Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,675 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture (44866 Views)

The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments / The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" / Best Way To Control Exam Malpractice In Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Gistdutch: 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
Na still 2.1
slydog:
I graduated with 3.93 in a private university in Nigeria and made 4.14 in Uniport and won the Tony Elumelu foundation for best graduating student in MSc, Economics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Eladua(m): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
chuksfor13:

Now dis makes it more true...lol

Check this link http://abuad.edu.ng/the-inter-university-debate-competition-held-at-lagos-state-university-attended-by-the-department-of-economics-afe-babalola-university-on-30th-october-2014/

That is a debate competition organised by a public uni LASU, UNILAG and UI were there yet a private uni won it, in 2013 software competition in nigeria, a private uni won it, so what point are u ppl proving then, and u said that pics makes it true, pls solve it.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Eladua(m): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
chuksfor13:

Now dis makes it more true...lol

Check this link http://abuad.edu.ng/the-inter-university-debate-competition-held-at-lagos-state-university-attended-by-the-department-of-economics-afe-babalola-university-on-30th-october-2014/

That is a debate competition organised by a public uni LASU, UNILAG and UI were there yet a private uni won it, in 2013 a software competition of unis in nigeria, a private uni also won it, so what point are u ppl proving then, and u said that pics makes it true, pls solve it.
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Ojochegbe1(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
i no fit shout abeg cheesy
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Eladua(m): 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
lekkie073:
how do j know they came first second and third? Na u mark am? cool
They only fit DAT position because they know the management of such banks cool

Poor man mentality

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Eladua(m): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
lekkie073:

Poor man mentality, instead of u to pray to make enough money to take care of ur children as u want u are there hating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by abdulzeeboy: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
tongue grin na only olodours they go private universities naa. Those are the rich men pikin
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Eladua(m): 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
abdulzeeboy:
tongue grin na only olodours they go private universities naa. Those are the rich men pikin

And are you a broke man pikin? undecided
I bet u dint even make a third class from that college of education u finished from, pardon me i dont know the grade they use in colleges

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by lekkie073(m): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Eladua:

Poor man mentality, instead of u to pray to make enough money to take care of ur children as u want u are there hating.
hating?
Am a contractor with unilorin.....ask ambali cool
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by ednut1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
lekkie073:
how do i know because i was part of d programme. nd we saw our scores. its was marked by external facilitators nt bank management duh
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by JoeCutie(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
My course mate don shiit for inside exam hall just because say he dey write Uniben exams...
D. I. E. embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by KunAviero(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
If that is the case, why am I afraid of the upcoming exam Nonsense and stupid idiotic post.
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by bollify(m): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Blogunlaitan:
NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE Chevron Nigeria,Stanbic IBTC Bank,Amec Oil and Gas,Etisalat Nigeria,Nigeria Fire Service,Nigeria Breweries Recruiment is on call 09027134880 to start applying

Na ogun go kill you.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by tenry(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
Scrypt:

One example will be good to validate your statement. Thanks in advance. undecided
University of Ilorin
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
tenry:

University of Ilorin

Lie from the pit of hell. angry
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by tenry(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
abdulzeeboy:
KEep hating them. The last time I checked, 80% of those olodours children of rich men who attended private uni are employed thru connection while many of you are still writing application letter 2 years after graduating frm uni. My point is what you become after becoming what you want to become matters. What is d essence of shouting great Ife and remain jobless after sch while one boy that attended one mushroom uni is doing fine wit at least 6 digit salary else where.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by tenry(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Scrypt:

Lie from the pit of hell. angry
When u don't knw something, you keep quiet.
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
Blogunlaitan:
NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE Chevron Nigeria,Stanbic IBTC Bank,Amec Oil and Gas,Etisalat Nigeria,Nigeria Fire Service,Nigeria Breweries Recruiment is on call 09027134880 to start applying
Seun, Obinoscopy and Mynd44 please do justice to this scammer and spammer. Thank you
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by butanep(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Very funny but true...

Private universities making things easier for their student since 1999.

Giving them direct questions that even secondary school student can answer... No wonder almost all the dull brains are running to private universities because they can't face the challenge and heat of the federal schools...

Only few private university students are good...
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by mayrho(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Its interesting to note that we need to see beyond our noses
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by issylarry(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Op!u kan edit am abi,na unilorin no b uniben na.buh any aw sha anyone of it telz d truth
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
that's why most private university studs are Dullards ..lol
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
though private schools have better infrastructures.
but the competition in federal schools is very very high thus you have to read to be on top
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by cabobongi(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
no b small my belle don full for here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Barbarthundey(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
dis nko... was suppose to open dis thread but ain't get time

Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by casmiram: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by shegsrules(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
100l had a few multi choice questions but from 200l till I finish na eassy all tru. Normally 6 question answer 4 or 5 and 7 questions answer 5 or 6. Some wicked lecturers na answer all while some question number is compulsory.
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Elxandre(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
This topic is disgraceful and lacks substance.
Probably moves to the front page by an imbecilic mod.

Many People who have zero knowledge about private unis are also commenting. (this is the folly of Nigerians. they talk what they don't know so confidently).
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by sibepoc(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
God, i don over laugh for here. This is too funny
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Xcex: 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
All dis firstclass students in priv univ wil nt even come near 2.2 in fedral univ lyk d one i attended (umudyke).
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by Sibrah: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Elxandre:
This topic is disgraceful and lacks substance.
Probably moves to the front page by an imbecilic mod.

Many People who have zero knowledge about private unis are also commenting. (this is the folly of Nigerians. they talk what they don't know so confidently).
It is a joke thread. Private unis are regulated by public uni grads /sympathizers in NUC and would even stiffen the private unis to make them look inferior.
Re: The Difference Between Private & Federal Universities In Picture by temhab(f): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Blogunlaitan:

Are you Balogun Olaitan?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

~Jokers Offtopic Classic Bar House / Tailor's Disappiontment (check Out This Pics) / When Government Says Teachers Must Wear Uniform (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.