Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think (83572 Views)

If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) / You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. / If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by obiiora(m): 6:22am On Jan 08, 2015
If you saw or used any of these items
Then you are older than you think.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by boolet: 6:23am On Jan 08, 2015
Hmmm. TIME. Meanwhile, choco milo still exists in the same brand.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by obiiora(m): 6:25am On Jan 08, 2015
And

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by walexGodson(m): 6:37am On Jan 08, 2015
I knw some sha,,,but y dat guy in left in OMO ad bon like dat?abi dem no pay am ni
Meanwhile FTC,,,First time ever
Dancing shoki and siping my 33 lager beer

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nairalander01: 6:39am On Jan 08, 2015
Wow so I am this old.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by sweettease(f): 6:39am On Jan 08, 2015
Hmmm... Na so? embarassed
I used to envy those who can relate to things like this but now that I can relate, Hmmm.... It's not even a good feeling.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Anwasia(m): 6:43am On Jan 08, 2015
Op make I help u small

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Anwasia(m): 6:45am On Jan 08, 2015
And o

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 08, 2015
thé fourth picture ils still in produce‚

btw what ils 50 n'aura of yesterday doing there

13 Likes

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by dkronicle(m): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2015
I still love that milo stuff, i ate the cornflakes but that fanta looks like poison o.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by TrishaP(f): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2015
That Green fanta tho "Ginger Ale". Not all, I used few of them.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Anwasia(m): 7:03am On Jan 08, 2015
And

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 08, 2015
grin

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by theunusualmoon(m): 7:35am On Jan 08, 2015
walexGodson:
I knw some sha,,,but y dat guy in left in OMO ad bon like dat?abi dem no pay am ni
You don't understand the ad.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2015
sweettease:
I used to envy those who can relate to things like this but now that I can relate, Hmmm.... It's not even a good feeling.
Wetin you come talk?

3 Likes

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 08, 2015
walexGodson:
From my observation, the other guy's uniform looks brighter than his, he is simply not comfortable with that

Understood?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by jonglexer: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2015
front page please
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Biggty(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2015
So true

Good old days

2 Likes

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Anwasia(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
sweettease:

My dear I know that feeling o

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2015
2nd and 4th pic...those are still very much available.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by dagentility(f): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2015
odun4love:
Those days.. When GMB is still a cattle.........
Guy you funny oo

6 Likes

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by walexGodson(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2015
rexkexmilan:
From my observation, the other guy's uniform looks more brighter than his, he is simply not comfortable with that

Understood?
I get it now,,,tnx

3 Likes

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by rooqee120(f): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2015
walexGodson:
Lol... His check uniform is nt as bright as d oda guy

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by buskie13(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2015
I was here sha....
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by money121(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by natureblack(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2015
The #50 note was just yesterday ......

Btw,what advert is this ?.......the b*tch is drop-dead-cute grin .......she sure possess a big black yansh which is prick enticing,and that wonderful odor that manifests from the huge cabinet ......wow,I love 'em chubby and black

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by diasporaman(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2015
nothing
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by money121(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2015
odun4love:
Those days.. When GMB is still a cattle.........

but now His better than u tongue tongue

oniranu oshi

GMB TILL 2019

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2015
Sorry OP, I'm evergreen grin grin
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by alberto2k(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2015
Mehn... Pictures and memories sha
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by SeverusSnape(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2015
Wow!...I used some of those. smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) / When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbor (picture) / When You Don't Have Hope In NEPA Anymore (Hilarious Photo!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.