Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:35 PM

HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years (59081 Views)

First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud / The Resemblance Between Kehinde Bankole & Chioma Chukwuka In Makeup Photos / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by lalasticlala(m): 11:52am On Jan 08, 2015
Brand expert Kenny Brandmuse who recently revealed his HIV status, took to his Facebook page hours ago, to announce that he is Gay. He says he was married for 6 years but finally sought for divorce from his wife when he realized he was gay.

Read his story below:

“I first told my ex-wife that I was gay, we were far from being married. I wanted her to find other men honorably, who had a thing for women. I never did. I ‘swear down.’ I was only obeying the popular When demand of traditions.
Now, this was my terrible mistake. No one should live their life based on dogmas and other people’s expectations.

As far as I could remember, even though I was always dating girls, I had always preferred being with a man. I had fought it with every fiber of spirituality in me as a Pentecostal preacher boy (find details and journeys in my book ‘THE EXODUS.’)

The more I fought my sexual preference for men, the more I became more miserable. Unfortunately, as erroneously believed, sex wasn’t the problem. I had been having sex with women as far back as a twelve-year-old. Sexuality is whom we are emotionally present with, not whom we are sleeping with. And oh boy, she really tried to make me a heterosexual. But I'm still not, sadly.

One of those pre-marriage days, while we were with our marriage counseling team, I brought up the issue again – that I had always had a preference for men. I wanted the Ministers to dissuade her from the marriage. I just couldn’t put a ring on a fat big lie. My father taught me one principle: DIE FOR YOUR OWN TRUTH, EVEN IF IT'S UNPOPULAR, BUT DON'T HARM OTHERS WITH IT.

She was so happy to tell the ministers, as quickly as she could, that my feelings for men would all be gone, because she believed it was a childhood disorder. I guess she meant she was going to fck my brains into heterosexuality. This is a mistake a lot of us make. We all want to change people to conform to our preferences. We find it easier to play god in the lives of people we did not make.
After six years together, I knew I was not getting any better. I STILL LOVED MEN.

And one day, because I didn’t want to cheat on her, I humbly asked her that we should go our separate ways. That was when all hell broke loose. She suddenly forgot about how it all started. In court, she told the Judge how she suddenly found out that I was gay, and how it’s against the Law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. In other words, she wanted me sentenced to the new 14 years jail term served by the Nigerian government.

Luckily, I was in a civil court. Sadly, that day, I had to duck my face in shame as the crowd jeered at me for being whom I had always been. 'You gay' 'Oh what a shameful man!' 'homo!' 'Na wa o ' I still don’t know how I walked out of the court premises that day. ( this case is still ongoing) What about my business.? Tell any client in Nigeria that you are gay, and you lose their business. That’s exactly what happened. I lost friends, businesses, sponsorships and family members. I had to start my life all again.

Applied for a new job. Get back to school. Although my ex-wife is one of the most faithful and beautiful women in Nigeria, she is a victim of institutionalized homophobia. Just like many people who are reading this.

It will be exactly a year today, when Nigeria instituted a law to jail people like me. What’s our offense? Because we are simply wired differently. There are only about 5 to 10% of homosexuals in every population as cited by popular findings and documents. Why is a 90% dominant population afraid of its 10%? Shouldn’t you care about us? Don’t you think it’s a lot easier to be seen as part of the 90%? And before you throw those religious verses on us for being wired differently, I want to leave you with my favorite Bible verses from Romans 8:Italics mine:

That Nothing Can Separate Us from ( the universal narrative of ) God’s Love
31 What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be agains us? 32 Since he did not spare even his own Son ( in the popular narratives according to the Christian Faith ) but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else? 33 Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one—for God himself has given us right standing with himself. 34 Who then will condemn us? No one...

38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[b] neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in ( in the narrative of ) Christ Jesus our Lord."

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/01/despite-being-married-for-six-years.html?m=1

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153130264325809&id=545405808&refid=17&_ft_&__tn__=%2As

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 08, 2015
Lol! And someone guessed he never got the HIV from having sex with a woman.

Well, happy for him- whatever makes him feel good. smiley

P.S- No homophobes should quote me. Thanks

39 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by ammyluv2002(f): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2015
Truly gay undecided
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Redoil: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2015
When it comes to human race this people never waste time in disgracing us. When man is allow to have sex with man and woman are allow to have sex with woman legally then note the human race is coming to an end

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by justi4jesu(f): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2015
Who cares undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2015
All I see is a fine guy smiley
Chai...so he uses all his muscle to cuddle his fellow man.
Anyway, I am not homophobic...I am a very accommodating human.
Not that I like them but I am indifferent about them.

*continues listening to Born Sinner By J.Cole* wink

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Redoil:
When it comes to human race this people never waste time in disgracing us. When man is allow to have sex with man and woman are allow to have sex with woman legally then note the human race is coming to an end
Says who? Your biblical God? undecided

We have been hearing these same lines since centuries ago. undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by endy4oxide(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
His life!!! His choice!!! If it makes him happy!!! Then cool. All d best

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by hahn(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

It haf tey

The police should arrest the guy since he has admitted to a crime under the Nigerian law. They shouldn't forget to arrest corrupt officials while they are at it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Redoil: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

you need help

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by vizkiz: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
i hate gays

199 Likes 11 Shares

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
hahn:

It haf tey

The police should arrest the guy since he has admitted to a crime under the Nigerian law. They shouldn't forget to arrest corrupt officials while they are at it
Arrest him on what basis? Taar! undecided

By the way, he's not living in Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Redoil:
you need help
If you can prove the existence of your God.

Maybe undecided

3 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by hahn(m): 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

Arrest him on what basis? Taar! undecided

By the way, he's not living in Nigeria.

You didn't get the sarcasm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by herald9: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
I can't help but feel pity for him...
Is this another prank nature plays on us?sad

If after six years of marriage,he's still gay then rehabilitation can't help either...

They should just let him be...he derives no joy in banging punanissad

17 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
We Gays Are Hot. No Wonder We Have Frustrated Female Homophobes Like Firsteva. cheesy
Good cool

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
If this is true,my take on it.

The horrendous law has done nothing but continue the aged long tradition of many women suffering in silence.Even if your husband treats you well and you don't know,there will always be something missing,that's true love between two heterosexual partners.

I feel your pain bro.There's always an age of enlightenment,don't know when Naija's own is coming.

All the best,you've proved to Nigerians what it means to be strong.Dispell their insults.

We should lead a life that makes us happy but not at the expense of others

25 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by PerfumeRepublik: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Not surprised. HIV is very common amongst gay folks

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Redoil: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

If you can prove the existence of your God.

Maybe undecided
whether their is God or not is a topic for another day.
Woman thing that is sweeter than honey will be left for fellow man sh.it hole that person need an emergency brain transplant

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Why are they all having HIV? First bisi now this one.

24 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by ahnie: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
7th....his life,his decisions.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Redoil: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
CyrusXandria:
If this is true,my take on it.

The horrendous law has done nothing but continue the aged long tradition of many women suffering in silence.Even if your husband treats you well and you don't know,there will always be something missing,that's true love between two heterosexual partners.

I feel your pain bro.There's always an age of enlightenment,don't know when Naija's own is coming.

All the best,you've proved to Nigerians what it means to be strong.Dispell their insults.

We should lead a life that makes us happy but not at the expense of others
are you a lesbian no insult intended

5 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Superleo:
We Gays Are Hot. No Wonder We Have Frustrated Female Homophobes Like Firsteva. cheesy
Good cool
and you keep spreading HIV.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Redoil:
are you a lesbian no insult intended
Chai,Lesbian Odikwa crazy.
Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
ooo boiy

this is serious o

1 Like

Redoil:
whether their is God or not is a topic for another day.
Woman thing that is sweeter than honey will be left for fellow man sh.it hole that person need an emergency brain transplant
1) The quote you quoted is directed at his bolded which says "the world is coming to an end". Not about shìthole or punnäny whatever.

2) The dude said he preferred a man than woman. I don't know when you started acting as his spokesperson.

3) Sweetness Feelings is determined by the person doing it. And the dude said he prefer Man.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
firstEVA:
and you keep spreading HIV.
I'm not a perveted gay.
Same way perverted gays contact HIV is the same way perverted straight men also contact it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Superleo:

I'm not a perveted gay.
Same way perverted gays contact HIV is the same way perverted straight men also contact it.
ok

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
FrancisTony:
Lol! And someone guessed he never got the HIV from having sex with a woman.

Well, happy for him- whatever makes him feel good. smiley

P.S- No homophobia should quote me. Thanks
Desperately looking for likes from fagggs, btw its homophobe.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
vizkiz:
i hate gays

They don't envy you eitherundecided

9 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by 20bc(m): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
OK.... you are gay!!!!!! has that changed the price of garri in the market.

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years by Ilekeh(f): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
Old news na haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet / Esthersky: Ned Nwoko Must Marry Me - Lady & Family Campaign / Toke Makinwa In Tears After Golfer Broke Her Windscreen (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.