Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? (4401 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:03am On Jan 08, 2015
Guys

Dunno how to start shaaa......
But all the same, lemme start somewhere.
Okay, There's this gal I'm dating..... We've been dating for like 6 months now. Recently, I don't really have time for her cos i lost my mom cry and We've done the funeral though....
Recently she started complaining bout me not giving her attention and all that. She told me earlier that she doesn't take alcohol, but see what this gal did yesterday embarassed

She had to go sleep with her ex with excuse she was tipsy.... She told me that this morning undecided...

I haven't given her a reply yet

So my dear fam, what will you do......What will be ya reactions??

Please I need ya advice

Thanks
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by pickabeau1: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2015
pickabeau1:
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Baba talk oooo...Cos am confused
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2015
bad embarassed
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:10am On Jan 08, 2015

Cc

Mizmycoli
Rozzay
Naijaboiy
Kelvingraphics
Iceberyln
Karchisbarbie
Coogar
Elampiro
Odunharry
Dygeasy
Danhumprey
Englishmart
Toysnetoomuch
Unibenstudent
Ireneony
Kristin1
Missmossy
Kennygee
Xsenga
Ggrin
Ritababe
Onihaxy
Pietrorico
ChristineC
Mencade1
Tallesty1

Etc

Gbege dhey ooo... meh una show face gimme advice jare

I dhey boil like beans now
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by Mynd44: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2015
One shepe bottle standing on the wall
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by pickabeau1: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Baba talk oooo...Cos am confused

Bro wetin you want make I talk

At the moment you r not in a frame of mind to handle this because of ur loss...My condolences

She is conflicted as she still has feelings for her ex

Give it three to six months....

Focus on other things for now

All she wants is forgiveness right...say you forgive her but you need some space for now
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2015
Mynd44:
One shepe bottle standing on the wall
undecided undecided
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2015
pickabeau1:

At the moment you r not in a frame of mind to handle this because of ur loss...My condolences

All she wants is forgiveness right...say you forgive her but you need some space for now

Thanks brov

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by 3coins(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2015
this sounds more like "my gf cheated on me,what should i do"

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by Melahou(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2015
She told you not because she was sorry she did it, but because some how u'll still find out...
She didn't go out with any friends...
She's still attached to her ex...

If you realy love her then forgive her and take her back.

Note...the ex will alwys be a threat to your relationship
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by jingh(f): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2015
calm down
watch how d film unfold for a month
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by MizMyColi(f): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2015
pickabeau1:

I concurr
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2015
jingh:
calm down
watch how d film unfold for a month

Hmmmmmm!

Calm down ke

E dhey vex me

This is the gal that rarely have sex with me

Since we dated.... we've only made love once and that was by hmmmmmm
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by pickabeau1: 9:18am On Jan 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

I concurr

Its not a good time at all...
He even needs her more at this time and THIS!
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2015
pickabeau1:

Its not a good time at all...
He even needs her more at this time and THIS!
She didn't even attend ma mums funeral sef coswe had misunderstanding before the funeral
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by Mynd44: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2015
This generation and sex sef.....

Una wahala too much

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by pickabeau1: 9:22am On Jan 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

She didn't even attend ma mums funeral sef coswe had misunderstanding before the funeral

This one pass my pawa ooo
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:24am On Jan 08, 2015
pickabeau1:

This one pass my pawa ooo
angry
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by ireneony(f): 9:24am On Jan 08, 2015
Please settle this amicably....please remove that what Sapp chat...is not everything you must bring to the open undecided
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by ireneony(f): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2015
Mynd44:
This generation and sex sef.....

Una wahala too much
how come you're always on romance section this days undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
how come you're always on romance section this days undecided
Help me ask am....
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
Please settle this amicably....please remove that what Sapp chat...is not everything you must bring to the open undecided
Bae, does it matter
Am so pissed... mtcheeeeew
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2015
3coins:
this sounds more like "my gf cheated on me,what should i do"

undecided

Ehnnennnn

Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by MizMyColi(f): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2015
Lolz

This one is strong o angry

It was a moment of weakness.

Like you pointed out, you weren't giving her the desired attention.
Perhaps, that might have motivated her actions - drunk or not.

This is why I keep hammering on ladies doing their best to ensure that their validation comes from within, we shouldn't be so dependent on our boyfy's attention and approval because guess what?
They're humans too, their feelings change, sometimes they might not feel like loving up on us.

The best you two can do now is not cry over spilt milk.
Jejely give her space, if I were in her shoes, I will do the same, I will run far away from you.
I will no longer consider myself worthy of you whether or not you've equally cheated on me.

I will take responsibility for my actions and walk away, despite my emotions saying otherwise.
Even if you begged me to stay, that I'm forgiven, mbanu.

In the end, it's both your call(s) to make.
If you take her back in the long run, be ready to face the reality that you two might not remain the same again - it could get better or worse.
All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by Tallesty1(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2015
Two things are involved when a girl open up to you in this way.

It is either because she is an honest person or because she is using you and still want it to continue.

Accepting a girl who went back to sleep with her ex is a NO NO. I don't care if she drank 100 bottles of orijin.

Forgive her(cause she needs it) and forget her cause you don't need her.

Get her out of your mind completely, she is not worth it............

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by pickabeau1: 9:30am On Jan 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
angry

A relationship is about sharing and bonds

You had a deep personal tragedy
She could not even be there for you..

Although I know some people don't do well with tragedy..

Give yourself a break first
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by Pheals(f): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2015
Wel she complain of u nt givin her time!!! <<<< xo she slept wit her ex! Tel her 2cont. Stayin wit him to kip her company 4ever bcoz dat pure cheatin
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2015
MizMyColi:
Lolz

This one is strong o angry

It was a moment of weakness.

Like you pointed out, you weren't giving her the desired attention.
Perhaps, that might have motivated her actions - drunk or not.

This is why I keep hammering on ladies doing their best to ensure that their validation comes from within, we shouldn't be so dependent on our boyfy's attention and approval because guess what?
They're humans too, their feelings change, sometimes they might not feel like loving up on us.

The best you two can do now is not cry over spilt milk.
Jejely give her space, if I were in her shoes, I will do the same, I will run far away from you.
I will no longer consider myself worthy of you whether or not you've equally cheated on me.

I will take responsibility for my actions and walk away, despite my emotions saying otherwise.
Even if you begged me to stay, that I'm forgiven, mbanu.

In the end, it's both your call(s) to make.
If you take her back in the long run, be ready to face the reality that you two might not remain the same again - it could get better or worse.
All the best.
Hmmmmmm
Thanks
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Two things are involved when a girl open up to you in this way.

It is either because she is an honest person or because she is using you and still want it to continue.

Accepting a girl who went back to sleep with her ex is a NO NO. I don't care if she drank 100 bottles of orijin.

Forgive her(cause she needs it) and forget her cause you don't need her.

Get her out of your mind completely, she is not worth it............
Thanks brov

Imma let her go.... Leh her continue fvcking her ex
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by MizMyColi(f): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2015
See, you know what.

Give the babe yellow card first.

Just try to concentrate on getting your life back on track.

Whatever makes you happy, whatever helps you forget your sorrows (not drink and smoke pls) undecided

Just take a decision right now, to live, to live through this.

Whaaaaa, this is just messy exiokwu.

It's even an ex, not some random guy.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? by ggrin(f): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2015
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When They Say A Girl Is A Financial Woman(photos) / No GUY is a fool.....No LADY is cheap! / Is This Sufficient???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.