Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:37 AM

Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? (2337 Views)

Oliseh Akpofure Wins 'spend-A-Day-With DonJazzy', Gets His N500k Prize (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Share A Passionate Kiss (Photo) / Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by Intrigue(f): 4:50am On Aug 16, 2006
Assuming a Genie requests you to make this wish and it'll surely come to pass : Who'll you spend a whole night with on a cold, deserted island or private beach; or locked up in a suite at the Burj Al Arab Dubai (7-Star Hotel)? State name (with reasons) & preferred location please!

For me, it's Papa Ajasco! OOPS!! Just kidding,  HA! HA! HA! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Give me DENZEL WASHINGTON kiss kiss, anyday, anytime! Cos he's CUTE & SEXY and he's got POISE & CHARM; Preferably on a cold, deserted island,  (Some adventure u know)

Share yours pls & Give reasons!
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by ikamefa(f): 5:05am On Aug 16, 2006
My Fantasy would definitely be with Maxwell i would beg the genie to lock us in The Plaza Hotel in NY in the
Presidential Suite just for the night. hummmmmmmmmmmmmm heaven that poor man better get ready we would be making music all night yah dig? tongue

He will be crooning songs like" fortunate ,lifetime, this womans work " amongst all other things tongue cheesy

chose him because am crazy about his songs . and the bruv is sexy .
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by Intrigue(f): 5:12am On Aug 16, 2006
Nice one Girl!

Don't forget "DREAMS CAN COME TRUE"!! wink
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by ikamefa(f): 5:15am On Aug 16, 2006
Intrigue:

Nice one Girl!

Don't forget "DREAMS CAN COME TRUE"!! wink

i concur cheesy
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by Dvampire(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2006
where are all the brothers in the house? please say something
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by iice(f): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2006
Well guess from my stay on NL, one would be able to summarize that my passionate night has something to do with Johnny and an island tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by omogenaija(f): 2:34am On Aug 19, 2006
my husband wink wink
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by micolala(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2006
All nairaland ladies put together. wink
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by johanna(f): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2006
MY WILL B WITH SEAN PAUL ON A PRIVATE ISLAND
I LIKE D DUDE HE IS SO SEXYY kiss
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by iice(f): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2006
I agree sean paul is sexcii grin grin
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by momoney1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2006
wow this is good. i'll spend mine with Ini Edo, she's is cute and home based. my wish will be more favourable and will prefere us locked in a thight room at Burj Al Arab, in Dubai.
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by Oracle(m): 4:34am On Sep 04, 2006
micolala:

All nairaland ladies put together. wink
Micolala, they'll kill you, have you forgotten you'll be locked
they're very very active in such things

you can ask them they're all here.
plz choose someone else
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by jaybaby(f): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2006
Taye Diggs :- Brown Sugar dat DUDE is soooooooooooooooooo Fyn

We will spend it in Hilton Hotel grin
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by Raymand(m): 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2006
Mine would be Queen Latifa. . . we'd be smokin' pot making jokes all thru the night. . .arrrrrgghh. . . . smiley
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by Hugoboi(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2006
Who else but EVA MENDEZ, we'd b making luv til the mornin"
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by Skywalker5(m): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2006
u grin
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by Free(f): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2006
hmmm cant think of anyone who deserves a passionate night with me!!! grin

but my husband, ma one and only kiss kiss

Boris *Fine assss* Kodjoe, kiss kiss (love u oooo kiss)
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by iice(f): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2006
@Free Your husband ke? lol but Boris is soooo sexcii grin grin
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by candylips(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2006
my wife when i finally meet her tongue
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by abbeybaby: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2006
my boylover kiss lol
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by GNature(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2006
@candylips

ditto cool
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by Intrigue(f): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2006
@Sky-walker
i'm back 2 Nairaland from holidaying & equally ready 4 u! grin kiss kiss
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by candylips(m): 1:06am On Oct 22, 2006
hehe
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2008
undecided
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by chyk91(m): 12:17am On Dec 21, 2008
i will spend mine with ciara at the burj al arab or at bermuda, she will be dancing on me like she does in those videos.
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by NosaHenry(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2008
I see no reason why I would prefer any other person for a lonely island than BEYOUNCE. I love her to the bone
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by moteazy(f): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2008
Dat would be Usher Raymond as for me, he's so cute,
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by studio43(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2008
that would be MOTEAZY she farts alot
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by chaplin123: 4:55am On Dec 23, 2008
to have a party with my friend and sing songs with the Karaoke player
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by Kaydayo: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2008
My lover is very ok.I will spend the most of my time with her.
Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by stkris(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2008
nobody but . .

Re: Who Would You Spend A Passionate Night With? by Naijagarl(f): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2008
Jim Iyke. The guy is toooooooo fine. In a posh exotic hotel Suite kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rev Chris Okotie Weeps / Verteran Actor , Enebeli Elebuwa BATTERED PLEADING FOR AIDE . / Afrocandy Wants Uche Ogbodo, Cossy & Anita Joseph To Star In Her New Bad Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.