Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (27973 Views)

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by KingBish(f): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2015
Valentine's Day is 5 weeks away. Now is the time to discuss. Don't let another man buy your girlfriend Prada

And to my fellow ladies are we supposed to get these niqqa's gifts in return? Val's day should be more like a "gift-your-girlfriend" day right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2015
embarassed
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by pasqal09: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2015
And how's that your biz OP?

19 Likes

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by izaray(f): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2015
Swty you are still thinking of lover's day (Val day)? When some of us are prayer on how dat day will be peaceful in naija. No vex o

8 Likes

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2015
Shebi nah for election day you go dey do play lovey dovey.SMH
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by phransix147(m): 10:44am On Jan 08, 2015
Is this not too early? Moreover in Nigeria we have Election Day not Vals Day...

Am sure voting Buhari

Sai Buhari

7 Likes

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2015
Hmmm,I get her a Nigerian flag.

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by noobsaibot2(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2015
[size=58pt]VOTER'S CARD grin grin grin ;
[/size]

31 Likes

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by immortalvoices(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2015
noobsaibot2:
[size=58pt]VOTER'S CARD grin grin grin ;
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by KingBish(f): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2015
author=immortalvoices post=29600937

LMAO. You've got a good sense of humour.
It won't be possible to get a voters card on 14th Feb tho.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by KingBish(f): 11:41am On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Hmmm,I get her a Nigerian flag.

The Lord shall save his daughters from all ye unromantic men on that day. Amen!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by KingBish(f): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2015
phransix147:
Is this not too early? Moreover in Nigeria we have Election Day not Vals Day...

Am sure voting Buhari

Sai Buhari

Please you're not in a relationship right?
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by KingBish(f): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2015
Caisenes:
Shebi nah for election day you go dey do play lovey dovey.SMH

Body (wey no be firewood) no know wetin be election day na
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by KingBish(f): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2015
izaray:
Swty you are still thinking of lover's day (Val day)? When some of us are prayer on how dat day will be peaceful in naija. No vex o

We all certainly have a role to play to ensure that the day goes peacefully.
Go to the voting booth with your boo, cast your vote and go back home jejely with him.
Don't give in to allowing him "hang with the boys" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by FLAWLES(f): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2015
Feb14 s Election;;;;;So waht op saying?hehehehehe
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by alberto2k(m): 11:55am On Jan 08, 2015
Sorry Op,

Am single and not searching till after Feb14th grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by immortalvoices(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2015
KingBish:

LMAO. You've got a good sense of humour.
It won't be possible to get a voters card on 14th Feb tho.

I highlighted that because it's election day in nigeria

Now the truth...

4get about that day for this year and pray 4 nigeria then after then u cud make the rest of the days of each month val's day if true love exist..

Thanks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by izaray(f): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
KingBish:

We all certainly have a role to play to ensure that the day goes peacefully.
Go to the voting booth with your boo, cast your vote and go back home jejely with him.
Don't give in to allowing him "hang with the boys" grin grin
U try shah, tnk u
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by phransix147(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
KingBish:

Please you're not in a relationship right?

So? U gat plans?
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by KingBish(f): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
phransix147:

So? U gat plans?

On the contrary, this thread isn't meant for you
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by halmeyd(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
I go buy her Umbrellas nd broöms...Later in d day,If PDP wins d elections we go carry d umbrella go celebrate val 4 PDP secretariat bt if APC wins we go carry d brooms go joliFicate 4 APC secretariat....Man must be economical sometimes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Charles4075(m): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
Some dudes on NL are so damn funny with their comments.. Miss KingBish, but that particular day is the d-day for we Nigerians to decide our fate and moreover, it's a day to visit the sick, poor and homeless kids. Am I wrong?

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
KingBish:
Valentine's Day is 5 weeks away. Now is the time to discuss. Don't let another man buy your girlfriend Prada

And to my fellow ladies are we supposed to get these niqqa's gifts in return? Val's day should be more like a "gift-your-girlfriend" day right?
oh na true ooo...wat wil i buy oooo...bt wait ooo,its like dat day na election day,oh! good excuse.
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by KingBish(f): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Charles4075:
Some dudes on NL are so damn funny with their comments.. Miss KingBish, but that particular day is the d-day for we Nigerians to decide our fate and moreover, it's a day to visit the sick, poor and homeless kids. Am I wrong?

Gimme a moment let me go and ask Nico & Vinz

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by KingBish(f): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
halmeyd:
I go buy her Umbrellas nd broöms...Later in d day,If PDP wins d elections we go carry d umbrella go celebrate val 4 PDP secretariat bt if APC wins we go carry d brooms go joliFicate 4 APC secretariat....Man must be economical sometimes.

LMAO. Hope you'll be ready to end the relationship the next day and continue your jollifications alone shaa
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by halmeyd(m): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
KingBish:

LMAO. Hope you'll be ready to end the relationship the next day and continue your jollifications alone shaa
4 being romantic nd caring? I no try? Lol
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by KingBish(f): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
halmeyd:

4 being romantic nd caring? I no try? Lol

This your definition of romantic and care is yet to be added to the widely recognised English dictionaries
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Tallesty1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
Somebody posted this question on a Facebook group and a guy gave the craziest answer ever.

He said, "I will wrap a bottle of hero and a vibrator in a box for her, If she doesn't like the beer then she can go and fvck herself with the vbtor"

SMH seriously
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by Tallesty1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
₦10 MTN Recharge Card.
rittyben:
shocked tot u were romantic o
I used to be incurably romantic but me ex was Antibiotic.
elantraceey:

May you be given in the same measure you give , chai .sad
AMEN
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by rittyben(f): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
I don't want anything. Thanks for asking
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by elantraceey(f): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Inza where are thou? tongue
Re: What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? by elantraceey(f): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
rittyben:
I don't want anything. Thanks for asking

Really , i could get you something you knowwink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / DEAR BROKE GUYS! / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.