. I can't forget d day my friend died @ immigration sham. Her spirit will always hunt him. We need change. Any igbo man supporting GEJ is a fo0l. Kpomkwem
[/s] i do not blame you, 'cos you're a blind man who can't see what Gej has done.
Meanwhile, Gej till you get sense

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by FastShipping: 5:14am On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by FastShipping: 5:15am On Jan 08, 2015
Vicotex:
[s][/s] [s]i do not blame you, 'cos you're a blind man who can't see what Gej has done.
Meanwhile, Gej till you get sense
[/s]

26 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by SweetJoystick(m): 5:15am On Jan 08, 2015
Standstill ko slow motion ni undecided

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by adaweezy(m): 5:23am On Jan 08, 2015
he can't fill TBS, tell him to advertise his achievements for us

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Pataki: 5:24am On Jan 08, 2015
Very shameful that a failure is going around campaigning for votes. While a litany of cases, reports, scandals and innocent Nigerian deaths, our president has refused to address or solve.

57 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by januzaj(m): 5:30am On Jan 08, 2015
You won Lagos last election bcuz people believed you...trusted you....buh u fuucked dem up....if u win a ward in Lagos...ur name is wat u re LUCK
Peopl will turn up bcuz they knw you av d money(21b)
APC= the choice of the people,
APC= the voice of the people,
APC= the Lord's chosen.
Come May 2015, Clueless will be kicked out
saiBuhari till Olamide and Phyno win grammy
awards.

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 08, 2015
Chanchit:
Meanwhile, GEJ is just wasting his time in Lagos, he can't see upto 10,000 votes in Lagos.

See mumu GEJ would get at least 2million votes in Lagos

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by DWJOBScom(m): 5:35am On Jan 08, 2015
Welcome Mr President

We will listen to you and we will make a peaceful decision.

Welcome Mr President

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by PassingShot(m): 5:38am On Jan 08, 2015
tonyot:
...to the humble, he teaches his way. God will continue to direct your paths our dear president. Ride on!
GEJ till 2019

Is it God that has directed his path cluelessly for five years plus? Please stop bringing God into every discuss!

20 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Pataki: 5:43am On Jan 08, 2015
The same Lagos you unleashed soldiers to chase away protesters during the fuel subsidy palava?!

Now you are coming back, smiling like a demented goat to tell us what?

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by dridowu: 6:10am On Jan 08, 2015
That will not stop me from saying
Sai Buhari
and
Voting Buhari.

Wind of CHANGE must blow

48 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by januzaj(m): 6:23am On Jan 08, 2015
tit:
Operation get Lagos under the Umbrella!
The biggest party in Africa!

Sai Goodluck/Sambo
Four more years!!!
Transformation noni!

I is excited!
I will be there!!!
u ll b there for ur 2K bah....am happy for U...a month subscription.....come2015....U and Pa chukwudi will be employed.....at least u ll b collecting 20times of dat 2k...u fit subscribe for a year.....720,000 jobs tinza

29 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by LRNZH(m): 6:24am On Jan 08, 2015
Roadblock and traffic jams again.
Everytime GEJ and Mama Piss come into Lagos, it is chaos everywhere.

Why can't he just campaign in Abuja on behalf of Lagos. Lagosians will be watching on Channels TV?

Anyway, GEJ should remember these words and relate them to his 2015 campaign grin
1. Waterloo 2. Napoleon-Bonaparte
3. Lagos 4. Goodluck-Jonathan

GMB 2015. Eko Oni Baje

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by omowolewa: 6:26am On Jan 08, 2015
This is one of the electoral processes am waiting for. An opportunity to hear from both parties, thatz fair hearing.

Let him tell us why he reasons behind his actions and inactions.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 08, 2015
Today's campaign will emerge as the largest political gathering ever seen in Nigeria and Africa beyond. All roads leads to Lagos today so Nigerians need to come out in large numbers to show love,support and solidarity to Africa's best and fairest President.
Vote GEJ Come february
GEJ TILL 2019

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 08, 2015
Tell PDPites to plz give us voter's card in lagos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today by dunkem21(m): 6:36am On Jan 08, 2015
Welcome President. Come and show them your catalog of unprecedented verifiable achievements. Please take your certificate along grin.

All roads leads to TBS. We will shut down Lagos today, kpam kpam.

@phockphockman; Are you coming?

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination / Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition / APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.