Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Oceanicbank Medical - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanicbank Medical (2237 Views)

Oceanicbank Is Not Recruiting / Oceanicbank At Last!see My Testimony! / Please How Long Does It Take To Be Confirmed In Oceanicbank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanicbank Medical by gmt: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2006
after a year a wrote oceanic bank test , they now invited me for an interview of which i did on saturday and was called yesterday for medical of which i am now expecting my letter. thanks nairaland people for staying in tourch with me all this while.
Re: Oceanicbank Medical by loftylogs(m): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2006
Loftylogs: I also wote the test last year and was just called on saturday for the interview after which i went for medical on monday.
Do you bve any idea how soon they would call for the resumption letter.
Please send me a mail if you were called to get your letter. my email is tn_chuks@yahoo.com.
I hope it wont be much of an effort.
Thanks wink
Re: Oceanicbank Medical by dearie(m): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2006
Congrats Guys! Oceanic is reputed for such delays in their recruitment, so no surprises at-all. The medical thing is as good as the offer-letter so long as there's 'no long-thing'. So when una go start to pop the wine, make una no 4get us for nairaland. Oceanic pay is very good, and i can assure you that it's worth all the wait.
Re: Oceanicbank Medical by isaacayomi(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2006
How can I send my CV in oceanic bank? I have HND in Statistics with Upper Credit. I need immediate response. Thanks
Re: Oceanicbank Medical by gmt: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2006
hi lofland. has oceanic called you since the medical stuff becos iam still yet to hear from them , they should make it fast , i heard they are calling batch by batch oooooo
Re: Oceanicbank Medical by loftylogs(m): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2006
gmt:

hi lofland. has oceanic called you since the medical stuff because iam still yet to hear from them , they should make it fast , i heard they are calling batch by batch oooooo

yes i heard that too.
what panel were you in. Cos sumone dy ve called said that they just called panel 1 and 2 first.He also said those they called were not up to 20. so we just keep our fingers crossed till they call. It might be very soon anyway!
Re: Oceanicbank Medical by kilombo: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2006
isaacayomi go to the bank website to complete app.form
Re: Oceanicbank Medical by buraimoh(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2006
Thanks for the Information.
Re: Oceanicbank Medical by gmt: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2006
PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER SO WILL CAN TALK OR HAVE THEY CALL YOU, BECOS ME I AM TIRED OOOOOO
Re: Oceanicbank Medical by gmt: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2006
lofty how far have you heard anything from them since we did medical, please have they call you let me know abegggggggggggg
Re: Oceanicbank Medical by loftylogs(m): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2006
are u maleno they have not called meeeeeeeeee grin

(1) (Reply)

Ifc Private Sector Arm Of World Bank Vacancy Lagos Deadline 30/11/06 / Guinness Rdm Test Format / Vacancy At Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.