Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) (2984 Views)

The More Chores A Husband Does, The More Likely The Marriage Will End In Divorce / Check Out This Marriage Picture. / This Marriage Don Tire O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by dunyadgreat: 5:39am On Jan 08, 2015
Guys I don't know what you think, but I don't know if it is advisable for a man this small, to be getting married to a woman this big!
For me it's a no no, I need your opinion, thanks.

Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by Godfullsam(m): 5:47am On Jan 08, 2015
With LOVE all things are possible.
Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by Ploy(m): 5:53am On Jan 08, 2015
All enjoyment.

Adogan kekere togbe ikoko lanla, gbogbo igbadun ladogan nje.

Big pot on a small stove, all enjoyment for the stove.

3 Likes

Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by anthoniaz(f): 6:02am On Jan 08, 2015
Lol.
Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by checkdate(m): 6:47am On Jan 08, 2015
dunyadgreat:
Guys I don't know what you think, but I don't know if it is advisable for a man this small, to be getting married to a woman this big!
For me it's a no no, I need your opinion, thanks.
RENT AN APARTMENT CLOSE TO THEIR HOUSE AND FIND OUT.

Life is Too Shot To Be Constantly Waiting For Opinio(s) From Nairaland Users.

The Man (the head of that family) I See On That Pics Is Smilling; That Means He Is Happy & Nothing Can Convince Him That His Marriage To That Beautiful Lady Will Not Work; not even your thread on nairaland.

9 Likes

Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by walexGodson(m): 6:55am On Jan 08, 2015
Love will mk u do anything
Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by dkronicle(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2015
if it doesnt work, we will hire mechanic.
Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by Ngenge(m): 7:16am On Jan 08, 2015
Are they not adults? A lady marries a blind, let alone a man that is small in size.

3 Likes

Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by undercat: 7:53am On Jan 08, 2015
If you're not planning to beat your wife someday, it does not matter that she is physically more imposing.

4 Likes

Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by Flye: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2015
undercat:
If you're not planning to beat your wife someday, it does not matter that she is physically more imposing.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by Nutase: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2015
Luv is beautiful.
Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2015
hmm, chineke, well, every Northerner with their own kettle
Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by deanoffaculty: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2015
;DLove is indeed blind! David and Goliath getting married........chai!!!
The marriage can work if the man can satisfy the woman with 'sizeable ANACONDA'........ grin
Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by donmalcolm21(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2015
checkdate:

The Man (the head of that family) I See On That Pics Is Smilling; That Means He Is Happy & Nothing Can Convince Him That His Marriage To That Beautiful Lady Will Not Work; not even your thread on nairaland.
I've laught to this your comment that my friends in the office are laughing also to it. Kudos

2 Likes

Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by Richy4(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
you might be surprised the man might be the one piloting the affairs of the home.

Love comes in different shape and sizes. I love his courage. and also love the lady's courage too because i know her friends will be talking

1 Like

Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by whizbee(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
I thought today was jan 1 2015
In one word in the face of opposition, look out for solution...that is to say,change ur myopic mentality

Ire o....

1 Like

Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by adanduka: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Can't you see the man is happy?

1 Like

Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by cococandy(f): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
checkdate:

grin grin grin
Here's your answer @op

2 Likes

Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by Mavrick2012: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
if i tell this man his making a mistake he will say "no,am deeply and truely in love" but in less than three months he will run to nairaland complaining how "nigerian women" like beating their husband.God forbid sha.
But i think,na boxer suppose marry these....sorry,this woman.

1 Like

Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by Xplicit1(f): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Richy4:
you might be surprised the man might be the one piloting the affairs of the home.

Love comes in different shape and sizes. I love his courage. and also love the lady's courage too because i know her friends will be talking

Yah, I love her courage too.

1 Like

Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by mutter(f): 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
The man made a wise choice, with her genes nothing can go wrong with the kid`s.
Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by KanwuliaJara: 4:45am On Jan 09, 2015
Looks very much like a female 'moderator' on NL and her 'super moderator' husband! lipsrsealed

Muchechechechecheche
Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by checkdate(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
donmalcolm21:
I've laught to this your comment that my friends in the office are laughing also to it. Kudos
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

on a serious note

MAY I KNOW WHY YOU & THEM ARE LAUGHING?

What is funny about the comment ?

W H Y ?

Why would people (any dunyadgreat body) bring another man's blessings up on the internet(nairaland) for public scrutiny ?

W H Y ?

dunyadgreat
Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by checkdate(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
adanduka:
Can't you see the man is happy?
THIS dunyadgreat IS VERY JEALOUS BECAUSE THE MAN ON THAT PICTURE GOT A BIGGER SHARE OF THE FEMALE(s)

AFTER ALL MY PEOPLE IN THE WESTERN NIGERIA LOVE IT BIG.

Why would dunyadgreat bring this couple here ?

He/She has jealousy running in his or her vein(s).
Re: Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
When you fall in love you completely put away your expected specifications of the kind of person you wanted and you accept the person just the way they are.
So yeah, they are okay.

(1) (Reply)

Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound / My Former Neighbor's Daughter Believes Or Thinks I Am Her Father / My Moms Tears Weaks Me Each Time I Try To Find My Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.