Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

"Storage Space Running Out" What's The Way Out? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Storage Space Running Out" What's The Way Out? (7131 Views)

See The Top 8 Android Smartphones With Massive Storage Space / 3 Ways To Manage Your Smartphone Storage Space Effectively / This Phone Has 6GB Ram, 6000mah, 256GB Storage Space With Android 7.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Storage Space Running Out" What's The Way Out? by Novaworld(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2015
Morning to you all.
I know many pple would have seen and may even be experiencing this kind of response on our Android (I use tecno) devices. It usually displays the notification when you want to install some apps, as such it will necesitate that you uninstall some apps from the phone.
Even after some times, this notification will still prop up again.
If you have experienced this in the past, pls how did you go about it? Is there any software that can move the "phone only" apps to the SD card? so as to free some space on the phone.

1 Like

Re: "Storage Space Running Out" What's The Way Out? by michhitman(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2015
Download du speed booster.....it will help clear out unwanted file on u M.C, #ThankMeLater
Re: "Storage Space Running Out" What's The Way Out? by latfun22(m): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2015
Go to settings Click on app, then u move some application to your memory card if u have enough space dre.
Re: "Storage Space Running Out" What's The Way Out? by hovatek: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Novaworld:
Morning to you all.
I know many pple would have seen and may even be experiencing this kind of response on our Android (I use tecno) devices. It usually displays the notification when you want to install some apps, as such it will necesitate that you uninstall some apps from the phone.
If you have experienced this in the past, pls how did you go about it? Is there any software that can move the "phone only" apps to the SD card? so as to free some space on the phone.

would help to know the phone type. If its MTK then the video below should help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5UspcUtCLE
Re: "Storage Space Running Out" What's The Way Out? by Novaworld(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
It's tecno F7
Re: "Storage Space Running Out" What's The Way Out? by amofah1(m): 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
Novaworld:
Morning to you all.
simply go to settings and to sd or storage then to "make more space" options something like that(not so sure though)..You can also download "link2sd"app i'm sure that will help
Re: "Storage Space Running Out" What's The Way Out? by imotondo(m): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2015
I use same phone, no booster or cleaner can solve the problem. I think It's from residual files in your phone memory. reset the phone to factory settings, make sure u don't install or download any file without your memory card in your phone. Finally, after the reset, goto settings _apps_ and move your installed apps to SD card. it should be up and running then thanks.
Re: "Storage Space Running Out" What's The Way Out? by imotondo(m): 7:49am On Mar 07, 2015
I use same phone, no booster or cleaner can solve the problem. I think It's from residual files in your phone memory. reset the phone to factory settings, make sure u don't install or download any file without your memory card in your phone. Finally, after the reset, goto settings _apps_ and move your installed apps to SD card. it should be up and running then thanks. make sure u remove your memory card before resetting and also back up your files too.thanks
Re: "Storage Space Running Out" What's The Way Out? by slimlighteewai: 8:10am On Mar 07, 2015
Pls I hv dis same problem with ma Tecno A3, have tried to move SD card, have tried all I cud,but not working, pls help me
Re: "Storage Space Running Out" What's The Way Out? by jorhney(m): 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
slimlighteewai:
Pls I hv dis same problem with ma Tecno A3, have tried to move SD card, have tried all I cud,but not working, pls help me

are u rooted ?? and do u have a backup of the phone ?
Re: "Storage Space Running Out" What's The Way Out? by mikron(m): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
Novaworld:
It's tecno F7
I'm having the same problem now too. So frustrating. And I have 16gig memory card installed. I also use tecno F7

(1) (Reply)

I Am Now Afraid Of Google! / How Do I Convert .txt To .jar? / Does Hotpot Sharing Work Over Droidvpn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.