Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think (83573 Views)

If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) / You Are Older Than You Think If You Rocked This Shoe. / If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by renegademinds(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Wow!...I used some of those. smiley
U sir are one old dude
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by iaatmguy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I said almost...never said all Sir.
Depends on your definition of knowledgeable, I can remember vividly/veraciously happenings in my life as @ when I was 3.
As for the currencies, I know them and I even used them.

once again; which post Cwaya? ? ?
you must be very intelligent then
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
akoaki:

.........more brighter......? Did you mean to write " brighter " ? Be careful or else you will.be charged for murder of english grammar.
What is your point exactly?
You sure you alright?

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by jevic(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Na waoo.
So person don really old be that.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by bennyzer(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Back in those days meeeennn.Missing those days.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by globatop: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Thank God, I witness and use most of the above products, more importantly am still active and current. Shout 50,000 hallelujah everybody.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by iukpe: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
If you used 5 kobo and 50 kobo stamps nko?

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by BenBradley(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Honda accord end of discussion up for sale at reasonable price .....it's a full option car in great condition .....reach me on 08067969912, 07084446026......thanks
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Jasperwhizz(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Reading "History" on NL Like say a great lecturer is tutoring me!
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by PrinxPeera(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
way back den
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by tola9ja: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
odun4love:
Those days.. When GMB is still a cattle.........
thank god he is not otueke drunkard
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
lolz...the good ol' days
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Chubhie: 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
Good ol days of wearing funnel mouth trousers on a big fish like slip-on and doing big boy in the streets of Ala owerri!!! This is nostalgic!
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by odikomo1(m): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Who use am? And what is the name.

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by oluwanoni: 12:44am On Jan 09, 2015
I used tandi for my pry 5 birthday grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

okay
Grandpa-Willow...I have heard you. grin
All this one u dey talk na ur own o, I say I see am.
Oya kill yasef tongue

yels. grin
This is a new year, by the end of this year...I should be in my late twenties. tongue
Owkee ma. Now i can understand your arithmetic.
Like ur nature, you look very younger than your age.
Whats da secr*t ma?
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 09, 2015
chisco82:

Owkee ma. Now i can understand your arithmetic.
Like ur nature, you look very younger than your age.
Whats da secr*t ma?

How old do you think I am?
There is actually no secret. grin
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

How old do you think I am?
There is actually no secret. grin
Early 30s ma.
Ngwa
Kuora m aka. Adim egwu.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 09, 2015
chisco82:

Early 30s ma.
Ngwa
Kuora m aka. Adim egwu.

Godforbid, even person wey marry me nefa old like that.
No aka for you nna.
I done tell you my age o...early twenties grin
Ok, this is a new year, so I am approaching my mid-twenties grin
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Godforbid, even person wey marry me nefa old like that.
No aka for you nna.
I done tell you my age o...early twenties grin
Ok, this is a new year, so I am approaching my mid-twenties grin
Udo, Happy married life.
Young couple....salute your maturity ma.
Dalu o?

1 Like

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by cegxie(m): 8:21am On Jan 09, 2015
OMG... How time flies and I just grew Old... Almost all these things here av seen and used them. Chai...
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by abesky(m): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=walexGodson post=29593455]I knw some sha,,,but y dat guy in left in OMO ad bon like dat?abi dem no pay am ni
Meanwhile FTC,,,First time ever
Dancing shoki and siping my 33 lager beer[l in/quote]don't you see the different in their cloth
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by iukpe: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
@ odikomo1, its called "tablet"

Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Raphtop(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
odikomo1:
Who use am? And what is the name.
me use am an na SLATE dem dey call am
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by 9jatatafo(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You understand my point my brother. I got lost on my way sometimes as a boy and an adult that I never knew would just notice me wandering about then call me to find out the problem, I would tell him/her that I had lost my way and they would walk me down to me street! Imagine! Those days when coming home from school with our report cards, elders would stop us on the way and ask to see our results, they praised you if you performed well and scolded you if you didn't do well. People loved one another. There was a time my parents took us to the East and we arrived very late at the luxury bus park and decided to hang out at the park when a nice-looking young man approached us and took us to his family house. We met his mother, brothers and sisters. His mother prepared fresh ugu soup for us which we ate with gusto and they prepared places for us to sleep that night. We never knew this young man from Adam.

God help us! cry

The word love has eroded so much that people don't care anymore about their neighbours. Last week I saw a young school speaking incorrect English, I corrected him instead he said to me what's my business. I was shocked.
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
luchee:
this is a pre-wedding foto shoot...done last year...jenny n jnr pope. mind ya language
who vexed u?
Re: If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think by justscorch: 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
dimdim001:

Wow! Ure dat matured & also njoy video games like me!?!? I fink I'm in love shocked hehe! grin

Haace Ogbeni hold ur horses

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) / When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbor (picture) / When You Don't Have Hope In NEPA Anymore (Hilarious Photo!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.