Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

My Wedding Invitation With Miss Nairaland To All Nairalanders - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Wedding Invitation With Miss Nairaland To All Nairalanders (1873 Views)

See This Hilarious Wedding Invitation. / Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) / Checkout This Funny Wedding Invitation!(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wedding Invitation With Miss Nairaland To All Nairalanders by Battery1(m): 8:03am On Jan 08, 2015
Am using this medium to invite all nairalanders, friends, enemies, well-wishers, bad-wishers, jealous ones, school mates, jonsing-mates, fellow trouble makers, class mates, people from my village, people from outside Nigeria, Barrack Obama, All APC and PDP memebers, All the Governors in Nigeria, Dangote, all yaba left, school dropouts, graduates, all nollywood stars, all the December Miss and Mr Nairaland contestants, all the moderators on nairaland including Seun, all my facebook friends, twitter friends, whatsapp and BBM friends to my one and only WEDDING ceremony with Miss Nairaland - December 2014 schedules to take place as follows:

DATE: 5TH APRIL, 2015 (Ester Sunday)
VENUE: Nairaland Romance Section Hall.
TIME: 9 am Prompt, Nairaland Time (No african Time).

GUESTS:
FATHER OF THE DAY:
Whoever wins this year's presidential election.

CHAIRMAN:
Seun (CEO, Nairaland Website)

WEDDING PLANNERS:
- Rocktation (Moderator, romance section and - Ijebabe (Moderator, entertainment section)

CAKE DESIGNER:
MissyB3 (Moderator, Food section)

DJ:
Arimark (Moderator, Music/Radio section)

CAMERAMAN:
Prof800 (Moderator, Radio/Video section)

THE FLOWER GIRLS:
- Ireneony
- FLAWLESS
- Farano
- AriDsexy
- Lilimax
- Onstelly
- Faithugo64
- Franca2
- Merlissa
- Remsonik
- EroticAngelina
- VickyB
- Prettythicksme

MEN IN SUIT:
Sorry, no men in suit..I dont trust nairaland guys at all.

MODE OF DRESSING:
White-Green-White with your girl friend or wife.

GATE FEE:
N1000 for commoners
N5000 for VIPs
Re: My Wedding Invitation With Miss Nairaland To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 08, 2015
This is the easiest way to be banned for life.
Re: My Wedding Invitation With Miss Nairaland To All Nairalanders by ireneony(f): 8:09am On Jan 08, 2015
Spread mat tongue
Re: My Wedding Invitation With Miss Nairaland To All Nairalanders by Battery1(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
Spread mat tongue
U beta start makin arrangements for ur ashebi.
Re: My Wedding Invitation With Miss Nairaland To All Nairalanders by Battery1(m): 8:16am On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
This is the easiest way to be banned for life.
Certain pple are banned!
Re: My Wedding Invitation With Miss Nairaland To All Nairalanders by alberto2k(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2015
Op.. Ban dey sweet u ba? undecided
Re: My Wedding Invitation With Miss Nairaland To All Nairalanders by Battery1(m): 8:45am On Jan 08, 2015
alberto2k:
Op.. Ban dey sweet u ba? undecided
Me and seun dey for new day dey shoot knocouts, so he won't ban me.
Re: My Wedding Invitation With Miss Nairaland To All Nairalanders by Elparaiso(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2015
Please.....
Hope no bouncers o...
Mogbo Moya.....

Ehen....
Can you employ my services as rainmaker....
I will hold the rain for you.....
All I need is ehn....
My crush......
One of the brides maid o....
Irenony by name......

Don't tell her I said anything o...
Man to Man
Re: My Wedding Invitation With Miss Nairaland To All Nairalanders by onstelly(f): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2015
Oh I love weddings, what gonna be color of the day. I want to look good cos I might find mr right there embarassed
Re: My Wedding Invitation With Miss Nairaland To All Nairalanders by Battery1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
onstelly:
Oh I love weddings, what gonna be color of the day. I want to look good cos I might find mr right there embarassed
Green-White-Green
Re: My Wedding Invitation With Miss Nairaland To All Nairalanders by onstelly(f): 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Battery1:

Green-White-Green
Ok
Re: My Wedding Invitation With Miss Nairaland To All Nairalanders by Lilimax(f): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
Chai! You no try at all. Why did you include my name among the flower girls? Ojigbijigbi! Oya comot my name from there and make me the Mother of the Day cool
Re: My Wedding Invitation With Miss Nairaland To All Nairalanders by Millate01: 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: My Wedding Invitation With Miss Nairaland To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
Battery1:
Am using this medium to invite all nairalanders, friends, enemies, well-wishers, bad-wishers, jealous ones, school mates, jonsing-mates, fellow trouble makers, class mates, people from my village, people from outside Nigeria, Barrack Obama, All APC and PDP memebers, All the Governors in Nigeria, Dangote, all yaba left, school dropouts, graduates, all nollywood stars, all the December Miss and Mr Nairaland contestants, all the moderators on nairaland including Seun, all my facebook friends, twitter friends, whatsapp and BBM friends to my one and only WEDDING ceremony with Miss Nairaland - December 2014 schedules to take place as follows:

DATE: 5TH APRIL, 2015 (Ester Sunday)
VENUE: Nairaland Romance Section Hall.
TIME: 9 am Prompt, Nairaland Time (No african Time).

GUESTS:
FATHER OF THE DAY:
Whoever wins this year's presidential election.

CHAIRMAN:
Seun (CEO, Nairaland Website)

WEDDING PLANNERS:
- Rocktation (Moderator, romance section and - Ijebabe (Moderator, entertainment section)

CAKE DESIGNER:
MissyB3 (Moderator, Food section)

DJ:
Arimark (Moderator, Music/Radio section)

CAMERAMAN:
Prof800 (Moderator, Radio/Video section)

THE FLOWER GIRLS:
- Ireneony
- FLAWLESS
- Farano
- AriDsexy
- Lilimax
- Onstelly
- Faithugo64
- Franca2
- Merlissa
- Remsonik
- EroticAngelina
- VickyB
- Prettythicksme

MEN IN SUIT:
Sorry, no men in suit..I dont trust nairaland guys at all.

MODE OF DRESSING:
White-Green-White with your girl friend or wife.

GATE FEE:
N1000 for commoners
N5000 for VIPs
lol Battery1 you no dull at all,how much b the cloth wey we go wear but y you put my name for flower girls tinz naa,y not best lady cos i want a new catch that day.
Re: My Wedding Invitation With Miss Nairaland To All Nairalanders by remsonik(f): 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
Why u put me for flower girls Na?? I wan be your wedding planner.
Re: My Wedding Invitation With Miss Nairaland To All Nairalanders by Millate01: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: My Wedding Invitation With Miss Nairaland To All Nairalanders by AriDsexy(f): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol Battery1 you no dull at all,how much b the cloth wey we go wear but y you put my name for flower girls tinz naa,y not best lady cos i want a new catch that day.

Lol,same here o

Funny enough,ds is d 1st time I'm seeing d monicker battery1
Re: My Wedding Invitation With Miss Nairaland To All Nairalanders by Battery1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Those of u that i included among the flower girls that are complainin, do u want me to marry u? I can stil cheat o!

(1) (Reply)

Please, This My Joke Will Crack Your Ribs / When Roman Abramovich Saw Ifeanyi Uba Slap Mikel Obi's Elder Brother. / Top 40 Mugabe Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.